• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashen One vs Janus, for 5th 8-B.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Undead dudes fight it out to see who is the one who'll stay the least dead.

Janus
vs
Ashen One

Both at 8-B. Ashen One is 14.77 tons, Janus is 22.89 tons. Speed is equal, they start twenty meters apart.
SBA otherwise.

Well, if Janus can destroy his soul, it would be over, due to that past, present and future erasure, i have no idea if he will be able to tho.

Janus needs to kill an enemy normally to do that, sind it mostly works as resurrection negation.

In a battle though, he shouldn't have too hard a time. High-Mid regeneration makes simple striking ineffective. Immunity to fire, ice, acids and electricity and the ability to form resistances to the other stuff Ashen uses means that most of their magic won't work either. On the other hand Janus is more versatile and has an advantage in AP and lifting strength, while also having skills that instantly recover his health and stat amps.

He shouldn't have too hard of a time.

Would that work on someone that’s completely fine with having any soul? and what if ashen one starts off in the fight without carrying any?
Honestly curious

I don't think souls and spirits can be equalized. A soul in dark souls is what we consider a soul normally, but in Nightmares of Alamir a spirit is an I dipendent existence that encompasses one's being. There are spirits that rapresents emotions or elements, and destroying those is seen as taboo because one's very existence depends on them.

I'm pretty sure they meet the description of type 3 concepts far better than that of a soul.

Back