• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Tier 1 characters automatically immeasurable in speed or no?

If they're physically tier 1 and not just in AP, as well as they encompass temporal dimensions, then yeah, very likely.

In short, no.

In long, no, but they almost always inadvertently end up at that rating anyway. Ogbuna's situation is far from guaranteed for characters that are tier 1 physically.

...Touma isn't Tier 1 in AP or Durability in any way or shape, he only can Nullify Tier 1 things with his power.

Imagine Breaker, Book Maker is Kumagawa's power, and Imagine Breaker is simply Tier 1 by nullifying Tier 1 things. It does not have AP, Durability, or Speed of its own.

Imagine Breaker, Book Maker is Kumagawa's power, and Imagine Breaker is simply Tier 1 by nullifying Tier 1 things. It does not have AP, Durability, or Speed of its own.
Oh I see my bad, sorry for this confusion. I meant to say imagine Maker.
Oh and Yeah, Touma's case is similar to Kaguya's High 4-C AP and Low 2-C Zeref (in a near future).

Last edited:
So they don't necessarily have immeasurable speed? or do they have to be on a certain dimension of existence?

They don't necessarily have it, even if they have higher dimensional existence. SSTGL, for example, is a 10-11th dimensional being, yet he's only MFTL+ despite having higher dimensional existence.

Okay, thanks. While this doesn't have to do with the topic, do higher dimensional characters automatically have resistance to lower dimensional hax? (ex: a 6D character being immune to 4D hax)

Yes, if you can prove their form and not just their powers are Higher Dimensional, gaining Higher-Dimensional Existence, then any Lower-Dimensional powers are automatically ineffective against them.

Although physically 1-A characters always have irrelevant speed.

1-C and 1-B are not guaranted because higher dimensions only really give them new directions to move and stuff, not temporal speed.

Although physically 1-A characters always have irrelevant speed.

1-C and 1-B are not guaranted because higher dimensions only really give them new directions to move and stuff, not temporal speed.
That isn't necessarily true. It's usually true and I think it's true for all 1-A and above verses we have, but they could technically get there without having irrelevant speed.

That isn't necessarily true. It's usually true and I think it's true for all 1-A and above verses we have, but they could technically get there without having irrelevant speed.
I sincerily doubt it, unless this is some weird paradoxial 1-A there, because even the beyond dimensional existence page claims that they have irrelevant speed due to their existence, transcending space and time completely.

So unless you find a 1-A that doesn't transcend spacetime while doing so, you won't be finding one without irrelevant speed.

Immeasurable speed is very specific fictional concept. There is no reason to believe any character gets it automatically. They would have to be shown to do so.

I sincerily doubt it, unless this is some weird paradoxial 1-A there, because even the beyond dimensional existence page claims that they have irrelevant speed due to their existence, transcending space and time completely.

So unless you find a 1-A that doesn't transcend spacetime while doing so, you won't be finding one without irrelevant speed.
I know a High 1-A who has a few statements of being spaceless/timeless that aren't actually necessary for its rating. The main part of its rating hinges on stuff like "All hierarchies end in God, who is above all things", God being compared to an in-depth explanation of Absolute Infinity, his realm being unbound by the basic dichotomies and principles which exist in the created world, existing atop a hierarchy where lower worlds are metaphors for more fundamental things in higher worlds ending with God.

There's ways to get evidence for outerversal that don't involve transcending spacetime, but all verses that I'm aware of end up including statements like that anyway.

Back