• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgardians downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qawsedf234

Okay. Thank you for the information.

Agent Carter is separate series than AoS. They just share similar "this is an offshoot of the main series" roles.

@IMade

I am not sure. Maybe Agent Carter is, but AoS seems to have deviated even before publicly admitting it.

I still think that it seems safer to scale them from themselves.

Wait. M1 Abrams tanks are 60 tons. That gives Iron Man and War Machine Class 100 lifting strength, not Class 50.

KLOL506 said:
Wait. M1 Abrams tanks are 60 tons. That gives Iron Man and War Machine Class 100 lifting strength, not Class 50.
While true, they weren't lifting Abrams tanks in the scans I posted.

I am fine with "At least 8-A", if the calculation for this has been accepted, but we preferably need more staff input.

What's the 8-A calc for them actually? Because there's a possibility for them to be 8-C I think, especially with Loki scaling to Cap and Iron Man.

I think the Statesman's size should be scaled from the scene when it arrives at the bifrost bridge. In the current scene that is used, the Statesman is far closer to the camera than Surtur, causing it to appear larger than it should.

Qawsedf234 said:
KLOL506 said:
While true, they weren't lifting Abrams tanks in the scans I posted.
OK, the tanks seem like light armored ones, which range from 25 to 50 tons. NVM, carry on.

Though I still think Mark 3 Iron Man and onwards should be High 8-C. Mark 6 and later is a no-brainer given that he has an arc reactor stated to output 10 gigawatts.

Shouldn't the lifting strength thing be done first? Or is that part of the SHIELD thing?

Revan Laha said:
Hellbeast1 said:
I'm looking for official confirmation the AOS is canon but I'm seeing a lot of yes it is (Just no quotes from management)
The show has recently departed from MCU
https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/agents-of-shield-season-6-mcu-timeline-explained/amp/
Hey! i see the thread seems like its about to wrap up. But i just wanted to add: i read this article, and Jed Whedon specifically said S6 takes place pre-snap. It'd still be canon in the MCU then, no?

Perhaps this shot would be better and determining the Statesman's size, as stated before Surtur seems to change size a lot, generally increasing.

Statesman (ship) size
You could probably find a better quality pic though.

Oh, here's a feat.

Remember when the Sanctuary II was firing at the ruined Statesman at the start of Infinity War and was barely doing anything? The same ship cannons that destroyed the Avengers HQ?

Remember when Hela stabbed it with a big spike like it was no big deal?

Yeah, not really an upgrade, but it's nice to know that Hela's spikes > Sanctuary II cannons.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Btw if Sanctuary II destroyed the Avengers HQ but didn't destroy the Statesman, can we scale the Avengers HQ destruction to the Asgardians?
IIRC there seemed to be energy shields around the Statesman then, which weren't present in Ragnarok - either they weren't activated, or Hela somehow bypassed them (e.g. shields only work on energy or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back