• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ask about Gojo

I think genjutsu's that work by just looking into the eye would work but genjutsu that requires you to inject chakra into a person won't work.

Limitless creates a space around Satoru that acts as an infinitely repulsive force, slowing down the target the closer they get to Satoru. Because of that, you need Infinite speed in order to reach him, otherwise you'd be losing speed infinitely.

As for Genjutsu, Satoru cannot see out of his blindfold, it's a blindfold, and his means of sight are through Cursed Energy Detection, an innate trait of the Six Eyes so unless Genjutsu can activate through a target's ESP, that's a no-go.

Why not though? If his ability is infinite distance then what's stopping infinite range from bypassing it? Also does tier 2 AP bypass?

If you are 3D and have no Hax and infinite speed it is almost impossible to defeat Gojo. An attack with infinite power would not hit him, but an attack with infinite range would

Can infinite range or high 3-A AP or higher bypass infinite?
Even with infinite range, you would still be slowed down infinitely unless you had Infinite speed which should logically come with infinite range, but whatever.
High 3-A on the other hand is tricky, seeing as how it's infinite energy, which should be able to bypass it, but I'm not too sure.

Bro the reason stuff is slowed down is because the distance is infinite, and it's apparent that there is no general consensus about what bypasses Gojo's ability seeing as how both of you are giving different answers and reasons.

Bro I am pretty sure they begin to slow down since the distance between gojo and something becomes ever expanding, basically the distance crossed gets smaller and smaller making the object move slower and basically get stuck in infinity, I don't see why this ability can defeat infinite range. At least that's what I understand so correct me if I'm wrong.

I mean, in that same scan it says that it is automatic, the exception being stuff like poison or whatever else that he didnt mention. Plus, younger and unexperienced gojo at the time.
If you read into context you will know that "autmatic" refers to his brain doing calculations in the background.

"The targets for the technique were selected automatically?"

"Yep its working"

"What I was doing manually is automatic now"

He doesnt need, for example, to calculate an opponents punch since that stuff is already filtered as the default to not pass through the Infinity

Him needing to calculate literally everything at all times would go directly against the proccess being automatic, if anything.

Accelerator's Vector Manipulation is also automatic, we still say it's limited by his calculation speed because that's how it works.

"The targets for the technique were selected automatically?"

"Yep its working"

"What I was doing manually is automatic now"

He doesnt need, for example, to calculate an opponents punch since that stuff is already filtered as the default to not pass through the Infinity

Him needing to calculate literally everything at all times would go directly against the proccess being automatic, if anything.
Again, just read into context, it's that simple.
He clearly decides which object to slow down, this is blatant.

Thats the manual way. Automatic he doesn't need to, otherwise it wouldnt be automatic.
Automatic as in his brain does the calculation in the background, that's why he uses Reversed Cursed technique on it so it won't fry from constant work.
If his brain didn't do calculations then it wouldn't have required constant regeneration specifically on Brain, not another part of the body.
I believe the manga made itself clear.

Last edited:
Bruh so Gojo isn't even as busted as I thought. So how fast is Gojo's perception speed?
His cursed energy perception might be around MHS+ since he can do Black Flash. But Black Flash is kind of complicated story, it is stated that its impossible to perform it at will, Itadori is an exception.

I mean, Nobara is declared to feel the 0.000001 seconds of Black Flash. The tricky thing with Black Flash is its immense amount of cursed energy. But for now I don't want to discuss Jujutsu

Back