• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arzon VS. Bog (Rock Hard Gladiators collide)

Figure these two have a pretty good win record. Soooo...

Speed UNequalized, Standard Battle Assumptions.

BOG: 3

ARZON: 0

Bog destroys with regen, acid, possession, and plain experience and feats of defeating tougher fighters

What? Yeah it is. Bog scales off from Arzon in terms of speed but is still slower than Arzon's base. Considering that Arzon amped blitzed the opponent that was previously keeping up with him means it's MUCH higher.

That's not that much higher, that's unquantifiable higher

He still can't beat Bog's regen so rip

I mean it's fast enough where he blitzed someone who had the same speed as Bog. So that means he would blitz Bog.

Bog would probably still win though

Versatile no but you forget that Bog scales from Arzon's speed. Which means anyone who can keep up with Arzon is the same speed as Bog.

Arzon is typically depicted as the speedster so Arzon should be slightly faster than Bog

Nico-v11 said:
Versatile no but you forget that Bog scales from Arzon's speed. Which means anyone who can keep up with Arzon is the same speed as Bog.

Arzon is typically depicted as the speedster so Arzon should be slightly faster than Bog
I don't forget if, because if that person's speed is only an inconvience to Bog then it's, like I said, minimal

I'm not sure if you get what I'm saying. Do you agree that Arzon blitzes Bog? Because Arzon does. Arzon blitzed someone who is the same speed as Bog therefore Arzon blitzes Bog.

Anyway I'm pretty much done with that if you don't agree which I wouldn't understand how you wouldn't.

Bog - 6 (Jimboydejuan12, ZackMoon1234, Blahblah9755, Grveyrdstuffers, Gargoyle One, Nico-v11)

Arzon - 0 ()

Back