• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asgardians downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I mean HYDRA was destroyed in Captain America 2, but only reappeared in Avengers 2 because of AoS
If the events of the show were not explicitly referenced and acknowledged, we cannot use it as evidence.

I mean not really

It's a big plot point that Hydra's out and explosed now and the show references stuff a bunch frpm the main movie canon (Coulson's death, Hulk, Sif etc)

It's pretty clearly in the MCU

@Revan

1) Where's the Bifrost feat calc again?

2) Not true, falls heavily damage you form within and can even cause visible bleeding from the mouth from certain heights (I see your point tho)

Again, a part of the movies are canon to the show, but the show is not canon to the movies, and we cannot assume that they use the exact same scaling system.

Ok but if the show isn't canon to the movies why is Cap 8-C?

His scaling from Deathlok is specifically from the show

I'm looking for official confirmation the AOS is canon but I'm seeing a lot of yes it is (Just no quotes from management)

Hellbeast1 said:
Ok but if the show isn't canon to the movies why is Cap 8-C?

His scaling from Deathlok is specifically from the show
No. It's from scaling from Quicksilver, Iron Man and Ultron.

Literally, everyone brings up Deathlok but that was the most irrelevant part of scaling him in the CRT.

So should we remove the Deathlok mention from Cap's profile?

Agents of Shield characters have High Hypersonic combat and reaction speed rating via scaling from Hawkeye

Well, that should probably be adjusted then.

@Revan the article tells us the story is before the Snap (thus sidestepping it) at no point does it say: Agents of Shielf has never been in the MCU

At most that just says Season 6 onwards isn't canon unlike the other 5 that featured references to the movies and even characters from them

We should remove the Deathlok part, especially when we have a more reliable scaling in the form of Quicksilver, Ultron and Iron Man which are legit canon character

@Hellbeast1 No. Cap was scaled from the revised Quicksilver calc Spino did. The Deathlok calc was High 8-C at the time Cap was scaling lol, so that calc was irrelevant as it is.

Daisy has Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions, my bad. She used her vibrations to send Graviton flying at that speed and she usually has fought people that have reacted to her vibrations. She has deflected bullets and RPGs. She can amplify her movement speed to Superhuman with her vibration as she chased a car using it

I'm still looking for it ATM. But so far not even promo posters show him wielding Mjolnir.

Can someone crop the new Endgame Cap render? It has too much blank space in it.

Also, the unedited version of the render used for Mjolnir Cap is a far better render than the current Endgame one we have:
Captain America Endgame 2

I still think the movies and AoS should scale to an extent. They are the same verse after all. Heck many characters are the same and do not have a massive power difference.

Also, Iron Man's Class M lifting strength comes from him being at full power, otherwise, he generally seems to be at Class 50.

Daisy has High Hypersonic attack speed by herself. She blasted Graviton at that speed. She can fight people who can react to her blasts, so it scales to her combat speed anyways

Spider-Man still has his Class 25 lifting strength of lifting a Jet bridge for elongated periods of time, whom Cap overpowered. Cap lifted a massive metal girder which would grant similar levels of strength. Cap also fought against Bucky, who can gradually overpower base Iron Man with his metal arm, with Cap himself having proper wrestling feats against Ultron and Iron Man. Black Panther overpowers gigantic rhinos in vibranium on his lonesome.

If we're scaling people to Iron Man then he's normally Class 50. The Mark IV or VI lifted a tank by the barrel and slammed it and War Machine has lifted tanks before.

Black Panther overpowers gigantic rhinos

This is at best a Class 5 or Class 10 feat.

Just a supporting feat.

Iron Man should have his lifting strength changed to this.

Class 50 generally (Comparable to War Machine, who can lift tanks), Class M at full power (Pushed the Helicarrier's rotors)

And there's no evidence of him actually being superior to Cap in Lifting Strength since both Bucky and Cap could put him on the ropes on their lonesome, so that part should be removed too.

The lifting strength change seems to make sense. However, we need calculated speed feats for the Agents of SHIELD characters.

I don't think Yoyo outran the detonation velocity of the explosion. She ran before it started and was still hit with it afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back