• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asura. VERY easily. Yeah, those "universes" Archie Sonic destroyed? THEY WERE ISLAND-SIZED. Asura wins.

Archie Sonic. Very, Very Easily. Base Form would probably lose, but Super Form and above are more than enough.

@Pikachu942 I call bullshit on that. Total bullshit. Archie Sonic destroyed island-sized universes. Thats pathetic. Asura curbstomps with a blindfold.

Archie Sonic destroyed island-sized universes

Universe-sized.

Island-sized were in games, but in comics they're parralel universes.

And even multiverse-sized zones

Except he didn't.

Not even in the comics. They. Were. Island-sized. I'm tired of people wanking the shit out of Archie Sonic. Beating Anti-Monitor is laughable.

Not even in the comics. They. Were. Island-sized. I'm tired of people wanking the shit out of Archie Sonic. Beating Anti-Monitor is laughable

island-sized multiverse is laughable, AM was beaten by Supergirl, who is solar system level+ in potency maybe.

Mobius zone consist of infinite universes and it's one zone

There's no proof of infinite universes, infact the comic explicity shows that each zone is a universe and that there are millions of them.

Here we explicitly see a zone being shown not only to be a single universe, but the size of the galaxy. It goes on to say millions of universes have been destroyed and there are millions left to go. Nowhere once does it say he has millions of multiverses in his hands.

Millions of multiverses in galaxy, then

I don't see why we need to argue if it is that size when Sonic is just fighting Asura right now. The galaxy size would be enough to defeat him anyways

N Agizar. This is your final warning. Stop trying to stir things up everywhere/trolling or get permanently banned from contributing on this wiki.

You have continuously been angling for causing conflicts through hundreds of IP posts on this wiki, while usually using highly contradictory angles of attack from thread to thread or even post to post, and highly illogical and unreasonable nonsense arguments just to keep conflicts going. As Rocks75 said, you are very obviously systematically trying to troll other users on this Wiki.

^ I HAVE NO IDEA but no my point is he is saying "Island size" because they are comprehendable universes but Zeno destroys some the size of "bubbles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back