• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan revisions (a massive one)

That could be adequately explained in her AP justification. For example;

"Unknown (She is the most powerful character in the verse by an extremely large margin, but the extent of her capabilities is unknown)"

A bit barebones, I know, but it's just an example. You can flesh it out with more feats and statements.
yes i agree with this, although the justification needs to be better, we should also explain how she's described as a god and shit like that

i agree with just unknown, but we should explain how she's above everyone in the verse by a huge margin
Well this has been said a hundred times. Karl Fritz only possesses a fragment of her power, who has been accepted at 8-B in this thread, Armin stating that she is invincible, invincible: too powerful to overcome by any means. While they had a clear plan to defeat Rod Reiss and did defeat him who is 8-B+, possibly 8-A. And that no titan in can possess more power than her.

That could be adequately explained in her AP justification. For example;

"Unknown (She is the most powerful character in the verse by an extremely large margin, but the extent of her capabilities is unknown)"

A bit barebones, I know, but it's just an example. You can flesh it out with more feats and statements.
Maybe something like this then?

"Unknown. At least 8-A, likely far higher (She is the most powerful character in the verse by an extremely large margin, but the extent of her capabilities is unknown)"

Reactions: Sus
okay I'm fine too, it really doesn't matter
unknown (explain how she has no feats)
at least 8A (explain how she's superior to all even rod reiss)
potentially far higher (explain how she's invincible to all and directly thought to be a god)

okay it's fine
@Antvasima can we get the pages unlocked? it has been almost a week and there's still no objections
Somebody needs to write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need unlocked, so my automated script can handle it.

Somebody needs to apply what has been accepted here first.

That seems fine to me as well.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

That seems fine to me as well.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
I never edited before but ight I'll try

I think i should change potentially to likely

Potentially is like when something keeps gaining power and is said to be able to destroy a star at full power, but we never get to see it

Ymir is for sure stronger and doesn't fit this

It was already unlocked.

Perhaps you need to confirm your email address in the wiki/Fandom (not this forum) in order to be able to edit properly?

Okay. You obviously need a wiki account in order to edit.

Well, you should get a wiki account. Maybe one names "Sus6789" or somesuch.

You can tell me when you have got one via my message wall, so I can rename your account here to what your wiki username is.

I might be wrong, but wouldn't Ymir Fritz be "At least Hypersonic+" since the power of the Titans was used to create Ackermans like Levi, who has Hypersonic+ reactions, and she scales above everyone due to being the nigh-god tier character of the verse?

Last edited:
I might be wrong, but wouldn't Ymir Fritz be "At least Hypersonic+" since the power of the Titans was used to create Ackermans like Levi, who has Hypersonic+ reactions, and she scales above everyone due to being the nigh-god tier character of the verse?
You should only put Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed. There is no way in hell Ymir has Hypersonic+ travel speed.

Reactions: Sus
Guys Pieck's profile has Supersonic+ becuase "Rescued Zeke from Levi before the latter was able to react", if it actually is like that Pieck should be Hypersonic+ (chuckles)
Pieck's profile needs a new reason for being Supersonic+, no way she's Hypersonic+, would be an outlier.

Oh, and if this was the case, we could scale everyone in the verse to Hypersonic+. Ymir should just stay "At least Supersonic+"

Guys Pieck's profile has Supersonic+ becuase "Rescued Zeke from Levi before the latter was able to react", if it actually is like that Pieck should be Hypersonic+ (chuckles)
Pieck's profile needs a new reason for being Supersonic+, no way she's Hypersonic+, would be an outlier.
Yes she needs a new one.

So can somebody write a summary of what we still have to discuss, decide, and apply here?

Back