• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arslan's 6-B Combat Tournament

Can Post-Souls Burning True Self Mode Baam be added? Also, would it be better to restrict or allow the use of his Unleashed True Self Mode (which scales far above 53.5 Teratons)?
also, if it scales massively above 53.5 TT, then it would probably become a stomp, it would probably be better to be someone who maxes out at baseline country+

Are incorporeal people allowed?
you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

Are we using Prime White or Post-Flagship White? Because his last key scales directly to 53.5 Teratons with his second strongest sword and above it with his strongest sword, and he can use a shinsoo shield around his body that can somewhat block attacks from Unleashed True Self Mode Baam (who scales far above 53.5 Teratons), while his Prime self don't have a shinsoo shield that tough

Are we using Prime White or Post-Flagship White? Because his last key scales directly to 53.5 Teratons with his second strongest sword and above it with his strongest sword, and he can use a shinsoo shield around his body that can somewhat block attacks from Unleashed True Self Mode Baam (who scales far above 53.5 Teratons), while his Prime self don't have a shinsoo shield that tough
Whatever works i guess

Does anyone have any idea which Black Clover character should be chosen now? We already have Devil Union Nacht, so I was thinking a member of the Dark Triad, but I don't know which of them seems to be the best option

Does anyone have any idea which Black Clover character should be chosen now? We already have Devil Union Nacht, so I was thinking a member of the Dark Triad, but I don't know which of them seems to be the best option
I already put two BC characters in. I did second grimoire Yuno and Devil Union Nacht. Unless you mean to add a third. Or I might be willing to switch one.

Back