• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are quantum mechanics infinite dimensional (H1B)

Are quantum dimensions infinite dimensional? I recall hearing that quantum mechanics are infiniteD, but I don't know if it's true, since it's really a theory.

I see it commonly within debates, and I am confused.

Anyone got answers?

Basically, I recall hearing that quantum mechanics scale a verse to H1-B due to infinite dimensional levels, which I was wondering if was true or not.

I scrolled around a bit on here and saw it was probability spaces, but I genuinely don't know what those are or if they scale anywhere.

pretty sure they don't by default, unless some specific verse dwells on them being high 1-B

or else, well, a lot of verses would be high 1-B since quantumn physics is not exactly uncommon

pretty sure they don't by default, unless some specific verse dwells on them being high 1-B

or else, well, a lot of verses would be high 1-B since quantumn physics is not exactly uncommon
May you elaborate a bit?

For example, some verses reference an "inverse quantum field" which people use as an argument for infinite dimensional levels, would that make any sense at all?

I have heard of stuff like “Quantum waves" (something upon this line) being fundamentally built on Hilbert spaces.
I also heard said Quantum Mechanical Hilbert spaces aren't traditional dimensions - They are not physical, and are actually probability spaces. That's the main reason I am asking this, may I be wrong?

Found it being said by some VSB administrator in another thread asking a similar question.

Last edited:
yeah, they aren't high 1-B anymore, that's it, then no, also can't exactly elaborate if i don't know why others quantumn physics is high 1-B to begin with

I don’t think so, because isn’t within quantim mechanic theories, the dimensions are very miniscule, which is different from our standards where each dimension is of the same infinite size.

Back