• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asa Deconstruction Removal

If not decon, then it should be dura neg. The sword itself does not do damage when hit on Yuko yet ends up causing her to be cut to pieces seconds after. Delayed damage doesn't accurately portray what's happening here in any way.

If not decon, then it should be dura neg. The sword itself does not do damage when hit on Yuko yet ends up causing her to be cut to pieces seconds after. Delayed damage doesn't accurately portray what's happening here in any way.
You literally just described delayed damage. Yoru's weapons have never shown the ability to do anything like dura neg.

You literally just described delayed damage. Yoru's weapons have never shown the ability to do anything like dura neg.
The weapon has an effect which slices numerous parts of Yuko from one touch. Where is this delayed damage idea even coming from? Since you're going "well her other weapons don't do dura neg" show her other weapons doing delayed damage.

The weapon has an effect which slices numerous parts of Yuko from one touch. Where is this delayed damage idea even coming from? Since you're going "well her other weapons don't do dura neg" show her other weapons doing delayed damage.
The effect is certainly not just ordinary attack, but I don't exactly see why it would be durability negation.

The effect is certainly not just ordinary attack, but I don't exactly see why it would be durability negation.
I see nothing else it could be besides what its shown. The sword itself does no harm so the sword isn't strong, its effect is and that effect resembles decon or dura neg.

Couldn't it be a combination of a delayed attack, and that the swords fired off several invisible slashes or smth? Akin to like any anime where the people can swing projectiles from their blade? It would explain why they were cut in so many places imo.

Looking at the scan, all Yuko did was touch the sword and ended up sliced into a hundred pieces in ways that are frankly not possible given the force she was hit with nor the area in which she was hit.

I did not want to list it as deconstruction but had no other ability that would fit the bill of "touch with weapon and get sliced to bits". Slashing abilities don't really have anything to index as.

If dura neg and decon aren't feasible then the very least this showcases the ability to release numerous attacks which should labeled as Danmaku.
We don't even see invisible slashes/attacks, Yuko just begins to fall apart after she deflected the sword and that alone Isn't enough evidence to say its Danmaku. I'm neutral on it being Dura Neg though

I'm sure Fuji would at least indicate it in that panel, I'm still not really convinced
Or they can also choose to not because it's supposed to be invisible and would defeat the purpose of the opponent mysteriously being chopped to pieces if they did show the attack.

I think another way to interpret the feat is that they spawn slashes on the opponent to. Either way, I don't think it should just be a "delayed attack". It def seems like other things are going on.

Why would she?
I actually retract my statement, since other invisible attacks in CSM such as "bang" are only seen after the impact lands on the place where it was shot. You could argue the same thing happening here but the only thing that was damaged was Yuko & nothing else, so I'm kind of skeptical

I feel like deconstruction works fine here. We already know thanks to things like the Aquarium spear that the weapons can possess other abilities besides more power. The fact that Asa's attack was full on deflected and weapon knocked from her hand also doesn't really support an idea of delayed damage or just an idea of delayed damage because neither Asa nor the War Fiend really expected anything to come when Asa was disarmed so easily.

And the final thing that makes this not really feel like just a matter of AP or delayed attack is that when the Justice Devil is torn apart, her insides aren't damaged like how a slashing attack would do so. Judging by the second image in the original link, the Justice devil looks like her entire shell was damaged without harming her insides from her neck going down.

I think deconstruction should be fine to stay

Back