• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are the Celestial Dragons Continental or Multi Continental?

Azi Dahaka has mention of destroying Europe, and later it is shown that he had more power, and if I remember correctly, in one part of the novel it is said that Issei concentrated an attack so that he would not destroy everything around him, so logically a continental could concentrate his attack and would not destroy the continent, why not take it as continental or multicontinental?.

Last edited:
actually that's something I'd like to talk about.
currently the Heavenly Dragon Class scales to this calculation.
First of all, the calculation tells us about two feats made by Issei with Infinity Blaster
-The destruction of half of a mountainous area
-The destruction of a vast plateau
the calculation makes it clear that Infinity Blaster produces vaporization and that a mountainous area is the same as a mountain range, therefore it would be appropriate to calculate the energy needed to vaporize half of a mountainous/mountainous area and a vast plateau.
now the problem is that it was calculated only calculates the destruction of a mountainous region and to top it off instead of just trying to find the vaporization that is the effect of Infinity Blaster wastes time with a nuclear warhead method, not to mention that the method for the vaporization itself does not seem very reliable, a better calculation seems to me this.
besides that there is no calculation for the vaporization of a vast plateau.
As an example of a small plateau we have the Uncompahgre Plateau with
Area: 5,900 km²
Average Elevation: 2,900 m
It would give us a Volume of: 1.711e+19 cc
Vaporization Energy: 1.711e+19 cm3 * 25700 J/cm3 = 4.39727e+23 J = 105 Teratons (Large Country level)
now this is the value for a small plateau, but remember that we were told that the plateau is vast, so it should be much larger
To get an idea of an average and larger plateau we have
the Kimberley Plateau
Area: 200,000 km²
Average Elevation: 853 m
Volume: 1.706e+20cc
Vaporization Energy: 4.38442e+24 J = 1.048 Petatons (Continent level)
and the Central Plateau
area: 400,000 km²
height: 650m
Volume: 2.6e20cc
Vaporization Energy: 6.682e+24 J = 1.597 Petatons (Continent level)
just as a point of comparison the largest plateau in the world is the Tibetan Plateau
area: 2,500,000 km²
height: 4,500m
Volume: 1.125e22 cc
Vaporization Energy: 2.89125e+26 J = 69.1 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)
As I see it, having the Heavenly Dragon Class only as a Small Country level is wrong and new calculations must be made.

Now as for Azi Dahaka's ability to destroy Europe, that would depend on the type of destruction:
Europe
Area: 10,530,751 km²
average height: 230m
volume: 2.42207273e+21cc
Fragmentation: 1.937658184e+22 Joules = 4.63 Teratons (Small Country level +)
Violent Fragmentation: 1.671230184e+23 Joules = 40 Teratons (Country level)
Pulverization: 5.191712897e+23 Joules =124.08 Teratons (Large Country level)
Vaporization: 6.224726916e+25 Joules = 14.87 Petatons (Multi-Continent level)

First of all, the calculation tells us about two feats made by Issei with Infinity Blaster
the calculation makes it clear that Infinity Blaster produces vaporization and that a mountainous area is the same as a mountain range, therefore it would be appropriate to calculate the energy needed to vaporize half of a mountainous/mountainous area and a vast plateau.
now the problem is that it was calculated only calculates the destruction of a mountainous region and to top it off instead of just trying to find the vaporization that is the effect of Infinity Blaster wastes time with a nuclear warhead method, not to mention that the method for the vaporization itself does not seem very reliable, a better calculation seems to me this.
Vaporization Energy: 1.711e+19 cm3 * 25700 J/cm3 = 4.39727e+23 J = 105 Teratons (Large Country level)
now this is the value for a small plateau, but remember that we were told that the plateau is vast, so it should be much larger
the Kimberley Plateau
and the Central Plateau
just as a point of comparison the largest plateau in the world is the Tibetan Plateau
As I see it, having the Heavenly Dragon Class only as a Small Country level is wrong and new calculations must be made.
the Kimberley Plateau
and the Central Plateau
I think the same, it should be recalculated, to have it small country, when Serafall has mention of destroying Japan several times, and Azi Dahaka the mention of destroying Europe.

Also I think there were stars in the sky, and it sure can't be the ones in space, since humans can't see the sky.

Back