• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr tries to solo your favorite verse

Right, so I have no idea whether or not this has already been done, but it might've.

Round 1: Speed Equalized

Round 2: Speed Unequalized

BEGIN!

Zelda: Soloes

Pokémon: I'm not opening this can of worms

Chrono Trigger: Lavos GG

JoJo: If Asriel is 3D (as I remember him being), he should be affected by GER's Zero Reset.

Homestuck: Will stop at Jack once the revisions go through. But for now, Horrorterrors

MtG: I'd argue even a 4-A Bolas would get him

Terraria: Solos

Jojo: Idk

Earthbound: Passive hax is likely too much for Asriel to handle. Omnipresence also probably screws him over. Also have no idea if Asriel can even harm Type 1 Abstracts

Twisted Metal: Probably Solos.

Cinemassacre: AVGN makes a video on Undertale and hates on it so much that he ends up soloing the verse.

World of Darkness: Probably gets to the third generation of Kindred, that or Caine just stands there. Mages just think.

Castlevania: Hmmmm ,I kinda wanna say Dracula can Incon with his Mid Godly regen and hax. Chaos could also do it possibly.

Guilty Gear: Solos I'm pretty sure

God of War: Don't think they win.

Devil May Cry: Prolly solos, don't think Dante can seal.

Jojo: Oooof, I kinda wanna say GER can do something. Novel Kars might have a shot too.

Bobobobo: Bobobobo does stupid stuff and wins I think.

Elder Scrolls: Gets to the point where Vivec has to show up and thrust his spear.

Darkest Dungeon: Solos I think.

Back