• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
These guys use monsters fight their battles. But not this time. No Pokémon, no Digimon, and no Monsta Cardos...or Atem. These three are in a ring by themselves, and must fight to the death to get out. Who wins? Who dies? How will this match play for Cal's amusement?

ovo

Don't know. Does it matter? (Actually asking. Don't know the difference).

Actually, now that I think of it, anime versions for all.

First off, wanting teens to beat each other to death......pretty screwed up Cal.

But I'll say Tai, due to being physically older while being an athlete.

Yugi is 10-B.

Tai has taken hits from Champion level Digimon I believe.

So he's kinda Unknown at this point since unless you're Masaru Daimon Digimon Humans fluctuate.

The real cal howard said:
Don't know. Does it matter? (Actually asking. Don't know the difference).
Actually, now that I think of it, anime versions for all.
If it was the Taichi of the manga he would win with speedblitz :v

Taichi should scale to Daisuke, who has a Sub-Rel feat, oddly enough. Takato and Jian both have Relativistic+ feats, though I'm not posititive if Taichi scales off of them.

Considering Manga Feats, I wouldn't be surprised if Taichi is MFTL+, given how the protagonist of Digimon Next could react to the flight speed of a Digimon who flew past entire galaxies...

Anywho. If I recall, Taichi and Yamato were able to resist the distant shockwaves of Alphamon's casual attack, which ruined buildings, and Jo could injure The Mysterious Stranger, who could overpower Palmon's attacks. Granted, The Mysterious Stranger could also create "Digital Dimensions" so that could be an outlier.

Tai is at least Wall level as well, scaling off of T.Ks feat, but has a Small Building level feat somewhere. He also has a legitimate Sub-Relativistic+ feat in 02.

Back