• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen vs Saint of Killers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Request by Iap, sorry for being late I didn't get a notif lol.

Speed is Equal. Week of prep for Both

Ashe:

Saint Of Killers:

Incon: 3

Ah, low 2-Cs with no explanations

Alright bois, this gonna be an intense match. They can both probably kill eachother, but who will manage to kill the other first? Its probably incon for now, but I think it would be more interesting if you made ashen perennial and made the saint of killers get some of his other stuff but not low 2-c

IDK Jack about either character, so they have access to all with a week of prep

Probably?

If we do assume he has all of the powers he had before, then the most impressive thing I can say about him is that his guns have death manipulation. They were melted down from the sword of the verse's angel of death (or something) and can kill just about anything in the setting. They can even "kill" things like tanks and army vehicles.

The other thing is, it's implied that God couldn't be killed by these same guns while he was on his throne, and Jesse more or less had to trick him into being away from his throne long enough for the Saint to be in his way when he came back to try and sit on it again.

The Saint on the throne should have the same powers that God did when he was on it.

Something like that, probably. Although, IIRC, Saint also had the benefit of being unable to miss his target whenever he fired his guns.

...Which, apparently, is the case with this guy too. Okay then...

Don't know about Ashen, but that's basically how it works for the Saint of Killers. I vote inconclusive as well.

I assume Saint on the throne wouldn't have to aim anymore, seeing as he's basically God at that point.

But, again, featless...

The same way opening a door can cause a swarm of moths to consume a civilization or giving up one of your teeth can give you access to knowledge on every notable crime committed.

Because A House of Many Doors is a weird and wonderful verse.

Considering the fact that I'm probably the last person left on the wiki who cares about Preacher at all, and even I haven't read the comics in ages...

A new profile for him is going to take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back