• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asdf Statistics

So. Anyone who has kept up with the ASDF pages know that there are two major feats that made the verse the level is was.

Small planet from the Flop feat. As well, Star for the Flop guy himself

and Large Planet from Mine turtles self destruct feat

These are the two major feats. Aside from this. The only notable feats is a guy kicks a girl to the moon apparently (we never see her land there since it cuts off after she goes off screen. Tho it could be implied). Surviving this explosion with no injuries. And some characters have survived the mine turtle explosion.

From there. The rest of the feats tend to be them killing each other. Which the flop feat would imply they are on par with each other. Breaking each other's necks, stabbing each other, Ect. So the question is where do we place them? The Planet feats are being called outlier, though in not seeing much else to go on. So let's discuss what everyone thinks

I think the verse is generally insane enough that Low 5-B wouldn't be an outlier

Punting someone to the moon is within 7-B for one

I believe that's true as well. Nothing in the verse really can say it's much an outlier either. These are their only real feats that doesn't come someone else who scales. Only time they really are killed is Via Transmutation, or someone else who scales kills them.

I do think the small and large planet level feats are outliers, since most characters in the series are killed by normal guns and knives etc, not sure where all of them would go specifically, probably not far above human level tbh. But the I like trains kid should be 8-C (I think that's the tier for getting hit by trains but it may not be), mine turtle would likely be 9-A to 8-C from what I remember, i'll have to rewatch them all, which i'm not complaining about XD

Guns are greatly inconsistent due to their nature of piercing things and being wanked by generally anyone

Knives driven into someone by a Low 5-B would be deadly too

Generally the only real contradiction is that Mine Turtle's explosions are usually much smaller in potency, but they do have one 5-A feat at the very least

KieranH10 said:
I do think the small and large planet level feats are outliers, since most characters in the series are killed by normal guns and knives etc, not sure where all of them would go specifically, probably not far above human level tbh. But the I like trains kid should be 8-C (I think that's the tier for getting hit by trains but it may not be), mine turtle would likely be 9-A to 8-C from what I remember, i'll have to rewatch them all, which i'm not complaining about XD
That's because someone of their own tier is killing the other. If a planet level stands another planet level. Doesn't make them any weaker. That's just a planet level logically hurting another planet level with a weapon.

Guns aren't reliable to scale tiers this high. They are extremely inconsistent in fiction. A bullet can pierce Planet levels in some fictions. Not a reliable way to debunk it.

Really. ASDF just has their Plantary feats. And nothing else that's super reliable to debunk it. Death comes from people who scale. and the flop feat proves that Literally everyone scales. So there couldn't be a question on that even. Mine turtles also always Vaporize them. And their maximum explosion makes sense on why they can. since it got vastly superior to the small Planet feat. And aside from that. All we know is they typically one shot everyone. So I don't see any reason we can say it's outlier.

I am uncertain about the 5-A Mine Turtle feat though

Every other time it explodes it's far, far less, and it only exploded that much after being vomited on for several seconds by rainbows

So I'm thinking it was either magically enhanced or just actually an outlier

Actually. I have a potential solution for that. The thing about the turtle. Is its a species, not an individual character. And the explosions always seem to vary. Both in size and even power. The average turtle at least has vaporized Several Asdf characters (which should justify Planet. Since they are so close to it. And he can not only kill. But Vaporize several). As well. The stegosaurus is vastly superior to the point of one shooting ASDF characters. And turtles have vaporized them before too. My thought is the turtles explosions likely vary a bit between turtle. So the attack potency is at least Planet level via Vaporizing several ASDF characters and the Stegosaurus. And at their absolute peak, Large planet. Cause the explosion size varing is likely more so PIS. It varies on who they are blowing up. From the size of a planet, to a dinosaur, to just people. And it also does make sense if their explosion is that strong. Cause it's not like people are surviving them all the time. So I'm not sure if it's really an outlier, and I think I may more so be their peak of suicide explosion in their species

That's what I think

Because just "character from franchise" isn't specific enough, and it was ultimately just a composite of every unnamed character in the series

The turtles being variable in power could also work

so slight mine turtle base buff but most characters who step on the mine turtle if it were a normal turtle it would die but maybe at base human level from surviving many people stepping on him

Turtle shells are naturally tough. A person unless they put some serious force into it. Isn't breaking a shell I don't believe. Though I'm not entirely certain how tough a smaller ones shell is. Might upgrade the durability of the shell. Granted. If the shell gets hit, it has a chance of blowing him up. Cause the bomb.

Should I ask a discussion person to come here? DMUA Is one who agrees tho I don't know if that's enough.

Back