• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Round 1: Speed Equal
Round 2: Speed not =

After reading the scans

His power null has to surpass Asta's, I would wait for Sonoftanavast9 to give his more extensive knowledge of Negima and Holder in general, because like I said in the past, I read the manga 10 years ago and my memories of the specific terms are fogged

Juuzou has Chi but he's not using any of it in his main techniques except for like his Aura & Shundo

All his sword stuff (Conceptual type 2 manipulation, Durability negation, Existence Erasure, Information Manipulation, power null Etc.) are just pure skill without any sort of energy system involved and he's even got a seperate speed Technique (Empty Void Flash) which is done through sword skills as well rather than Chi

His power null is a result of his sword skills essentially allowing him to "cut down" anything & it's tied to his Reactive Evolution which works based off him understanding something

Non battle comment:

Even if I don't know who this guy is, he is literally Leon Magnus from Tales of Destiny, so he is already in the list of cool characters
720px-Npc_zoom_3990468000_01.png

Back