• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ascension Kratos vs Izuku Midoriya

Izuka can hit with 8-C force about once or twice, and each time hurts him more than it hurts Kratos. He also has no hax or resistances to meet Kratos's

This is a stomp

Plus, unless she made that whirlpool by hitting the water or something, it doesn't necessarily translate to her dura

I am completely aware of Newton's Third Law of Motion. That is not what I was saying

How did she make the whirlpool? Did she hit the water, or swim around it in? Because that is what would cause the reaction force to actually affect her and translate to the amount of force she can withstand - when said reaction force is actually coming into contact with her.

Snapping her fingers and magically causing the water to start spinning would not translate to her dura, because there was no reaction force that ever came in contact with her.

By turning into a giant squid monster and entering the water. Ever heard of Charybdis? It's a giant monster who causes a whirpool.

So, she turns into a giant squid monster and causes the whirlpool with her movements, and then later is physically attacking Kratos with her tentacles. In that case, yes it translates to AP and dura because of Newton's 3rd law.

And yeah I know Charybdis.

So ... this is a stomp I'm pretty sure

Or not, as it appears I was mistaken on what Izuku's form here was (thought it was still the one where he destroys whatever part of his body he uses OfA on)

Ok, Kratos via "possibly higher", time manipulation and a more bloodthirsty mindset

Deku using one for all 100% is at least high 8-C, so he can one shot kratos, but I do not know if that's allowed

It's either AP stomp in Deku's favor, or hax stomp in Kratos' favor. To be honest imma go inconclusive here. Plus Deku's much smarter and more analytical.

one this is a stomp in kratos's favor for having soul based haxed he could freeze deku with either the amulet or his ice abilites and just being faster than deku

Back