• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asura Wrath Low 2-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no such thing as a "fake galaxy" out there in what is visually quite clearly outer space. The galaxies were simply not sized to scale, it's an artistic choice of maybe even on oversight on Capcom's part and nothing more.

Also, I need to find the statement later, but I remember Capcom directly compared the size of Chakravartin to Pyron and stated he was likely even larger.

Nathan.bainger.9 said:
We're able to give leeway to Dante and Kratos for being seeming high 3-A to Low 2-C for some reason.

But somehow, Asura destroying the endless realms of Naraka and the Event Horizon as maintained by Chakravartin is still only considered 4-A.
Not as bad as Bayonetta not being 3-A despite having 4/5 3-A feats

Nathan.bainger.9 said:
We're able to give leeway to Dante and Kratos for being seeming high 3-A to Low 2-C for some reason.
uhhh you don't want to go there, both verses had several CRTs to upgrade them and it was hell in earth.

DMC has 8/9 feats and was barely accepted as 3-A so don't complain >:v

It still feels odd, especially since in terms of actual fighting, there's no indication that Kratos or Dante can actually breath in space, and its blatantly obvious the Universe Mundus created is at least a Pocket dimension.

I don't remember seeing Kratos breath in space unless it's from him being able to breath underwater indefinitely. Dante's example is pretty clear cut since the pocket dimension still has space and stars but besides that, he can also breath indefinitely underwater.

>there's no indication that Kratos or Dante can actually breath in space, and its blatantly obvious the Universe Mundus created is at least a Pocket dimension.

Does it matter? There are no trees on the demon realm and when we see the universe creation thingy there is nothing, he can breath on space like nothing.

Dunno about Kratos tho, call someone who knows.

Also, don't derail the thread.

Chuck says multiple times he is the creator of 'the world'. But in the context of what happens, it clearly means Gaia only. Most statement coming from his mouth are clearly overly arrogant

Grimreaperofjustice said:
NikHelton said:
Kratos 2-C has always seemed to me the most stupid and far-fetched thing I've seen on this wiki.
Greatly supported. Read Here .
To be honest, it all looks very far-fetched. Especially against the background of the fact that Asura still has 4-A.

The most banal example of inconsistency is Deimos. It is stated as 2-C, but it dies when it is hit by a rock. No magic was used on it. He was just hit. It die. Who would ever believe that this guy could survive the Big Bang?

To be honest, it all looks very far-fetched. Especially against the background of the fact that Asura still has 4-A.
The most banal example of inconsistency is Deimos. It is stated as 2-C, but it dies when it is hit by a rock. No magic was used on it. He was just hit. It die. Who would ever believe that this guy could survive the Big Bang?

Again please read it, I can tell you didn't and just said what you wanted to say but I'll just quickly get to the point.

Kratos would theoretically have either infinite or inaccessible speed. As he moved in complete time stop

Kratos upscales from Atlas who can hold the weight of the Universe.

Literally the weakest feat in the verse's scaling comes from Uranus, who would downscale from Titans back created the Universe basically by getting beat up

Described as beings of higher existence

Kratos

This is just some of the feats that place the verse so high.

"The Tree of Life is bound to the fate of the world, just as we are bound to it. The tree nourishes our soils. The dew from its leaves feeds our valleys and rivers. The tree's very existence supports all of creation among its boughs, its life energy interwoven into the tapestry of life... birth, growth, death, and rebirth... every strand, transcending time, transcending space. Everything comes back to the tree."

Freya explaining the Yggdrasil to Kratos and Atreus

According to prophecy, the battle between Jörmungandr and Thor will shake Yggdrasil so violently that it will splinter, sending the World Serpent back to a time before its birth. Search up a Splintered Tree.

And Kratos scales to both. He even closes seperate time-spaces with his bare hands.

"he most banal example of inconsistency is Deimos. It is stated as 2-C, but it dies when it is hit by a rock. No magic was used on it. He was just hit. It die. Who would ever believe that this guy could survive the Big Bang?"

Can channel his divine energy into other objects such as weapons to amplify their effectiveness

Re-Read the Gods Keys, all of them are capable of making any wepon a dangerous one.

I believe this is sufficient evidence to dismiss, so back on topic please.

"he most banal example of inconsistency is Deimos. It is stated as 2-C, but it dies when it is hit by a rock. No magic was used on it. He was just hit. It die. Who would ever believe that this guy could survive the Big Bang?"

Can channel his divine energy into other objects such as weapons to amplify their effectiveness

Re-Read the Gods Keys, all of them are capable of making any wepon a dangerous one.

I believe this is sufficient evidence to dismiss, so back on topic please.

Deimos was not attacked with any weapons. He was just thrown into the wall and died from the impact, because unlike his brother, he is an ordinary human.

I've read everything you've thrown at me, but God, how much it all goes against the most game-like component of all games and it's annoying the most. Based on the statements, Kratos may actually be 2-C, but everything we see in games does not go beyond 7-A.

Kratos is around country/continent level, because the mytologies are, according to interviews, limited only to their lands

The mythologies aren't literally limited to their lands, or not in the sense that the statement implies. GOW4 has a mission where you get an Unity Stone that allows Kratos to travel to other mythologies/lands which are impossible to reach by normal travel or portals. An explicit response from a dev when talking about how mythologies in GOW co-exist when they have different explanations regarding the universes creation states each mythology and their interpretations all exist and are all valid.

GOW4's universe started as nothing but a void of fire and ice that created Ymir. Ymir created every living creature and then Odin kills Ymir and uses his flesh to create all of Midgard and Surtr creates all the sun and stars in the cosmos.

Greek GOW universe was created by primordials who's fights were shown in the ascension intro, created the stars, Earth and life. With Uranus being the one who created all of cosmos.

Even if you take the lands being separated by countries/continents as literal, Ares and other Gods have feats, statements and descriptions with some stated by WoG to be legit that would put GOW easily in the Tier 4-3 and 2 range.

> The OP was banned.

> These statistics have been rejected time and time again.

> Necro.

> Derailment.

> A more controversial CRT during the forum move.

Why hasn't this thread been closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back