• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgore Dreemurr vs Sans

Duy9161 said:
Darling, you sound like someone who's still young. Take it from someone more experienced and older than you: They usually don't. Now walk away when you still have some face left.
Everyone else is free to continue this thread. I'll come back when someone worth talking to is here.
I think you're above unnecessary ad hominems. Let's keep this about Sans and Asgore

I think you're above unnecessary ad hominems. Let's keep this about Sans and Asgore

That wasn't an ad hominems. More like an advice. If you see someone keeps putting his foot straight into his mouth, you would try to help too, would you?

Regardless, I will not be talking to Ricsi anymore unless he or she starts making sense. Especially when the last two comments from him is yet another baffling contradiction of each other.

Now please continue with the debating.

and how does advice come in here,? Because if this doesent have anything to do with the fight you either PM someone (please dont, i wouldent care ayways)

or simply keep your thought to yourself

Dear god the Frisk, Napstablook and Sans page is full of stupid.

CRT thread submitted. Let's get this nonsense over with.

that doesent really correlate in here, and the point of hax>steringht is worth of hate? im not a sans fan or anything mind you

Duy9161 said:
Dear god the Frisk, Napstablook and Sans page is full of stupid.
CRT thread submitted. Let's get this nonsense over with.
Do you have a link to that? I could use some entertainment.

You don't even need a link lmao. Just type in the name onto the search bar and it'll be the first link, because it's litterally the official rating page. For some reason.

No, "KARMA" doesn't need to react to LV. But here's the fact: Asgore has killed and caused far, far less suffering than the player has at the end of the genocide route. If that doesn't make a difference to KARMA, then it won't be named KARMA. It is that simple.
Name fallacy

Is Vegeta's Big Bang attack a literal Big Bang? No?

KR is just Soul Poison. We've been over this literally dozens of times.

Name fallacy

I see. This is the final proof I need that this entire website is populated with people living in another dimension where this kind of thinking is considered sane and rational.

If you want to keep draining all meaning, literary significance and enjoyment out of your favorite works of fiction, you can keep playing that game. Personally I don't think I'll be coming back except to send some parting words on the CRT thread.

Thank you for the valuable life experience. I will be keeping a lookout for people like you and respectfully, tactfully back away for the rest of my life. I will also be turning off all email notification from this wiki.

Duy9161 said:
Name fallacy
I see. This is the final proof I need that this entire website is populated with people living in another dimension where this kind of thinking is considered sane and rational.

If you want to keep draining all meaning, literary significance and enjoyment out of your favorite works of fiction, you can keep playing that game. Personally I don't think I'll be coming back except to send some parting words on the CRT thread.

Thank you for the valuable life experience. I will be keeping a lookout for people like you and respectfully, tactfully back away for the rest of my life. I will also be turning off all email notification from this wiki.

Good. We don't want you here anyway. Especially not with that attitude.

MettatonFabulous said:
Flowey has kiled Sans several times,but he never killled Asgore.
By that logic, Woshua can kill you, and you can kill Omega Flowey therefore Woshua is stronger is than Omega flowey

Stop quoting me,Sans is the WAKEST boss in the gae,he's just got 1 ATK and 1 DF.Stupid fanboys,you just like Undertale because of Sans,the weak and stupid skeleton.

you... you fail to see how hax is important? or how he can bypass durability, making raw streinght simply usless here? and please stop calling peapole fanboys whitout reason when tehy give a resonable explaionation for theire vote

MettatonFabulous said:
Stop quoting me,Sans is the WAKEST boss in the gae,he's just got 1 ATK and 1 DF.Stupid fanboys,you just like Undertale because of Sans,the weak and stupid skeleton.
stop downplaying sans, he will kick your ass tonight

(not meant offensive)

MettatonFabulous said:
Quoted. by the way, please abstain from personal attacks against other users.

btw, whats wakest? and Gae?

but anyways, ill vote for sans via telekinesis, Asgore never faced this kind of skeleton, nor he has possible counters against it

(or just in short FRA)

MettatonFabulous said:
Flowey has kiled Sans several times,but he never killled Asgore.
and the only reason your saying "motherf*****s" is because of your PIS use Sans also has been stated to "cause Flowey her fair share of restarts" therefore her beating him a few times should be likley Asgore also LOST to Chara/Frisk Sans was "nearly killed" so.. um,,, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BattleReviews said:
Grimreaperofjustice said:
MettatonFabulous said:
Mother *******
Chill with the language
don't worry, its a blocked user
this is also a stomp via power scaling,

Regular Flowey > Asgore, Omega Flowey > Regular Flowey, Sans > Omega Flowey

Sans >>> Asgore
Sans gets roflstomped by Photoshop Flowey.

Flowey has killed both Sans and Asgore before, he just hasn't gotten the SOULs.

" Nowadays, even that's grown tiring. You understand, <Name>. I've done everything this world has to offer. I've read every book. I've burned every book. I've won every game. I've lost every game. I've appeased everyone. I've killed everyone. Sets of numbers... Lines of dialog... I've seen them all. "

^ Flowey genocide dialogue.

that was likely everyone except for sans, as neither of these times are shown that sans are killed on screen, tho, its debateable that sans was possibly erased by omega flowey, but since it was a part of a dream (Spoiler alert), i find that hard to believe that flowey killed everyone, let alone in his regular form

BattleReviews said:
that was likely everyone except for sans, as neither of these times is shown that sans are killed on screen, tho, its debatable that sans was possibly erased by omega flowey, but since it was a part of a dream (Spoiler alert), I find that hard to believe that flowey killed everyone, let alone in his regular form
Photoshop Flowey destroyed and recreated the world with no effort, you can bet he got rid of Sans while doing it.

Flowey explicitly states everyone, Sans has killed Flowey many times over and over, but Flowey eventually got him. He also states that he's seen every possible line of dialogue and every possible set of numbers, which means he's gotten to LV 20 before, you can only get to LV 20 once you've killed Sans.

no, that was just a dream all along, no doubt,

btw, sans killed flowey more times then flowey killing sans,

still, Sans > Flowey

Back