• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soul:
Soul and other forms of supernatural energy(mana, spirit element, willpower, element of thought...) are similar to fundamental particles and are formed from a smaller particle(element).
Alfard explained that there was an old fairy tale in the vampire kingdom that still inspired stories to this day. It was about people being reborn. Upon hearing that, Oscar looked more than a little intrigued.

Laus-dono has a theory that both mana and souls are simply different forms of the same energy.”

“Wait, does that mean when we use mana, we’re depleting our souls?”

“Not exactly. His idea is that when energy from the natural world enters people’s bodies, it takes concrete form as either mana or a soul, so they came from the same source, but aren't one and the same."

"Hmm, I think I get it? Is it like how if you desynthesize different types of ores and minerals, you’ll see they’re all made from the same basic components?”

“You can look at it that way, yeah. Some scholars also claim that everything in existence is made up of a combination of extremely tiny particles banding together and forming more complexstructures.”

Alfard finished eating his last sandwich, which seemed to mark the end of this strange topic of discussion.

“Anyway, the point is that when people die, their souls dissipate, but they don’t disappear. They simply become a part of the natural world again. They’re still there.”

“Still there...”

“Then after eons and eons, when the right vessel is born, they once again coalesce and enter that vessel.”

“So what you’re trying to say is that when a person dies, their soul turns into primal energy, and eventually, that primal energy enters another person and becomes their soul?” Zero Vol 6 p471
According to the report, that energy was named as “Star Energy” by Harden.

Of course the energy was unknown by the world. Because Stole Harden was the only one who succeeded in observing this unknown energy that was flowing in the planet itself.

Harden continued to secretly research that star energy. And then, it seemed he discovered that the energy was going around the planet like blood vessels inside the human body and also how there were spots where that energy was concentrated and burst out to the surface.

The former was named “Star Vein”, while the later was named “Star Point”.

「That was why the very first thing Harden targeted was the holy land. It was in order to obtain the world’s greatest Star Point that is the holy land, no, the “sacred tree” that made the holy land called as holy land.」

「……Sacred tree, you say?」

Hajime’s mutter didn’t reach G10 who was desperately trying to hold back its despair. In exchange shudder ran through Kouki and Kousuke’s expression.

「Don’t tell me……」

「It’s exactly as you think, Kouki-sama. Mother killed Harden and obtained it at the same time.」

There was no meaning of the star energy in itself. In order to make use of that energy meaningfully, first it had to be converted into other forms of energy like electricity or heat energy that would act as the fuel for existing weaponry.

Yes,

「The “Element Arrangement Equal Conversion System”. It can freely convert the star energy into any form of known energy.」

With that, Mother could use the energy that was running through this very planet itself. Ch 378
「If I remember it right, magic power, blessing power, and even the sky dragon power in Grasp Gloria, all will lead to the element (origin) if you follow them back to their root. That was what you said right?」

「That’s right. The sacred tree and great tree――let’s just call of them the world tree. This thing is most likely a natural conversion system.」

The energies that were flowing in each of their respective world were like elementary particle at physics. It seemed they were made from very small grains that were smaller than each of them.

That was “element”. It was the smallest material that became the base of any kind of energy.

And then, the world trees that existed at each world were absorbing those elements from somewhere and converted them into energy that suited each world they were in and released them out. That was Hajime’s theory. Ch 481
Elemagia: An artifact as big as a baseball that converts electricity into magic power.

Element Arrangement Equal Conversion System: An artifact which allows him to convert element, the smallest material that became the base of any kind of energy, into energy.
Element here refer to what make up thise energies.

Soul clone:
By copying the information of one’s own soul and imprinting it into a body of magic power, it became possible to have another body that could move autonomically and share information. It was a magic with the highest level of difficulty.

「I thought that it would be possible somehow if it’s just creating one clone but……after all I can insert pseudo soul into plant to make it fight for me.」

「I guess there is a world of difference in difficulty level between simple combat action and a perfect copy of the user. In addition there was also the matter of time limit.」

「Yeah. To think that it’s that difficult to grant the clone the same level of autonomy like the original self……furthermore maintaining the magic also become more difficult the more advanced it is. Just what in the world is Endou-kun who is able to maintain several such clones all the time?」Ch 483
There is a difference between creating a pseudo soul and a soul clone, because the latter require copying information. And from artifact like Eto Shin and Spirit Whale, we know that copying the soul also include stuff like knowledge and power like ancient magic.

Elemental spirits of nature(AE) creating independent soul clone with the same abilities as them.
『Shi, Shia! Please think of this as me and bring it with you.』

Choare suddenly thrust her hand into her own chest. And then she shrieked 『NNAAAAAH』 that was unclear whether it was a scream or a voice of anguish while taking out something――she pulled out a red slime.

『Hii hii, zee zee』

「So, Soare-san? Are you alright? Somehow you’re making a face that a god, or rather a woman must not show just now!」

『I, I’m fine! I was only making a soul fragment by shaving off my soul a little after all!』

From the expression of the star tree Lutria and the other divine spirits, it was clear that the ominous words of shaving off the soul were an act that was as bad as it sounded.

『Wi, with this we’ll always be together-. Fuhih, even if we are worlds apart, my other self will always be together with you after all……hehehe』Ch 343
「I don’t know about that. Or rather I don’t understand what kind of law this person called Lutria used to create this child. I can understand why her aptitude is so high if the way she created her was by sharing her own existence, but that should be a difficult method that might destroy herself if she took just a single wrong step. I too can possibly do something like that, but I never considered doing it. I think the possibility of that child having high aptitude coincidentally is higher.」Ch 388

Info bodies:
Putting that aside, spheres of light with seven colors flew out from the “Treasure Warehouse”.

Those seemed to be the information body extracted from the divided souls beforehand. Those spheres then returned to their respective main body.

They smoothly entered into the chests of the main bodies as though melting in. Then a second passed.

The main bodies who learned everything showed their respective reaction. Ch 491
The divided soul’s information sharing wasn’t just a sharing of mere record. It was experience sharing. What the divided soul felt, their current feeling, their thinking too, they were all naturally shared. It felt like their own experience. Ch 491

Race factor:
Souless entities developing a soul
They existed as mind
「……In other words, the existences of you two are like a hodgepodge of such positive conception?」

「Master, wording.」

「Say it in a cooler way! Mister Aby, please show an example.」

「Eh!? ……You two are an aggregation (cluster) of positive subconscious, something like that?」

「「As expected from the one who has peeked into the abyss of chuuni!」」

「Shaddup! Continue with the explanation already!」

Kouki smiled wryly while calming down Kousuke. Fairy Etemp puffed out her chest while he was doing that and she showed a smug face.

「We who ended up becoming an aggregation of positive subconscious wandered in Tortus for a while after that. And then after Kaori-sama returned to her original body, we dwelled inside the body of Neunte who had returned to being a soulless doll again.」

「The reason we did that is unclear but, most likely that was the result of us seeking master subconsciously, and master yourself had fought that body personally and perceived that physical body as a comrade, so that might be the cause we entered that body.」

「Why did you two go to me?」

「Master, this positive conception also included a lot of feeling of deep gratitude for ending the insane game of the god you know?」

「It’s only natural that we wish to stay beside master. The conception that form our fundamentals is also fully made up of that.」 Ch 387
and somehow gained a soul after visiting another world.

before
When Hajime turned around because of Kousuke’s words, Etemp-san was on her back with her legs twitching. Netemp Mother had fallen down with her trembling hands reaching out toward Hajime as though to say 『Sa, save mee~, masterr~』.

It seemed the “Juso” that came attacking was something very powerful. Most likely its effect was working at the level of soul.

「Well, this is also a proof that you two have souls though……」

「「I, ii~~~」」

「Or rather you two, what happened with your usual high tension? You two were too quiet that you became just like Endou.」Ch 384
「Could it be, you two were strangely quiet since coming to this world because……」

「Yes master. It feels like, our soul got the jitters. Then when we focused a bit and put some effort, there was a feeling like perhaps we can do it and then when we tried we really could talk.」Ch 387
and became fairy
「This feeling……don’t tell me, they interfered with the thought element on their own?」

Netemp Mother and Etemp-san bent backward in unison. They also didn’t forget to make their fingers and legs snapped up to point above. An overwhelming smugness radiated from them.

「Using Ehito’s formula to convert piety into magic power as reference, we tried our best with apostle’s knowledge, technique, and also “fighting spirit” that we learned from Shia-sama.」Ch 387
「This thought element’s density, the massiveness of the conception……has she really been reborn as apparition――」

「You there! I’m a fairy!」

「N-no, you are composed of thought element of another world, so by definition you are apparition――」

「I – am – a – fai – ry!」

「……Yes, you are a fairy. I can’t believe that you are really reborn as a fairy by your own effort. Especially when the world is at its current state.」

If they were here inside the Heaven Tree, there was a foundation for “fairy” to be born here. However, as expected an apparition that was born from the flow of conception of another world couldn’t do that here.

And yet, Aularodde saw it with her own eyes how Etemp formed herself with conception of another world, and furthermore with a vast amount of it.

「The possibility that I can think of is……that you already have a vast amount of conception dwelling within yourself from the start?」Ch 387
Element of thought is an energy that manifest ideas, myth, concepts... It's also the energy their manifestation(soul) is made of.
「Apparitions are existences that is born from legends of other worlds. The heaven tree absorbed the thoughts of the people that are filled with those legends and grant them shape. The heaven tree is the lynchpin of this world with such role.」

According to her, the residences of this world were existences that were materialized from the legends of other worlds.

Legends were the wishes and prayers of the people, or perhaps objects of reverence, or even symbols of fear.

Those things were called as “conception” in general. It was a form of energy that was similar to magic power and the like.

And then, this conception existed in any world. The heaven world absorbed those conceptions through the great trees of other worlds, converted them into the unique energy of this world that was called “thought element”, and gave it form.
Conception is just the collective mind, but it's the most fundamental energy in the verse(element) and it's produced by the soul.

Dragon race:
Dragon authority
During the incident where the shocking fact that Japan itself was a “dragon” came to light, Tio was in a state of being unable to move in the “Miniature Garden”.

It was because the “Dragon” possessed the authority that could interfere with all kinds of dragon. Even when it was only in a state of waking up from sleep, even mythological existences got quasi-revived under its control. That threat was still fresh in their memory.

In addition, Tio who was from a dragon race also wasn’t an exception from that influence. Ch 481
Tio and other members of dragon race could transform into dragon was because they as a race had “dragonification factor” mixed into their soul.

That story was something that Hajime and Tio had confirmed between them during the time before the final battle in Tortus, when Tio was learning how to transform other races into black dragon as her new magic.

After all, that magic worked by Tio duplicating her “dragon factor” and inserting it into the target.

「Not to mention, as the result of you continuously enduring the interference of the “Dragon”, you became able to sense your “dragon’s factor” even stronger than before──no, you became able to sense “dragon’s factor” even in other people. Anyone else would also easily reach the same idea if they know that.」Ch 481
Dragon Queen's Call: A spell combination of spirit and metamorphosis magic in which Tio use as medium flesh and blood to turn corpses in part of her dragon army, this is possible do to Tio analyzing her own genetics enough to replicate pseudo-dragon souls with spirit magic, then she combine this with her transformation metamorphosis magic to give the corpses artificial life and turn them into dragons.
Both soul and body influence eachother

「Cough. About the holy sword, I can transform into a wooden heavenly sword because I’m originally a tree fairy. Thinking naturally, Ua Alto-san is a possession type. And when talking about possession, it contain a constant risk in the aspect of the balance between the soul and the container.」

According to her, possession ability was like a default ability for apparition, even so they could choose their vessel. There would be no problem if they possessed something disposable, but if the vessel was too powerful, or if they carelessly stayed in there for too long, occasionally it would be the soul that got influenced by the vessel.

And, if Ua Alto’s soul had been residing in the holy sword ever since the time that wasn’t too long since the creation of Tortus, and on top of that if there was a long period of time she didn’t get used……

「It’s understandable that she got affected by the nature of inorganic object and her will became thinner. In that state, the only way left she can react will be instinctually or emotionally. Such end is common knowledge even among the apparitions.」

「But, she isn’t dead by any means. Isn’t that right, Aula?」

Aularodde nodded strongly.

「However, it seems the frequency and speed of her reaction is increasing since visiting the fairy world. And seeing how we can also see her goddess figure sometimes, I conclude that she’s in the path of recovery. Her soul must not have been damaged irrevocably.」Ch 459
She was in a half dead state before possessing the sword.

Earth apparition possessing a human
This man in black was none other than the true owner of Sokujo. He put Sokujo inside his body to make himself in a possessed state and constantly lurked underground. That was why he was far away from where Kousuke and co originally got held back and Sokujo got proportionally more effective the closer the distance to the mansion was.

But, Hinata’s “power of purification” must be unexpected.

He was driven to the death’s door along with Sokujou, and because of that his presence also became weaker. And because he was also underground, Kousuke and Hinata’s detection didn’t catch him.

There was no doubt that the second “whole mountain purification” would lethally wound him. A clear sign of death was formed on his face.

But, that was exactly why Kousuke felt a chill on his spine seeing the man’s eyes.

「Facing a suicide soldier who is going to accomplish his mission at all cost isn’t funny at all-!!」

To wipe away the rising up bad premonition inside him, Kousuke tried to seal the man using ice tonjutsu――but, as expected a suicide soldier was troublesome.

Something like “possession” wasn’t simple at all. Since the man resolved himself to die, he had already pushed himself into a state that should be called as “assimilation”.

The man’s body crumbled like Taisei’s substitute object at the highway. Ch 412
Oni possessing a woman(human)
At the same time, different cursed item jutted out from the man’s earth body.

That item with charms sticking on it that also burst up looked like a horn. The horn was also emitting terrific miasma too that gnawed on the consciousness of the people of Fujiwara clan.

In addition, there was a violent roar from above.

Sokujou was rampaging on the surface even now following the man in black’s order to drag the other Fujiwara clan members into here. Kousuke grasped the situation through the eyes of his clones that were dealing against it.

The woman.

The woman blew away Kiyotake with an inhuman strength and snapped even Hinata’s binding.

Her face was changing rapidly.

Her hair fell off, her body bloated up, her claws and fangs grew longer, and horns grew out through the skin of her head.

『You stupid fools who didn’t even realize that the apparitions of your own country got stolen!』

The man laughed mockingly with foreign language.

At the same time, the woman who transformed into an oni with huge body rushed toward the hole with terrifying momentum. Ch 412
Apparition: AE from legends myth...

The horn was used to summon this apparition using that woman as a vessel which endedup transgorming her.

Possibly soul define race?
「Nice to meet you. Are you someone from that castle? This is quite a novel way to invite someone! Furthermore, that’s one splendid castle! By the way, perhaps there is some kind of misunderstanding, so I’ll say this first but, we are just a virtuous tourist――」

――Mixed person who isn’t human or demon, I’ll receive your soul as the compensation of your sin invading my territory

「Hajime-san!」

A vision of death attacked once more! Ch 345
This was by demons who can see souls
――Nice struggle. That’s a wonderful radiance of soul. Especially the woman’s soul is wonderful

「……Hm?」

Hajime’s eyes narrowed hearing the voice.

――What a really good woman. Her quality surpassed that of the saint. She will make a good womb

――Indeed. It’s a bit wasteful to merely eat her Ch 345
And people becoming gods after gaining divinity.

Soul modification:
――Soul – sublimation combination magic Soul Transformation

In the past, when Hajime and others were summoned to Tortus, they were granted with the skill “Language Comprehension” without their agreement. That skill that allowed them to understand all kind of language wasn’t something that was influenced by their individual ability, but something that was attached to everyone without exception. The reason was because the summoner Ehito meddled with the souls of Hajime and others when they were summoned and granted them that skill……Ch 343
In the first place the premise was strange. Spirit element existed within nature and also within people. It was impossible to separate them. Ch 343
「Well, we also have the cooperation of the star tree and the divine spirits. From my investigation, it seems that spirit element is like an energy that is produced from the soul of living thing, so if it’s Yue then she should manage somehow……perhaps, surely.」Ch 343
――Soul magic activated

――Effect increase using sublimation magic

『I’ll connect it to the world.』

The star tree Lutria was spreading her ripple of will to the world. Just like how she was able to send her oracle, divine spirit, and spirit to anywhere in this world, there was no place or person that the star tree Lutria couldn’t grasp as long as they were in this world.

That power was making Yue’s power to permeate to the whoel world.

「……Nnh, kuu~」

As expected, even with the assistance of Tio in her black divine dragon mode, it was really difficult to grasp the whole world, whether in the aspect of magic power amount and also the thought capability. A vast amount of information was weighing Yue’s brain and soul. Ch 343
With the interference to the soul and the power of sublimation magic to meddle with information, the power to produce spirit element was erased from inside the people and nature. The power was climbing to the sky and gathering while coloring the sky like a “river of heaven” that was flowing toward the island of star tree that was the center of the world. Ch 343
Sublimition/Info magic is used to manipulate the fundamental information of reality. To change the soul you need to manipulate its fundamental information.

Soul fragments:
「……Four, great spirits?」

The winged woman of the sacred peak who possessed the ability to rule over the weather, the spirit of four seasons who were in charge of the world’s climate, Leidia.

The great snake of the mountains and hills who possessed authority over the planet’s force itself, the spirit of creation who managed the land and magic particles, Grandia.

The centaur who possessed the authority of omnipresent space and time, the spirit of protection who managed the time and space, Fordia.

The maiden of the lake who possessed the authority of the transmigration of life, the spirit of life who managed the water and soul, Urdia.

The new spherical display projected the great tree Ua Alto and the great spirits who peacefully served it with respect from the four directions. The great tree stood far taller than even its current self with height that pierced the sky. Its branches and leaves were luscious and gentle light enveloped the whole thing. It was radiating sacredness that made it worthy to be described as god tree.

Yes, the four great spirits were existences that the great tree gave birth to in order to keep the world in balance.
Remnant of Myth Ch4
They've used Urdia authority to do this
But, what “he” created was something that far outstripped the hero and the warrior group.

「Tsu, so it’s like that」

Giant golems that were modeled after the great spirits――Replica Pseudo Spirit.

The Replicas could use the authority of their originals
, at the same time they also had extraordinary ability that made the great spirits unable to display their actual power.

For some reason there were only three of them from the start, and before they realized it the figure of Urdia Spirit of Life had stopped appearing in the projection…… Ch 4
「……Combat ability succession system……”God’s Eye”?」

According to the information, it was originally an artifact for prolonging life span through soul copying. This artifact was adjusted so the emotion and will were suppressed as preventative measure against rebellion, while only autonomy in regard to battle was maintained.

The demerit was doing the copying from human to human would cause turbidity to the soul and turned the human into an invalid, so the soul transcription could only be done to golem. The merit was that because it was golem, the soul wouldn’t be separated even if it received damage that should be fatal for living thing, and the golem was easy to repair and could be sent back to the frontline quickly. Ch 4

Ancient magic= knowledge
「The magic circle for pillaging soul that is used in “God’s Eye” and the magic circle for recovering soul that woman used looked really similar to each other. I think that they are the inverse of each other.」

「Certainly, that might be the case.」

「The memo recorded the magic circle for passing down age of god magic that we ran into at the great dungeons. I think the knowledge transfer and memory browsing should be similar with this magic circle.」

「In other words……you’re telling me to reproduce the soul recovery magic?」Ch 4
That magic circle give people ancient magic (Law and CM) by imprinting knowledge into their soul.

Some members of their group lost their memory and ancient magic after getting fragments of their soul stolen by Urdia.

After Yue replicated the soul recovery spell
「……It’s alright now. I’ll take care of things.」

「Ou, I leave it to you.」

Yue turned her back on him. She glared at the battlefield.

The pseudo spirits that had the memory wrenched back from them and lost their autonomy because of that had stopped moving. It seemed that an instruction immediately came from the ruins through Urdia, but their movements were fatally slow.

『……Shia, Tio. Send them flying.』

『There’s no need to even ask!!』

『How unsightly we hath been acting. It shouldst be allowed for me to vent for a liiitle bit just for this time!!』

Yue’s regeneration magic enveloped her two comrades. Right after that, DONN a flash of light blue color pierced the sky. Ch 5

This wasn't possible using normal ancient magic which include soul and time manipulation.
At the very least, they didn’t find anything that could be the cause in their current place. Naturally Hajime had tried using artifact that was enchanted with age of god magic to heal them, but there wasn’t any effect at all.

It was unthinkable that this incident was the work of some human. And the scale was too big for it to be the work of monster. If there was a specimen that powerful, it was strange that Hajime and Yue didn’t notice its approach at all.

In that case, it was the ruin that came up in their mind as expected. After all it was close to the only place other than the town where the memory lost also occurred. Ch 2
Soul could also be data cause they entered a digital world and they can possess machines.

Reincarnation:
「The great tree is an existence to assist or prevent any stagnation in that cycle. It convert the energy in this world to element and expel it to outside the world, and also taking in element from other world in return, then forming the element to form that suit each world before circulating it. It is also a kind of purification facility.」

「……Nn? Wait. The spirit factor has been taken from human territory in its entirety. There should be none in the nature too. Then the new life……」

Yue frowned a bit worriedly. Lutria chuckled and shook her head.

「There is no need to worry. A drastic move like altering every single living thing in the soul level and taking away spirit factor from them, and done in a short time and all at once is impossible for me. However, I can at least subtly adjust the amount of spirit factor circulating in the world once more you know?」Ch 493
「I see. The soul will disperse in death even though it has been altered. Then it’ll get purified and the soul that is containing new life will be created from new energy that is adapted to this world. In other words, the next generation human will regain the spirit factor?」

It seemed that his conclusion was half right and half incorrect. Lutria let out a wry smile.

「The flow of the world is not rushed like the society of human, Nagumo Hajime. There is no way the great tree will replace all the spirit factors in just several years. The world is turning in the span of several centuries or even millenniums.」

「In other words, this world’s humans will be regaining their spirit factor bit by bit throughout several or dozens of generations?」

「Not only human, but every living thing here will be so.」Ch 493
Spirit factor is a part of the soul that produce spirit element.

Each soul is native to the world it get reincarnated into. After the soul infomation get purified losing everything including knowledge, abilities, energy factor and race factor The soul get rewritten on a fundamental level.

AE
Agree: @Lloydblitzed ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,
Disagree:
Neutral:

Info(1 or 2)
Agree: @Lloydblitzed(1) ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,
Disagree:
Neutral:

CM
Agree: @Lloydblitzed ,@LuffyRuffy46307 ,
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
There is a difference between creating a pseudo soul and a soul clone, because the latter require copying information. And from artifact like Eto Shin and Spirit Whale, we know that copying the soul also include stuff like knowledge and power like ancient magic.
Yeah, I get that, though the first once seems to specifically be in reference to Info type 1, considering how the context speaks to having an Autonomous body that shares information (knowledge) with the caster, and to my knowledge, if they have the complete knowledge of how to use ancient magic, why would they then not be able to use ancient magic completely, so its less a case of sharing powers and more a case of the knowledge giving access to the powers
Elemental spirits of nature(AE) creating independent soul clone with the same abilities as them.
I do wonder why this is here because it doesn't seem like the same situation as the soul clone mentioned above considering how the person in question literally shaved off a portion of their soul to do this, which seems different than the other case which has them copy information and infuse magic with it
Info bodies:
Yeah, this is info type 1 to me
Souless entities developing a soul
I don't exactly see them developing a soul here though?
I see that they are made out of conception and how they resided within a soulless doll, but nothing about them lacking a soul, hell everything here points towards them having one
Conception is just the collective mind, but it's the most fundamental energy in the verse(element) and it's produced by the soul.
No on the element point, because its specifically called "thought element" (which is a bit nitpicky but that isn't my entire argument), states how its made via conception being converted into it, but also is contradicted by your earlier scan which speaks to how the world tree of each world takes in element from other worlds and converts it into their world's respective energy, which thought element is much more likely to be rather than being element

Unless you are saying that conception=element, which is also scuffed considering how the mind and soul are made of element, but I would be more willing to belive that than if you are trying to say "thought element" is element
Dragon race:
Dragon authority
Genuinely curious as to why this is being brought up
Both soul and body influence eachother

She was in a half dead state before possessing the sword.
Yeah sure
Possibly soul define race?
I mean yeah but this point seems a bit redundant considering the whole thing above about Dragons and the soul and body affecting each other
Sublimition/Info magic is used to manipulate the fundamental information of reality. To change the soul you need to manipulate its fundamental information.
That is not what that scan is saying, in fact it specifically separates the ability to interfere with the soul and sublimation magic
They've used Urdia authority to do this
I don't see where them using Urdia's authority for this comes from
Ancient magic= knowledge
That magic circle give people ancient magic (Law and CM) by imprinting knowledge into their soul.

Some members of their group lost their memory and ancient magic after getting fragments of their soul stolen by Urdia.
I mean yeah, they gained knowledge of how to use it via the knowledge transfer, and then lost it when they lost the knowledge, but I wouldn't call the knowledge the same as the magic though, in the same way as how the knowledge of how to swing a sword isn't the same as swinging a sword
Soul could also be data cause they entered a digital world and they can possess machines.
No. not really, considering how for the former it would only be the "tangible" form that is made out of data, and for the latter, an inanimate object being possessed by a soul is obscenely common in fiction without the souls necessarily being digital construct

Anyways I disagree with AE, being more fundamental than something abstract does not make you innately abstract (especially considering how the soul and the energy of the world are distinguished as two separate creations of element)

Agree that the soul has info type 1 components but not that its entirely composed of it, I have no idea where info type 2 is coming from

Disagree with CM, which is coming from where exactly?

Honestly I think you would be better off trying to argue that the soul is fucky off being made up of element, but I wouldn't recommend that considering how even the physical world exists as element at its core (see the mentions of it making up and being able to be converted into heat and electrical energy)

Because that assumption is faulty, the verse clearly distinguishes the energy of the world (which would be thought element in this case), with the soul as construct of element. With thought element being the result of the conversion of thoughts and beliefs into "energy", which currently makes it abstract, however, that does not necessitate that the Soul itself is (any more) abstract than thought energy, especially considering how the abstract thing in question here is something mental, which is typically considered to exist on the same or lower "level" as the soul. The soul is not considered abstract in those cases either. So just because the soul is more fundamental than something abstract, especially something mental in nature, does not make it innately abstract.

Last edited:
if they have the complete knowledge of how to use ancient magic, why would they then not be able to use ancient magic completely, so its less a case of sharing powers and more a case of the knowledge giving access to the powers
Who are you refering to with "they"?

To use ancient magic you need knowledge, experience and the talent for it. Hajime has all of them, but he can only one due to him lacking affinity.

About experience, the more they understand that concept the better and more versatile their hax become eventually reaching the its true potential.

I do wonder why this is here because it doesn't seem like the same situation as the soul clone mentioned above considering how the person in question literally shaved off a portion of their soul to do this, which seems different than the other case which has them copy information and infuse magic with it
This was done by the elemental, and the result was another perfect independent clone with all their ability including their authority and conception.

I don't exactly see them developing a soul here though?
I see that they are made out of conception and how they resided within a soulless doll, but nothing about them lacking a soul, hell everything here points towards them having one
My bad, check soul immunity in their profile(I'll look for the scan later)

Even machines could gain soul if they run on the planet energy.
「……Nn~. Considering how this world reached the domain of age of god magic scientifically……Stole Harden was it? Perhaps that guy had also taken a step into the domain of soul magic?」

「Come to think of it, according to Lutria-san, even soul is originally created from element isn’t it? If it’s that person who created the element converter on his own, it wouldn’t be strange that him giving AI emotion was his approach toward soul.」

In other words, perhaps it wasn’t that strange for G10 to be chosen because she properly had soul. That conjecture from Yue and Aiko made G10 said 「I too have soul like human……?」 with her mono eye flickering. Ch 506

No on the element point, because its specifically called "thought element" (which is a bit nitpicky but that isn't my entire argument), states how its made via conception being converted into it, but also is contradicted by your earlier scan which speaks to how the world tree of each world takes in element from other worlds and converts it into their world's respective energy, which thought element is much more likely to be rather than being element
Element ≠ element of thought

This Element is what makes up all those energy and soul. Element=conception/collective mind

I didn't focus much on it but here:
Conception is an energy that come from a higher world(save it for later), the great trees are connected to this world and convert this energy to whatever fit the planet to create it's inhabitant, who in return produce conception through their.

Conception=myth, worship, legends, fears...

This conception get converted by a great into "element of thought", which is what apparition bodies are made of.

Unless you are saying that conception=element, which is also scuffed considering how the mind and soul are made of element, but I would be more willing to belive that than if you are trying to say "thought element" is element
Yes, the soul produce conception and it's not contradiction cause we know characters could create concepts(Concept magic) through will(soul).
Concept Magic: An Age of God Magic that allows one to interfere with the laws of the world and impress concepts upon it. By raising a powerful wish or desire with Spirit Magic and Evolution Magic, it can be raised to a level of a concept before being forcefully materialized with magical power.
Depending on Evolution magic (Sublimation/info) is just a way to skip the process if their will wasn't strong enough.

1)Knowledge could be imprited on the soul
2) concepts could be imprinted on magic power(mana).

That is not what that scan is saying, in fact it specifically separates the ability to interfere with the soul and sublimation magic
This because it's difficult to manipulate the soul infomation using soul magic alone, but not impossible.

This character who talented in soul magic and Urdia don't have info manipulation
By copying the information of one’s own soul and imprinting it into a body of magic power, it became possible to have another body that could move autonomically and share information. It was a magic with the highest level of difficulty.

「I thought that it would be possible somehow if it’s just creating one clone but……after all I can insert pseudo soul into plant to make it fight for me.」

I guess there is a world of difference in difficulty level between simple combat action and a perfect copy of the user. In addition there was also the matter of time limit.」

「Yeah. To think that it’s that difficult to grant the clone the same level of autonomy like the original self……furthermore maintaining the magic also become more difficult the more advanced it is. Just what in the world is Endou-kun who is able to maintain several such clones all the time?」Ch 483
Creating souls is easy, but a copying her soul information to create a perfect copy is difficult.
Spirit Magic (魂こん魄はく魔法まほう, Konpaku Mahō?) allows the user to manipulate the soul of a living being directly. It's possible to revive a living being back from the dead (time restriction applicable), or transfer the soul of a living being from one body to another, or even into a non-physical body as well, practically granting any living being immortality. The true power of this magic is the ability to manipulate the incorporeal elements of sentient beings. This included heat, electricity and other matterless energy that circulated within a person's body. That also included memories, thoughts and consciousness. With enough skill, a spirit magic user can take those incorporeal elements, duplicate them, and create a new soul out of them.
From the previous scans, this include "dragon factor", and the soul information seems like info type 1 and 2.

I don't see where them using Urdia's authority for this comes from
Context: this group could use soul magic, but it wasn't enough so they kidnapped Urdia trapped her and created an artifact that use her authority over soul.

I mean yeah, they gained knowledge of how to use it via the knowledge transfer, and then lost it when they lost the knowledge, but I wouldn't call the knowledge the same as the magic though,
They've lost fragments of their soul, not just knowledge. After reversing the spell they gain those fragment back and the golems stopped functioning. Hajime had both soul and time magic, but it wasn't enough to heal.(Hajime has just recently gained soul magic)

Soul fragment is what contain information about their soul like knowledge.
in the same way as how the knowledge of how to swing a sword isn't the same as swinging a sword
In this verse it seem that the soul already has capability to manipulate reality, Even normal characters without any supernatural energy could resist some hax thanks to having a strong soul.

No. not really, considering how for the former it would only be the "tangible" form that is made out of data, and for the latter, an inanimate object being possessed by a soul is obscenely common in fiction without the souls necessarily being digital construct
Yeah, except souls could hack advanced technology, and it was stated that their soul replaced the CPU of the robots.

Anyways I disagree with AE, being more fundamental than something abstract does not make you innately abstract (especially considering how the soul and the energy of the world are distinguished as two separate creations of element)
Really ?

The planet energy is just whatever supernatural energy the soul produce.

The mana inside the body≠the mana in nature(planet energy)

The soul take the mana from nature and convert it into individual mana unique to the person.

Agree that the soul has info type 1 components but not that its entirely composed of it, I have no idea where info type 2 is coming from
Soul information is type 2

「I guess there is a world of difference in difficulty level between simple combat action and a perfect copy of the user. In addition there was also the matter of time limit.」

"Dragon factor" is info type 2 that is a fragment of the soul
Tio and other members of dragon race could transform into dragon was because they as a race had “dragonification factor” mixed into their soul.

That story was something that Hajime and Tio had confirmed between them during the time before the final battle in Tortus, when Tio was learning how to transform other races into black dragon as her new magic.

After all, that magic worked by Tio duplicating her “dragon factor” and inserting it into the target.

「Not to mention, as the result of you continuously enduring the interference of the “Dragon”, you became able to sense your “dragon’s factor” even stronger than before──no, you became able to sense “dragon’s factor” even in other people. Anyone else would also easily reach the same idea if they know that.」Ch 481
――Soul – sublimation combination magic Soul Transformation

In the past, when Hajime and others were summoned to Tortus, they were granted with the skill “Language Comprehension” without their agreement. That skill that allowed them to understand all kind of language wasn’t something that was influenced by their individual ability, but something that was attached to everyone without exception. The reason was because the summoner Ehito meddled with the souls of Hajime and others when they were summoned and granted them that skill……Ch 343
In the first place the premise was strange. Spirit element existed within nature and also within people. It was impossible to separate them. Ch 343
「Well, we also have the cooperation of the star tree and the divine spirits. From my investigation, it seems that spirit element is like an energy that is produced from the soul of living thing, so if it’s Yue then she should manage somehow……perhaps, surely.」Ch 343
Modifying the soul or changing its nature seems like info type 2 instead of type 1.

Soul fragments is more than just knowledge
『Shi, Shia! Please think of this as me and bring it with you.』

Choare suddenly thrust her hand into her own chest. And then she shrieked 『NNAAAAAH』 that was unclear whether it was a scream or a voice of anguish while taking out something――she pulled out a red slime.

『Hii hii, zee zee』

「So, Soare-san? Are you alright? Somehow you’re making a face that a god, or rather a woman must not show just now!」

『I, I’m fine! I was only making a soul fragment by shaving off my soul a little after all!』

From the expression of the star tree Lutria and the other divine spirits, it was clear that the ominous words of shaving off the soul were an act that was as bad as it sounded.

『Wi, with this we’ll always be together-. Fuhih, even if we are worlds apart, my other self will always be together with you after all……hehehe Ch 343
It seems like they can regenerate from that.

Disagree with CM, which is coming from where exactly?
That was for conception, I'll save it for another CRT.

Honestly I think you would be better off trying to argue that the soul is fucky off being made up of element, but I wouldn't recommend that considering how even the physical world exists as element at its core (see the mentions of it making up and being able to be converted into heat and electrical energy)
Element is the smallest particle that make up soul, mana, element of thought...

Hajime created this after understanding how mana become lightning spell
Elemagia: An artifact as big as a baseball that converts electricity into magic power.
A person from an advanced civilisation that reached the edge of the universe and multiversal travel range. understood the planet energy as fundamentals particle, created a device that convert particles into other energy.
Element Arrangement Equal Conversion System: An artifact which allows him to convert element, the smallest material that became the base of any kind of energy, into energy.
This is fiction particles could be abstract, spiritual, imaginary...

Back