• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are normal humans in Witcher (Game) 9-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people agree to close this, I can handle it.

Tetsucabrah said:
Geralt dies from a 12 foot fall. Not even street level durability smh
Meanwhile in Assassin's Creed just ditches dying from high falls

bruh

Tetsucabrah said:
Geralt dies from a 12 foot fall. Not even street level durability smh
Please, don't exaggerate. I don't think he's ever survived anything more than 8 feet.

Pretty sure the best I got was around 7 feet

Honestly what is it with 9-A characters dying to a fall from 8 feet

I'm pretty sure he had to use Quen to survive 8 feet, and that was pushing it.

LOL the funniest death I had in TW3 was when I was on this tiny house and I jumped off. That had to be like 8 feet tops.

I unsabbed from this a whilte ago,couldn't stand the bs.

Just created it to know what people think about normal humans in the Witcher,you can close it.

Normal humans are human level in Witcher,thats it,not 9-A or whatever.

Wrong again for what Spooky and TS have mentioned. You're clearly confusing main story boss fights for in-game random moments. It's as if you literally know nothing about lore or dragons being OP in Witcher.

By your logic even Sephiroth's Supernova wouldn't be legit.

You don't need to explain me that,I am knowledgeable in the Witcher enough to know that people there are normal human level.

Just close this,I'll never ever agree with 9-A humans for this verse unless something changes in the future and some individuals gain power ups.And I don't even contest your AP tier.

If you're knowledgeable enough then you should know that Leo Bonhart exists, the fistfighting tournament exists and DRAGONS of all things exists. You're just basically saying that Geralt never actually hit a dragon and defeated it with other stuff or that he never went toe-to-toe with Philip Strenger in a fistfight with both withstanding each other's hits. Or the fact that trained human soldiers of Skellige can basically fight against rock trolls and giants.

EVEN THOUGH IT LITERALLY HAPPENED IN THE MAIN STORY MISSIONS. Your "Game mechanics" argument doesn't hold strong at all here. Worse yet, this is not how game mechanics works.

But if you wanna keep rejecting facts, go ahead. I won't stop you.

I am just unsabbing again.

I said I don't care about your VSB ratings and I am not going to contest them.I don't have strength to argue with everyone.

Understood. I'll close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back