• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Aladdin

Ok there are some issues with this for once alladin resistence to power null ain't even a traditional resistence the angels of the sacred palace work by sending rukh back to the sacred palace it is not like anti-magic who erases it, second asta power null is layered since it gets stronger over the course of the series and scales above other forms of power null in verse so baseline resistence to powernull ain't work against asta who has 7+ layers of powernulls who surpass the previous
Most of the alladim wincons you spoke off aren't things he uses in character unless there is absolutely no other way and B: they get neggated by asta passive anti-magic cloat
The only thing who can work is the information thing, homever asta got instintive reactions (can react while not thinking) multiple selves so in that case liebe just take his body and for last asta can nullify mind-manipulation with one of his swords, that sword can came out of the grimoire by itself to aid asta as well
Asta powernull is not layered

why do i get a gut feeling people are abusing/misconstruing the term layers. 7 layers lmao that sus asf Do we have a vsbw page actually explaining layers? the only verse i know definitively that has layers is Nasu.

Dude, I know what I'm talking about

Devil Union > Demon-Destroyer > resistance of those Loved by Mana > Zenon's Powernull > Yuno's powernull resistance > base Anti-Magic
Unable to null large amount of mana or power does not mean his powernull became layered just cause he got access to more power tho that's the point him unable to null larger amount of magic is due to him being weak not cause of his hax being weak

Also, just because a character's other powers scale up in another key after a power boost doesn't mean their resistances(hax) do too.

Pretty sure Asta can't null something abstract like rukh so Aladdin can just move his finger and Asta flies,law hax above baseline and being able to bypass acausal type 4 is too much tbh plus tier 1 sealing

World of laws and vectors are in a different Dimension
I know that, I'm talking about Asta preventing Aladdin from using magoi

Unable to null large amount of mana or power does not mean his powernull became layered just cause he got access to more power tho that's the point him unable to null larger amount of magic is due to him being weak not cause of his hax being weak
I already know all of that, and no part of my scaling involve any of what you said.

Magoi of Aladdin is generated by type 1 concept tho,and Magi like Aladdin has infinite amount of magoi like that,not sure how can Asta null it

isn't that sword just an aoe version of his powernull? i don't see how it prevents aladdin from manipulating magoi if its a cm type 1

I don't think its the mechanics im pretty confident he could stop mana method, in the future?

just the properties are different.

Back