• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that asriel will win due to more hax and being faster than true enerjak

Asriel has a huge advantage in speed, hax and has type 4 immortality, That should easily be a stomp in his favor despite both being around the same in tiers

True, im new here sry. Anyways, theres why. So this True Enerjak, someone who tanked 3 gods of the chaos force which is his weakness mind you,plus Aurora and even then, they still werent able to destroy him. Thats 3 Gods + 1 Demi-God. So Asriel as fast as he might be, isnt going to Scratch Enerjak while he can just erase from existance or destroy hes timeline.

MisterSev said:
True, im new here sry.
Anyways, theres why. So this True Enerjak, someone who tanked 3 gods of the chaos force which is his weakness mind you,plus Aurora and even then, they still werent able to destroy him. Thats 3 Gods + 1 Demi-God. So Asriel as fast as he might be, isnt going to Scratch Enerjak while he can just erase from existance or destroy hes timeline.
there is a huge problem with Enerjak being able to tank attacks from other gods, even if they are 2-A, the gap of 2-A is HUGE. Also Asriel's speed is a huge advantage (it's the fastest speed in this wikia), how will Enerjak hit him if he can avoid any attack effortlessly? Asriel can also use his hax if he can't damage him physically.

While both are in the same tier, Asriel is a very powerful 2-A being. Im seeing Enerjak is atleast on the same level of God Flowey. They both destroy timelines and what not. Though there is a possibility that Enerjak is far stronger than God Flowey, I am pretty sure he cant ever go toe to toe with the God Of Hyperdeath himself. Plus, he has the advantage of his Type 4 Immortality.

Asriel, The God Of Hyperdeath, massively dwarf God Flowey in power by literally an ∞ amount. God Flowey is already a powerful 2-A being, he created and destroyed numerous timelines just to hit Frisk, so Enerjak is atleast on the same level as him. Asriel also has a vast variety of attacks that will aid him in his battle againts Enerjak. Since all of his attacks supposedly deal "∞ damage", Asriel will just keep on dealing massive amount of damage with his large amount of attacks like Chaos Buster, Shcoker Breaker. His attacks will be harder to dodge after each attack has past, giving Enerjak a harder time. And this is only his first form.

Asriel in his final form, which is Angel of Death form, far surpasses his previous form (which already dwarf a 2-A being by an ∞ amount), by a Immense and greater amount, making Asriel far more powerful than before. His attacks also gets more deadlier and more harder to dodge. Asriel also had the massive speed advantage, He has now achieved power over all aspects of reality and existence and because of that, he is now Omnipresent. Enerjak will no longer be able to dogde the attacks anymore since Asriel will just attack from every side at once.

Im rootin for Asriel here

Asriel in his final form is Omnipresent as stated above, so True Enerjak will never dodge the attacks anymore. Asriel has more attacks and abilities so he can definitely wins this.

The God Of Hyperdeath takes this casually.

He is infinitely stronger than Omega Flowey and he is also a 2-a being as well.

Asriel has more haxes and speed so he will win

True Enerjak will never hit Asriel or be able to avoid the attacks. He will be overwhelm by Asriel's large amount of abilities and attakcs and he has the speed advantage.

Asriel, again, neer unlimited attacks and the fact Enerjak couldn't attack him, quite confident in saying this, but I think Asriel could solo the Archie Comic Sonic Verse.

I see what you guys are saying, however my opinion stays unchanged. Ler break this down,k? Speed: Yes Asriel is faster. Omnipresent and what not. But I'll get to that later.

Destructive capacity: Should be roughly the same.

Durability:This why i see Enerjak winning. Even those atacks that are soposedly undogable, he has counters. Phasing. He can become puré energy,in which case he cant hit him Also, Asriel is powered by souls, right? Dark Enerjak has demonstrated the hability to rio them out of some ones body. Theres no reason to say that TE cant do the same with Asriel. Remember, hes a high nigh-omnipotent. So HR cant harm Enerjak due to reason i have mentioned above. So,has Asriel reality warping defenses, or soul ripping counter measures? Cause if not,i resto my case.

MisterSev said:
I see what you guys are saying, however my opinion stays unchanged.
Ler break this down,k? Speed: Yes Asriel is faster. Omnipresent and what not. But I'll get to that later.

Destructive capacity: Should be roughly the same.

Durability:This why i see Enerjak winning. Even those atacks that are soposedly undogable, he has counters. Phasing. He can become puré energy,in which case he cant hit him Also, Asriel is powered by souls, right? Dark Enerjak has demonstrated the hability to rio them out of some ones body. Theres no reason to say that TE cant do the same with Asriel. Remember, hes a high nigh-omnipotent. So HR cant harm Enerjak due to reason i have mentioned above. So,has Asriel reality warping defenses, or soul ripping counter measures? Cause if not,i resto my case.
Hah...I remember arguing this awhile back when Janemba (Shin Budokai) vs Sans was happening, the soul, is the essence of someone's being, so, the definition of a soul in Undertale is vastly different, the definition of a soul in Undertale is essentially the definition of someone's life in Pre Archie Sonic Comics, unless Enerjak can rend someone's life out of their body by touching them, I don't think that's how it would work.

Fair enough. What about reality warping? Is he imune to that too? And one last thing i forgot. Enerjak can turno Asriel into a pile of rocks due to mollecular manipulation. Defenses against that too? If everything i said is unvalid due to him having protection against everything i said, including getting warped out of existance, then stalemate. One cannot harm the other.

To answer this, I will exhibit a two of his powers which makes him so strong, Determination, which makes the soul stronger determined on how powerful there will was, and Asriel was willing to make it so that everyone stay in the Underworld so he wouldn't be alone and that would mean destroying the entire multiverse of timelines, also, through determination, Frisk, the protagonists true name, was able to survive an all out attack involving reality, time, data, and soul manipulation which could destroy the multiverse. Another one is that he has matter manipulation as well as acasuality, and acasuality is defined as this, the ability to exist outside of causality, or the natural flow of manipulation defined by cause and effect. An entity that is acausal has no true beginning or end, and is thus basically immune to offensive causality manipulation.

Meaning he would be immune to molecular manipulation unless it was true atomic manipulation through a being higher in tier then him, another problem is that Enerjack is a 2-C at normal and 2-A at true, while Asriel will always be a 2A.

Enerjak too. Hes a 5th dimensional being. So.... Stalemate? Though im still inclined to Enerjak, you know, nicho omnipotente stuff. And fo Penguinkingpin,the 2Cs are avatars. One last thing: Is Asriel immune to mind rape?

Soi re-read your previous post, and to me it seems that it was about matter manipulation, or was it reality too?

The one above the molecular manipulation was explaining that Asriel was acasual and exists outside of casual manipulation, meaning he'd be immune to matter, reality, time, space, and soul manipulation.

Ok, correcting myself, matter manipulation wouldn't work since Asriel is a non corporeal character, and asriel has many more hax than Enerjak does. And acasulity means you exist out of normal continuity.

Ive checked both theyre profiles and as expefted, very similar. He does have similar powers, is he however imune those same powers? And again, is he able to hold is own againat mind rape?

The only power(s) that would work on a character that has no physical form and is acasual would be toon force and...Not much other than that, and I don't know if you've played Undertale, but there is literally nothing but mind rape inside Asriel's brain.

Exactly. With enough pesuation,Enerjak can control him back to normal. Anyways, Enerjak takes the edge here imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back