• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Emblem Fan1991 said:
Asura has martial arts training

So he wins i guess
Lol Broly curbstomped 5 Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan, all who are very skilled martial arts.

Asura is really more of a sludge hammar like Broly anywhy so I don't think he'll use martial arts. Both with just go baresark. Now Asura dose have six arms which might give him the edge but if you played the games or seen his battles his arms are for some reason more fragile then the rest of his body. He can regrow them but it takes energy and he'd probably be so raged up he'll attack Broly with no arms like he did Yasha.

Now overall versatility, I'd say their both kinda the same Both use brutal fighting Asura has his extra arms for better combat and fires blasts from his hands but he mostly punches things. Broly doesn't have extra arms but use energy attacks and has good range with them just like Asura. I'm sure this will be a straight brawl if anything.

In all honesty I'd love to see this fight, two raged up monsters going at it. LOL the screaming contest these two would.

Asura has fragile arms, Broly might go on for longer, Asura dose increase in power with rage but their are times where it just doesn't cut it.

I could see them punching each other out and the planet exploding, Asura knocking Broly out of LSS but he survives while Asura losses all of his arms and succumbs to his wounds, dies then climbs his way back up from the underworld and the two battle it out again, Broly with a Zenkai and Asura with more rage.

Inconclusive is my vote

Well Asura could get himself stronger but not so much that he like becomes galaxy level or 12 times stronger as that would be a nlf

Problem is that power of the angerier he get the stronger he gets can become a no limits fallacy. Also what versatile does asura have?

Tiz Arrior from the shin megami tensei Series said:
The thing is that Asura punched back and destroyed a planet destroying finger which was pretty big, I don't think broly can punch back that finger and destroy it with his fists, i just don't think he's strong enough for that

So are you saying that Broly can't destroy something with planet level durability? Their in the same tier broly would be able to destroy it

I give to Asura because he can stand on equal grounds with Broly at the start maybe even be weaker. However Its is stated Broly gets stronger the longer he is in his legendary stated but the only thing is idk if its specified it peaks somewhere. Asura basically is hulk but he is a demigod which is kinda saying he has a devine body meaning his anger wont peak and his power will keep increasing untill its to much for Broly. I want Broly to win its just that he cant go against someone who will eventually overpower him.

DatBoyNorbit said:
I give to Asura because he can stand on equal grounds with Broly at the start maybe even be weaker. However Its is stated Broly gets stronger the longer he is in his legendary stated but the only thing is idk if its specified it peaks somewhere. Asura basically is hulk but he is a demigod which is kinda saying he has a devine body meaning his anger wont peak and his power will keep increasing untill its to much for Broly. I want Broly to win its just that he cant go against someone who will eventually overpower him.
Thats NLF, Asura has even been defeated even when his rage increases. Broly is savage and will just go hammer. The only reason he was playing with Goku and the other is becuase he wanted them to suffer but Asura isn't Goku so Broly might just go for the kill. I dont think Asura would go down that easly but who knows thats why i say inconclusive.

To be fair stomping Goku and the others isn't really that impressive if we consider Broly 4-A

Kaltias said:
To be fair stomping Goku and the others isn't really that impressive if we consider Broly 4-A
I know, i was just saying just becuase he yas martial arts isn't much. As Asura doesn't even use these "Martial Arts" skills, he just goes hammer.

Hulk's anger isn't NLF until you say that it can make him jump whole tiers. Saying that Hulk can be mad enough to be 4-A is NLF. 4-B isn't

I'm not trying downplay broly but they're both somewhat equal in there forms but the asura in this battle is destructor asura whom is bigger than the earth and tanked a blast wider and bigger than earth, so we must add his size to the equation, so if they're somewhat equal than Asura has a slight advantage due to his size

Can someone post the feat that makes Asura 4-A? His profile says that he destroyed multiple stars, which seems somewhat close to baseline 4-A. Broly isn't baseline

Kaltias said:
Can someone post the feat that makes Asura 4-A? His profile says that he destroyed multiple stars, which seems somewhat close to baseline 4-A. Broly isn't baseline
Chakravartin was sucking up the Milky Way in a short period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back