• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asta oneshot, Naruto's Low 7-C come from Imperfect Rasenshuriken while his normal AP is 8-C while his dura is 8-A, plus Asta probably can cut the RS I guess?

Rocker1189 said:
would agree but Naruto has a lot of versatility. With that I would say Naruto with high difficulty.
Uhh, he only has rasengan, rasenshuriken and shadow clones at this point. Hardly versatile.

shadow clones give a lot of versatility and he has transformation as well. He can easily fake Asta into thinking that he is going for a rasengan and use the shadow clones smoke from disappearing into hitting him with a rasenshuriken which will definitely take Asta down. Asta has the Ap advantage and magic cancelling which with verse equalization will calcel jutsus but with multiple ways for Naruto to close the gap and with a whole lot of tricks in the bag he can definitely put Asta down.

Rocker1189 said:
shadow clones give a lot of versatility and he has transformation as well. He can easily fake Asta into thinking that he is going for a rasengan and use the shadow clones smoke from disappearing into hitting him with a rasenshuriken which will definitely take Asta down. Asta has the Ap advantage and magic cancelling which with verse equalization will calcel jutsus but with multiple ways for Naruto to close the gap and with a whole lot of tricks in the bag he can definitely put Asta down.
You know occams razor dictates that if he can disable magic and disable jutsus, literally of the above is impossible and the simplest assumption is he can just one shot naruto

I like Naruto more, but he gets one shot fairly handily here.

Honestly, even if he tried to kill asta with a rasenshuriken, if he somehow dodges, it would be very bad for naruto.

It is at best inconclusive, Naruto is small town level+, but asta has the dura to match his attacks unlike Naruto.

Bbut the issue with that is that he can only disable it by slicing them, whihc means he has to be at melee range for it to happen. Which means if Naruto plays it right, as long as he lands the rasenshuriken on Asta I will declare it a win for Naruto with very high difficulty. Asta does not have much that he can really do, all he has is Brute strength and from what I have read in the manga that is all Asta realy had going for him. Naruto is used to fighting opponents with tactics opponents stringer than him, much like Asta.

I can understand an inconclusive vote and yeah I guess I will go for that Asta does have an easier time.

Speed Equalized? Inconclusive.

Naruverse character's main point (when depowered) is that their speed is usually still far superior. Take that away, and we're fighting with hax, and convetional things like dura and strategy.

And their advantages are so markedly different.

50-50 for them, I guess.

Zenjutsu said:

Naruverse character's main point (when depowered) is that their speed is usually still far superior. Take that away, and we're fighting with hax, and convetional things like dura and strategy.

50-50 for them, I guess.
Wank naruto verse get bliz(speed only)

Omega998 said:
Zenjutsu said:

50-50 for them, I guess.
Wank naruto verse get bliz(speed only)
If I was trying to wank, I'd have called it a win for Naruto.

Asta has some pretty impressive speed feats (covering the distance between himself and Sekke with one leap WHILE holding that heavy sword), but you have to take into account that Naruverse characters all have high speed, even across the verses.

You wouldn't call me a Bleach wanker for saying that even the people that Ichigo fodderized are fast compared to regular humans, because everyone has to learn their own speedster styles (Shunpo, Hirenkyaku, etc.) as part of their basic training. It's the same thing here. I dare you to tell me Naruto characters don't have special speed training.

I should copy this only. My bad....you should check profil their speed is usually still far superior check both profil ftl

Can magic in Black Clover be verse equalized?

If it can, Asta nulls every attack Naruto tries to pull and one shots.

DMUA said:
Can magic in Black Clover be verse equalized?
If it can, Asta nulls every attack Naruto tries to pull and one shots.
he needs to hit for null to work, and naruto has 2000 plus clones

Than Asta will just swing many times to cleave through them all. Eventually Naruto's going to be out of Chakra, and his clones won't save him.

DMUA said:
Than Asta will just swing many times to cleave through them all. Eventually Naruto's going to be out of Chakra, and his clones won't save him.
they chakra return to naruto once dispelled

Since when? Definitely didn't happen when he barraged Obito.

DMUA said:
Since when? Definitely didn't happen when he barraged Obito.
erm, it was a plot point in pein fight, as theyre chakra and nature enrgy returned to him

when he was fighting obito it wasent the clones that used up chakra but kurama,

and those werent because of clones either, it was because they were throwing out mountain busters like candys

Same story. And if he tries to spam Rasengan Clones, they'll all just get cut down.

DMUA said:
Same story. And if he tries to spam Rasengan Clones, they'll all just get cut down.
and theire chakra goes back, and can asta block from all sides for the matter? and dont use game feats, because games show madara reversing time and kaguya destroying pocket diensions full of stars

And maybe Asta just rushes the real Naruto and cuts him in half. He's definitely going to be able to tank whatever attacks Naruto sends.

DMUA said:
And maybe Asta just rushes the real Naruto and cuts him in half. He's definitely going to be able to tank whatever attacks Naruto sends.
yeah, i mean, its so easy to figure it out between the thousents, its not like he doesent have 360 vision that still couldent help a guy dith x rays to decide which one is the real one, or that he can tranform into weapons for surprise attack, or that hes going to attack from all sides

Yeah, it's pretty easy to tell who's at the center of Thousands of clones showing up.

DMUA said:
Yeah, it's pretty easy to tell who's at the center of Thousands of clones showing up.
erm, peapole with precognition couldent tell it, and there is smoke, you realize that right, nor is asta really gonna keep wach so that he doesent looses sight of him when he sees him

Kilofiercevids11 said:
doesnt asta just cut and repel Magic attacks i mean magic equal Chakra aint in the post so. imma vote for Naruto.
verse equalization by standard assumptions

If Naruto tries to pull out a barrage of Rasenshurikens, then Asta uses Black Hurricane to wipe out all the clones and Rasenshuriken and probably end up killing Naruto too.

Back