• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh is it that layers are similar to dimensions in the way that each layer is more than a countably infinite number of times greater than the last and that it's this quantitative comparison that fundamentally comprises the tier 1 rankings? If this is the case i get it, reallllly sorry for my stubborn ignorance sorry sorry sorry, but please confirm my interpretation. Yes i know you said to drop it ant, i really don't mean to annoy you, i won't argue with the response. Sorry again.

@Azathoth

Yes there's scans specifically referring to power beyond dimensions, but I cannot retrieve them.

@Hat mchat

Yes.

@Hat mchat No problem.

@All So are everybody fine with closing this thread now? Do the Demonbane and Umineko explanation blogs, or the Composite Hierarchies page, need to be updated with some of the information within this thread for the sake of clarity, or is it already incorporated?

Okay. Thanks. I will close the thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back