• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are we use String for higher dimension?

we used to use it for tier 1 several years ago, like 5 i think, we stopped doing so once we started getting more strict with tier 1

That i am not sure, don't so though since IIRC HDE requires the dimensions to at least be bigger/superior to lower ones, even without qualifying for tier 1.

But i think i have seen a profile with string theory for HDE

HDE is all about having more axis of movement/spatial dimensions.

It doesn't have anything to do with tiering afaik.
So are we consider something that has size of 10^-35 meter planck as HDE??? And have more axis of movement

What about infinitely small, it have HDE to??

So are we consider something that has size of 10^-35 meter planck as HDE??? And have more axis of movement

No. To get HDE you need to be able to move in more than 3 axes, that's it.

HDE just means you posses different axis used for movement or to be fully definined you require more than just the standard three vectors (X/Y/Z). The tiering dimensions are based on actual geometric dimensions, as in a 2-Dimensional Plane, 3-Dimensional Cube or 4-Dimensional Tesseract. String dimensions wouldn't qualify for any higher AP rating.

HDE just means you posses different axis used for movement or to be fully definined you require more than just the standard three vectors (X/Y/Z). The tiering dimensions are based on actual geometric dimensions, as in a 2-Dimensional Plane, 3-Dimensional Cube or 4-Dimensional Tesseract. String dimensions wouldn't qualify for any higher AP rating.
I mean in string theory it can have higher D by just curled up in the size of 23 times plack length (10^-33 cm), can we give HDE to verse that have that planck size?? What about verse that have size of infinitely small, is we give them infinite D of HDE???

I mean in string theory it can have higher D by just curled up in the size of 23 times plack length (10^-33 cm), can we give HDE to verse that have that planck size?? What about verse that have size of infinitely small, is we give them infinite D of HDE???
Because they are compactified to the degree of quantum foam, they're just very small microtubes that vibrate, they would not add additional axes in the macro-physical sense, they are more like "frequencies" that can accommodate to certain particles.

Because they are compactified to the degree of quantum foam, they're just very small microtubes that vibrate, they would not add additional axes in the macro-physical sense, they are more like "frequencies" that can accommodate to certain particles.
That not what i mean. I mean is we give something in that size a additional dimensional??? If yes. What about it have infinitely small size are we give additional infinite more dimensional
Yeah, just because higher dimensions are infinitely small doesn't mean extra-axis don't exist. It does. So yam.
^

Back