• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First, what 6-B Asura are we using? The first or the second key?

So, what does Flumpty do, specifically?
His P&A contains a lot of "utility" abilities, but nothing seems really combat applicable.

I don't know the series, but is it related to FNAF? This gives me the vibes of a character who just overpowers his victims through brute force.

While Flumpty is roughly 4.5x Asura in AP, he seems to fall short in everything else, really.

First, what 6-B Asura are we using? The first or the second key?
I was gonna wait for further discussion to see which one would be better to use
So, what does Flumpty do, specifically?
His P&A contains a lot of "utility" abilities, but nothing seems really combat applicable.
He starts by sending his opponent into a "fun house" with reality warping and then duplicates himself to like 10 clones and then starts to come from all sides (ıts like a fnaf game but I can send you the clip of the fun house)
I don't know the series, but is it related to FNAF? This gives me the vibes of a character who just overpowers his victims through brute force.
From the creator himself "I can't thank Scott Cawthon enough, for making Five Nights At Freddy's, for being such an inspiration to me, to pursue making original things......but I had to make this unoriginal thing first."
While Flumpty is roughly 4.5x Asura in AP, he seems to fall short in everything else, really.
Won't his duplication be a massive problem for Asura?

I was gonna wait for further discussion to see which one would be better to use
Nothing changes by much, but his second key has better Rage Power

He starts by sending his opponent into a "fun house" with reality warping and then duplicates himself to like 10 clones and then starts to come from all sides (ıts like a fnaf game but I can send you the clip of the fun house)
Yep, it would be useful

From the creator himself "I can't thank Scott Cawthon enough, for making Five Nights At Freddy's, for being such an inspiration to me, to pursue making original things......but I had to make this unoriginal thing first."
So he charges at the victim and tries to tear them asunder with brute force?

Won't his duplication be a massive problem for Asura?
Not really, Asura constantly takes on multiple opponents at the same, and if Flumpty doesn't have any particular skill or tool, the clones would be easily dealt with by Asura's combat prowess and abilities, some of which are even meant to overcome outnumbering.

Nothing changes by much, but his second key has better Rage Power
Oh well then the second one
So he charges at the victim and tries to tear them asunder with brute force?
He uses piercing damage but yeah
Not really, Asura constantly takes on multiple opponents at the same, and if Flumpty doesn't have any particular skill or tool, the clones would be easily dealt with by Asura's combat prowess and abilities, some of which are even meant to overcome outnumbering.
Heres all the clones

Skull Flumpty: Comes from the middle and needs to be flashed or he attacks
Furnace: Since Asura doesnt actually resist cold or ice manipulation he will have to enter the furnace room and if he enters it when the furnace flumpty is there he will be attacked
Spider: Rushes from the vents and attacks
Eye: Appears in the office suddenly and if you dont flash him he will attack
Pop-Up: Doesnt matter in this case but it destroys your cameras
Shadow Flumpty: He just kinda appears if you look at him on the cameras
Door Flumpty: Comes from the doors and attacks
Power Flumpty: Disables the doors which will happen

Flumpty also messes with the rooms and adds laws to the night when he gets mad

Would Asura be smart enough to figure out the mechanics before dying?

None of these clones seem to do anything special, they're just brutes, right? Asura's used to fight people with better weapons and abilities.

Asura's analytical prediction takes care of them quite easily (the clips linked on his file are better than any word), and with his agility, martial arts, energy attacks and much higher LS, he would just body them all, and he's got the stamina to do it with without much trouble, I doubt the eggs would even lay a finger on him before being smacked around, skulldragged on the floor or just thrown in space like he always does.

The AP difference isn't that high, also.
Asura's already stronger than a guy who can effortlessly perform the 6-B feat, on top of stat amps and insanely higher LS (Class 1 vs Class Y), making him strong enough to still deal damage and make use of everything else he's got without hinderance, without even considering the fact that he fights stronger opponents all the time and usually gets power boosts because of that.
Also, Flumpty's tricks would just annoy him, since he can't stand nonsense, fueling his strength even more, possibly prompting him to just nuke the house with a Mantra explosion.

None of these clones seem to do anything special, they're just brutes, right? Asura's used to fight people with better weapons and abilities.
Yeah I guess.
Asura's analytical prediction takes care of them quite easily (the clips linked on his file are better than any word), and with his agility, martial arts, energy attacks and much higher LS, he would just body them all, and he's got the stamina to do it with without much trouble, I doubt the eggs would even lay a finger on him before being smacked around, skulldragged on the floor or just thrown in space like he always does.

The AP difference isn't that high, also.
Asura's already stronger than a guy who can effortlessly perform the 6-B feat, on top of stat amps and insanely higher LS (Class 1 vs Class Y), making him strong enough to still deal damage and make use of everything else he's got without hinderance, without even considering the fact that he fights stronger opponents all the time and usually gets power boosts because of that.
Also, Flumpty's tricks would just annoy him, since he can't stand nonsense, fueling his strength even more, possibly prompting him to just nuke the house with a Mantra explosion.
Question since Asura will freeze would he understand the entire mechanic with the furnace? Plus I think flumpty will just keep resetting the night until Asura dies or something happens

Question since Asura will freeze would he understand the entire mechanic with the furnace? Plus I think flumpty will just keep resetting the night until Asura dies or something happens
Could you explain this furnate thing a little bit better?
Also, what do you mean by resetting the night? Assuming they start some distance apart but Flumpty starts with reality warping shenanigans and cloning, would he go hide somewhere? Couldn't Asura reach him or just tear the house down? Wouldn't Flumpty himself try to approach him?

Could you explain this furnate thing a little bit better?
Basically theres a furnace room and you have to go there and heat up frequently or else you will freeze and become ice.
Also, what do you mean by resetting the night? Assuming they start some distance apart but Flumpty starts with reality warping shenanigans and cloning, would he go hide somewhere?
I mean we dont actually see flumpty himself he makes a lot of clones and attacks the opponent I guess he watches from the above and operates it? Its unknown currenlty but thats my guess, he will reset the night with different rules if he loses (Theres 3 games and its confirmed they all happen at the same time)
Couldn't Asura reach him or just tear the house down? Wouldn't Flumpty himself try to approach him?
Flumpty only approaches you in the first 2 games when he has his friends but when he is alone he uses the clones to attack.

Basically theres a furnace room and you have to go there and heat up frequently or else you will freeze and become ice.
Asura can just, not go there, or wreck the place I guess.

I mean we dont actually see flumpty himself he makes a lot of clones and attacks the opponent I guess he watches from the above and operates it? Its unknown currenlty but thats my guess, he will reset the night with different rules if he loses (Theres 3 games and its confirmed they all happen at the same time)
He's impossible to reach, then? How does it even work for a matchup like this?
Also, standard rules dictate they start a set distance apart (4 km in this case because of SBA), but Asura and Flumpty would basically be in front of each other.

Does his reality warping work like a BFR too, like, dragging Asura in the fun house despite the distance.
And if Flumpty's impossible to reach without dimensional travel or something, this is just a mismatch, because Asura can't reach him while Flumpty can't take him down.
Self sustenance 1 and 2, and Flumpty's being inadept enough to take him on, turn the match into an endless stall, unless Asura can actually take down the place.
Can Asura effect flumptys acasuality 4?
You tell me, you made the match.
Also, not all acausalities work the same way despite being of the same type.
From what I read, he's just immune to some haxes and has no origin, but this doesn't seem to grant him any immortality, invulnerability or higher dimensional existence.

Asura can just, not go there, or wreck the place I guess.
Not going there means he will freeze-
He's impossible to reach, then? How does it even work for a matchup like this?
Also, standard rules dictate they start a set distance apart (4 km in this case because of SBA), but Asura and Flumpty would basically be in front of each other.
Well since flumpty just sends his victims to a fun house I guess he teleports them inside the house.
Does his reality warping work like a BFR too, like, dragging Asura in the fun house despite the distance.
He just creates the fun house on them so yeah kinda
And if Flumpty's impossible to reach without dimensional travel or something, this is just a mismatch, because Asura can't reach him while Flumpty can't take him down.
Self sustenance 1 and 2, and Flumpty's being inadept enough to take him on, turn the match into an endless stall, unless Asura can actually take down the place.
No you can still reach Flumpty. He just likes to play in the background
You tell me, you made the match.
Also, not all acausalities work the same way despite being of the same type.
From what I read, he's just immune to some haxes and has no origin, but this doesn't seem to grant him any immortality, invulnerability or higher dimensional existence.
Theres more feats so:
Flumpty died and didnt die in the canon at the same time
Every possibility of flumptys existence is equall true

Not going there means he will freeze-
So the freezing happens in the entire house, I thought only in that room.
But I guess Asura would either figure it out, go in the room and dispose of the clone, or just try to destroy the whole place.

No you can still reach Flumpty. He just likes to play in the background
Got it, so it seems Asura would eventually reach him, without much difficulty I'd say.

Theres more feats so:
Flumpty died and didnt die in the canon at the same time
Every possibility of flumptys existence is equall true
This stuff should be on his file, though.
Also, what's the practical application of this?
He can't die at all? He always exists no matter what? Have these mechanics been shown, like, upon his death?

And if the only mean to destroy him for good is like, concept-erase him, nuke the universe or whatnot, this is indeed a mismatch, since neither of them can beat the other.

So the freezing happens in the entire house, I thought only in that room.
But I guess Asura would either figure it out, go in the room and dispose of the clone, or just try to destroy the whole place.
Yes. I guess he can do that but he has limited amount of time
This stuff should be on his file, though.
Also, what's the practical application of this?
I made a CRT and it got accepted I just forgot to add them lol
He can't die at all? He always exists no matter what? Have these mechanics been shown, like, upon his death?
After his canon death WoG states Flumpty died and didnt die in canon at the same time.
And if the only mean to destroy him for good is like, concept-erase him, nuke the universe or whatnot, this is indeed a mismatch, since neither of them can beat the other.
Wouldnt that be a incon? Does asura have inf stamina?

I forgot an important key. Flumpty is a flumpty egg so if Asura cracks him another bigger flumpty will appear from its inside, which would also be a flumpty egg

After his canon death WoG states Flumpty died and didnt die in canon at the same time
So, he got incapacitated?
Like, died and disappeared for some time despite being still "alive" or existing?

Wouldnt that be a incon? Does asura have inf stamina?
No, but what if Flumpty runs out of clones? Can he create an endless amount of them, and how fast?
Because without being constantly stormed, Asura can just rest, since he just needs to di it, due to self-sus 1 and 2.

Anyway, incon is if both contestants have equal chances to win, it's unclear who would win or such.
An infinite stall or a situation where they can't interact is just a mismatch.

I forgot an important key. Flumpty is a flumpty egg so if Asura cracks him another bigger flumpty will appear from its inside, which would also be a flumpty egg
I read it, but does it work infinitely?
Can't Asura just kill the second Flumpty?

So, he got incapacitated?
Like, died and disappeared for some time despite being still "alive" or existing?
He died and didnt die and spent a day in a strip club so no he wasnt incapped
No, but what if Flumpty runs out of clones? Can he create an endless amount of them, and how fast?
Because without being constantly stormed, Asura can just rest, since he just needs to di it, due to self-sus 1 and 2.
You can watch the thing I sent. He goes from 1 clone to 10 clones in 6 hours and there seems to be no limit to it expect flumptys personality
I read it, but does it work infinitely?
Can't Asura just kill the second Flumpty?
I mean the second flumpty will be flumpty which is an flumpty egg so inside of that there will be another flumpty. Yes I know the feats make so much sense LOL

I don't think asura would just die of cold, Rage Power and Supernatural Willpower would allow him to survive longer them usual, at least enough to destroy the entire place

and sinse we are using the second key Heat Manipulation should also allow him to survive the cold

and sinse he resistes heat he could also just enter the fire place and fight there

Also, I don't think the enitre fun house is freezing cold, while the main room is literally freezing the rest of the place seens normal, even if It's entirely cold Flumpty never show to be able to teleport others and the "Creation" for the fun house was not accepted, so I don't think flumpty can bringh Asura to his fun house, uless we make assumptions that he can do that whith his vaguely stated reallity warping

And I agree, Flumpty beingh a flumpty egg means that he is really hard to kill sinse will only have a bigger flumpty inside, but let's read a bit more, he can choose whatever is inside him, considering his ONAF jumpscare show inside of him and has no other Flumpty we can asume he chooses another thing to be inside him during this atack, giving Asura the wincondition of killing the flumpties while they are without a flumpty in their insides and knocking out flumpty instead of killing him

and we also have this
Meaning that he probable gives up of the fight if he dies to go to a strip club

I don't think asura would just die of cold, Rage Power and Supernatural Willpower would allow him to survive longer them usual, at least enough to destroy the entire place
Its not about surviving its about freezing
and sinse we are using the second key Heat Manipulation should also allow him to survive the cold
Its for hot not cold
and sinse he resistes heat he could also just enter the fire place and fight there
He can but will he?
Also, I don't think the enitre fun house is freezing cold, while the main room is literally freezing the rest of the place seens normal, even if It's entirely cold
Headcanon
Flumpty never show to be able to teleport others and the "Creation" for the fun house was not accepted, so I don't think flumpty can bringh Asura to his fun house, uless we make assumptions that he can do that whith his vaguely stated reallity warping
His reality warping literally created the entire funhouse. Look at the clip
And I agree, Flumpty beingh a flumpty egg means that he is really hard to kill sinse will only have a bigger flumpty inside, but let's read a bit more, he can choose whatever is inside him, considering his ONAF jumpscare show inside of him and has no other Flumpty we can asume he chooses another thing to be inside him during this atack, giving Asura the wincondition of killing the flumpties while they are without a flumpty in their insides and knocking out flumpty instead of killing him
The creator said it was a possibility he chooses whatever is inside of him but since he said Flumpty was a flumpty egg several times we take that as the more probable option
and we also have this

Meaning that he probable gives up of the fight if he dies to go to a strip club
Uhh what

Its not about surviving its about freezing
Freezing he could just break the ice forming on his body, It's about surviving the cold
Its for hot not cold
He create heat for him self, that's what I meant, But forget It, It's only for his 11-12 key
He can but will he?
Why wouldn't he?
Headcanon
Can you prove that the entire place is cold? them It's also headcannon, and the main room is the only one covered in ice
His reality warping literally created the entire funhouse. Look at the clip
This isn't creating something new, this is just warping what is alread there
The creator said it was a possibility he chooses whatever is inside of him but since he said Flumpty was a flumpty egg several times we take that as the more probable option
I don't get It, you mean that we see a Flumpty inside him during the jumpscare where we see inside him?
Flumpty: "Oh damn, I died, gonna go to a strip club, no reason to come back to fighting that guy"

Freezing he could just break the ice forming on his body, It's about surviving the cold
You cant break the ice if you cannot move
Why wouldn't he?
He has no idea where the room is gonna be at anyway
Can you prove that the entire place is cold? them It's also headcannon, and the main room is the only one covered in ice
The entire room is freezing cold and its way more likely its about the house and not this specific room for some unknown reason.
This isn't creating something new, this is just warping what is alread there
He also created them in an unknown way so
I don't get It, you mean that we see a Flumpty inside him during the jumpscare where we see inside him?
We might have died before seeing it or maybe the flumpty only appears when he is cracked open
Flumpty: "Oh damn, I died, gonna go to a strip club, no reason to come back to fighting that guy"
SBA means he wont give up

You cant break the ice if you cannot move
Ye, that1s what "Surviving longer mean, he would be able to move more time them a normal person would
He has no idea where the room is gonna be at anyway
what? the furnance would be right behind him, or to his side... whatever
The entire room is freezing cold and its way more likely its about the house and not this specific room for some unknown reason.
Ye, the rooom, the rest of the place don't show anything close to "beingh cold" some even have candles, hot tubs, etc, and did you really said "The entire place is cold even if I don't know that"?
He also created them in an unknown way so
Yes, and not even one of this ways considres him beingh able to create the place whenever he wants ir teleport people inside
SBA means he wont give up
SBA means he is okay with killing but still in character, if "wont give up" was a thing social influencing characters would not be able to fight here

Ye, that1s what "Surviving longer mean, he would be able to move more time them a normal person would
What? He is still freezing
what? the furnance would be right behind him, or to his side... whatever
Okay? Asıra is not gonna think Oh I should heat up nesr this furnace instead of attacking the monsters infront of me
Ye, the rooom, the rest of the place don't show anything close to "beingh cold" some even have candles, hot tubs, etc, and did you really said "The entire place is cold even if I don't know that"?
The cold would spread to the hallways and close rooms since its literally freezing cold but maybe not the rooms far away
Yes, and not even one of this ways considres him beingh able to create the place whenever he wants ir teleport people inside
Should I start them inside a fun house then?
SBA means he is okay with killing but still in character, if "wont give up" was a thing social influencing characters would not be able to fight here
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave

What? He is still freezing
Supernatural willpowers makes characters be able to do a lot of things, from resisting some haxes too still move whem they shouldn't, also sinse Asura is 6-B in ap meant that breaking the iaround his body not really hard, better accepty, Supernatural willpower is a really neat defensive hax
Okay? Asıra is not gonna think Oh I should heat up nesr this furnace instead of attacking the monsters infront of me
why wouldn't he be able to grab the monster and carry the egg to the furnance? or go in there before any appear? you are not really making sense
The cold would spread to the hallways and close rooms since its literally freezing cold but maybe not the rooms far away
Have you ever heard of the place in butchers that they store the meat? the rest of the place does not stay freezing, and you said yourself that he can twist the place with reallity warping, nothing stops Flumpty made only that room freezing cold, and we have much more visual info about the rest of place not beingh cold them the oposite
Should I start them inside a fun house then?
If you want, sure
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave
I mean, flumpty didn't just left, he kinda died lol
Here I came expecting an Eggman match. Needless to say I was disappointed
I was expecting Magalor for some reason

Supernatural willpowers makes characters be able to do a lot of things, from resisting some haxes too still move whem they shouldn't, also sinse Asura is 6-B in ap meant that breaking the iaround his body not really hard, better accepty, Supernatural willpower is a really neat defensive hax
Unless Asura has feats where he uses his willpower against ice and cold thats NLF
why wouldn't he be able to grab the monster and carry the egg to the furnance? or go in there before any appear? you are not really making sense
Why tf would asura do that?? Its way more likely he will just rush to find flumpty
Have you ever heard of the place in butchers that they store the meat? the rest of the place does not stay freezing, and you said yourself that he can twist the place with reallity warping, nothing stops Flumpty made only that room freezing cold, and we have much more visual info about the rest of place not beingh cold them the oposite
Those places have metal doors that are shut plus flumptys house is much colder

One of them is a false egg while the other transcends time and space 👀

Would a Flumpty vs Eggman be possible actually?
Not canon Eggman. Pretty sure that'd be a stomp in Eggman's favor. It'd prolly need to be another continuity Eggman if it were to work. Then the REAL Eggman could be decided.

Not canon Eggman. Pretty sure that'd be a stomp in Eggman's favor. It'd prolly need to be another continuity Eggman if it were to work. Then the REAL Eggman could be decided.
The only one that seems to be close to flumptys AP is Paramount, Is any of the tier 7 eggmans have good hax that might make it fair?

Unless Asura has feats where he uses his willpower against ice and cold thats NLF
Supernatural willpower is the hability to shurug off things destroying, hurting and etc your body to keep going a bit longer, I agree to disagree, Supernatural willpower is a very general purposes hability, the only condition here is Asura beingh very angry
Why tf would asura do that?? Its way more likely he will just rush to find flumpty
To not freeze? he isn't dumb, also them we come back to the situation bellow
Those places have metal doors that are shut plus flumptys house is much colder
1-How you know It's colder?
2-Reallity warping egg makes the themodinamic phisics kiss his ass

Supernatural willpower is the hability to shurug off things destroying, hurting and etc your body to keep going a bit longer, I agree to disagree, Supernatural willpower is a very general purposes hability, the only condition here is Asura beingh very angry
Asura never show cold resistance = No cold resistance
To not freeze? he isn't dumb, also them we come back to the situation bellow
He is not dumb but he is blinded by rage against this trickster annoying egg
1-How you know It's colder?
You dont go inside those and become ice in less than a minute
2-Reallity warping egg makes the themodinamic phisics kiss his ass
“Thats a good arguement senator, why dont you back it up with a source?”

The only one that seems to be close to flumptys AP is Paramount, Is any of the tier 7 eggmans have good hax that might make it fair?
Outside of Paramount, I don't think there's a Tier 7 Eggman. Maybe OVA, but he's kinda hackless. The most comparable to Flumpty he'd get is with his game variants Uni+ stuff.

Asura never show cold resistance = No cold resistance
Supernatural willpower =/= Cold resistence Just looked more info about the freezing, looks like the player don't die from the cold, just is unable to move, so I guess It's fair
He is not dumb but he is blinded by rage against this trickster annoying egg
Trow him into the fire!
You dont go inside those and become ice in less than a minute
You also normaly die whem freezing alive
“Thats a good arguement senator, why dont you back it up with a source?”
Like how the entire place is not frozen? We don't have to know why, the point is, the room is cold enough to freezy every thing inside It, but the other places aren't covered in ice like the main room, meaning they aren't nearly as cold as the main room

Trow him into the fire!
Why? You can punch him
You also normaly die whem freezing alive
Okay? Thats a bit random
Like how the entire place is not frozen? We don't have to know why, the point is, the room is cold enough to freezy every thing inside It, but the other places aren't covered in ice like the main room, meaning they aren't nearly as cold as the main room
Room is cold enough to freeze a human in a minute. Saying the house effected by it is not a crazy theory lol.

Yes. I guess he can do that but he has limited amount of time
If the protagonist of the game can do it, I'm pretty sure Asura would be just as smart, but I even doubt he'd resort to such mundane methods.
The moment he notices the temperature going down, he'll just release his Mantra or try to get out as quickly as possible, which shouldn't even be an issue, since the guy's used to storm through palaces full of enemies and is able to shatter country-sized monsters with a single punch.

If the fun house is actually a house, you can be sure Asura won't waste time roaming rooms and such, he'll beat to death whatever clone comes at him and wreak havoc as soon as possible.

He just called it a day, then?

You can watch the thing I sent. He goes from 1 clone to 10 clones in 6 hours and there seems to be no limit to it expect flumptys personality
The clones are never killed though, the protagonists just avoids them, right?

I mean the second flumpty will be flumpty which is an flumpty egg so inside of that there will be another flumpty. Yes I know the feats make so much sense LOL
It makes sense in its own logic, but if it's just an infinite opponent, I guess it's difficult to tell what actually means killing him.
Asura could very well resort to yeet him in space or to the other side of the planet, but Flumpty's teleportation could maybe take care of it?

Anyway, I strongly doubt the cold will be relevant in here, the point is whether or not can Flumpty be taken down by force.
If he just doesn't die, keeps respawning and such, then Asura lacks any hax that could destroy him, and the match loses its meaning.

Back