• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aslan High 1-A Upgrade

I'll folks, Imma make this short. Let's start with the info at hand:
He exists simultaneously as just a Beast and something more than a lion,[9] more real than anything else.[22] Existing as a Trinity with the Emperor-beyond-the-Sea.[5] Reality exists as onion layers, with every layer being more real than the last, every chapter better than the one before, all of which proceed from Aslan's Mountain which surrounds all of existence, like in Plato, everything is just a shadow from something real in Aslan's world. And above the infinite Mountain lays Aslan's Country[30][32])

See this? The hierarchy of Narnia is R>F, this would already classify it as 1-A, furthermore, the hierarchy is an onion hierarchy with quite possibly an infinite number of R>Fs which would qualify for 1-A+ status.

And we have Aslan, Aslan transcends this entire hierarchy which would qualify him to have High 1-A status. In short, Aslan is High 1-A due to transcending a hierarchy of R>Fs.

I heard there were plans to revise Chronicles of Narnia based on the new updates, but yeah. Narnia is considered a magnum opus example of R>F layers being explained, thus Wood Between Worlds alone being 1-A structure. And there's Infinite layers with Aslan's Country being on top and Tash's country being an Infinite minus one (But still infinite). Thus making what would normally be High 1-B for spatio-temporal layers being 1-A+ for R>F layers. And on the same formula, High 1-B+ (Which was Low 1-A) layers of temporal dimensions is now High 1-A as far as R>F layers of that number. And Low 1-A (Which was 1-A by old system) amount of dimensional layers would get High 1-A+ if those layers were all R>F.

Ultima has raised some skepticism for High 1-A+ stuff iirc and was unsure if Aslan and Emperor Over the Sea may both meet criteria for Tier 0. But 1-A+ I can guarantee should be the absolute minimum.

I heard there were plans to revise Chronicles of Narnia based on the new updates, but yeah. Narnia is considered a magnum opus example of R>F layers being explained, thus Wood Between Worlds alone being 1-A structure. And there's Infinite layers with Aslan's Country being on top and Tash's country being an Infinite minus one (But still infinite). Thus making what would normally be High 1-B for spatio-temporal layers being 1-A+ for R>F layers. And on the same formula, High 1-B+ (Which was Low 1-A) layers of temporal dimensions is now High 1-A as far as R>F layers of that number. And Low 1-A (Which was 1-A by old system) amount of dimensional layers would get High 1-A+ if those layers were all R>F.

Ultima has raised some skepticism for High 1-A+ stuff iirc and was unsure if Aslan and Emperor Over the Sea may both meet criteria for Tier 0. But 1-A+ I can guarantee should be the absolute minimum.
Any amount of R>F layers that's higher than infinite layers is still 1-A+. Even Absolute Infinite amount of R>F layers.

Has somebody done this yet? If not, you preferably should. 🙏
Honestly this thread prety rushed and not have any scan, he literally just copy paste explanation in aslan's profile. Soo i dont think this thread can be added in queque

Not gonna lie i can make a better one, but i think i will just wait a expert in this verse that previously upgrade this verse to 1A

The "inner worlds" are pretty obviously a 1-A hierarchy going by the scans in the profile alone, but I'm not particularly sold on High 1-A, seeing as Aslan's Country is just described as originating all the real countries and not much else, which 1-A+ suffices for.
Well aslan's county at the top of aslan's mountain. The entire hierarchy of 1A are encompasses within aslan's mountain, we can say the mountain are the set contain infinite elements, i think this alone will make the mountain as H1A

Aslan's country are the top of that mountain, well just symbolize, in fact it superior and transcend the mountain it self

And we have aslan as omnipotent being, as changless entity. That compare to his existence everything are illusion and not real

Well aslan's county at the top of aslan's mountain. The entire hierarchy of 1A are encompasses within aslan's mountain, we can say the mountain are the set contain infinite elements, i think this alone will make the mountain as H1A
Not really, no. You can obviously contain infinite increasing 1-A layers and not be High 1-A.

Not really, no. You can obviously contain infinite increasing 1-A layers and not be High 1-A.
Not in narnia case i think, the mountain contain all extension of R>F hierarchy in narnia

Yeah but lets not just talk about the mountain, aslan's country it self completely transcend the mountain. And we got aslan that transcend everything

Not in narnia case i think, the mountain contain all extension of R>F hierarchy in narnia
That's not really stated. All that's said is that all the real countries emerge from the mountain.

Yeah but lets not just talk about the mountain, aslan's country it self completely transcend the mountain. And we got aslan that transcend everything
Aslan's Country is identified with the mountain itself at one point:

And Lucy looked this way and that and soon found that a new and beautiful thing had happened to her. Whatever she looked at, however far away it might be, once she had fixed her eyes steadily on it, became quite clear and close as if she were looking through a telescope. She could see the whole southern desert and beyond it the great city of Tashbaan:
to eastward she could see Cair Paravel on the edge of the sea and the very window of the room that had once been her own. And far out to sea she could discover the islands, island after island to the end of the world, and, beyond the end, the huge mountain which they had called Aslan's country. But now she saw that it was part of a great chain of mountains which ringed round the whole world. In front of her it seemed to come quite close. Then she looked to her left and saw what she took to be a great bank of brightly-coloured cloud, cut off from them by a gap. But she looked harder and saw that it was not a cloud at all but a real land. And when she had fixed her eyes on one particular spot of it, she at once cried out, "Peter! Edmund! Come and look! Come quickly." And they came and looked, for their eyes also had become like hers.

And it's never really clarified if Aslan transcends his country. I mean, if you asked C.S Lewis himself, no doubt he'd answer in the affirmative, but that's not really expressed in the text proper here, or even in anything related to the text.

IIRC, 1-A+ is countable infinity layers of R>F, High 1-A is for uncountable infinite layers of High 1-A with High 1-A+ being like "Meta-Infinite" layers. Though Ultima may correct me based on wordings. Though the text does mention "Countless" as well as "Infinite chapters"; though unsure if simply having countless and infinite in the same description translates to uncountable infinite as opposed to countable infinite by default.

On topic, he still transcends Tash's country, which the cosmic tier there would be infinity minus one; still infinity mathematically but not enough to really justify exceeding 1-A+. A hypothesis on Aslan and Emperor Over the Sea being Tier 0 could be debated given the idea of them being a relatively faithful adaptation of God, but even that may not be 100% certain.

IIRC, 1-A+ is countable infinity layers of R>F, High 1-A is for uncountable infinite layers of High 1-A with High 1-A+ being like "Meta-Infinite" layers.
Oh, on the contrary, High 1-A is beyond any and all numbers of layers of 1-A.

On topic, he still transcends Tash's country, which the cosmic tier there would be infinity minus one; still infinity mathematically but not enough to really justify exceeding 1-A+.
Do we even know anything at all about Tash's Country?

Oh, on the contrary, High 1-A is beyond any and all numbers of layers of 1-A.
Nvm that then.
Do we even know anything at all about Tash's Country?
Bits and pieces, it's where those who lack faith end up; basically Narnia's version of Hell. And it is a layer below Aslan's Country but above everything else. I was originally skeptical during the original upgrade by Ogbunabali's thread about him getting the 1-A upgrade back then. It was agreed that he was NOT Aslan's equal, but the cosmology and his sheer physiology would still be within the realm of the tier given the "Infinite" or "Trans-numeral" regardless of what is more accurate is just minus one from those.

I was originally skeptical during the original upgrade by Ogbunabali's thread about him getting the 1-A upgrade back then. It was agreed that he was NOT Aslan's equal, but the cosmology and his sheer physiology would still be within the realm of the tier given the "Infinite" or "Trans-numeral" regardless of what is more accurate is just minus one from those.
Can you link me to where that was discussed?

Can you link me to where that was discussed?

I'll folks, Imma make this short. Let's start with the info at hand:

See this? The hierarchy of Narnia is R>F, this would already classify it as 1-A, furthermore, the hierarchy is an onion hierarchy with quite possibly an infinite number of R>Fs which would qualify for 1-A+ status.

And we have Aslan, Aslan transcends this entire hierarchy which would qualify him to have High 1-A status. In short, Aslan is High 1-A due to transcending a hierarchy of R>Fs.
nah bro, i ain't see if narnia has infinite layering of reality>fiction.

Layering reality>fiction exist there but not reach 'till infinite, at least with transcendence reality fiction will 1A, however neither agree nor disagree. i'll rather in neutral

Back