• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid Downgrade

Currently, Arcueid is being scale to this: Small City level (Easily dispatched Roa in Ciel's body, comparable to the combined forces of four Servants). So I looked for the source of this statement, and it is Fate/stay night Premium FanBook, however, in said book, what Nasu actually stated was this:

Q: How strong are Servants?
Nasu:
Well you see, attack power is about the same as one fighter. A fighter has way too much power for one person too stand up against, but to destroy one city they'll have to refuel many times. But what makes these guys dangerous is that since they're spiritual bodies, regular weapons won't work against them. As far as destructive power goes, there are more numerous powerful weapons among modern ones, but as normal weapons won't do a thing to them, they're among the most powerful. Anyway, just as fighters can load a nuclear warhead, they each have their own Noble Phantasms and among the Servants there are ones that have ridiculously powerful ones. That's why when I meant strength being the same as a fighter I thought it would be easier to image. Oh and, if I were to say it in a sort of non-serious way, they'd be 1/4th of Tsukihime's Arcueid I suppose? The strength of one I mean. Against one Servant, Arc would probably win, but against two, while Arc's having trouble against the one, the other could get behind her and nail her... maybe.

So not only Nasu says the statement is non-serious, he contradicts it immediatly after. Not to mention that if we're taking Nasu's non-serious statements at face value, then we have Arcueid being weaker than Neco-Arc, who in turn was stated to be weaker than Heracles, which creates some intense circular scaling. So my proposal is instead just scaling Arc to being able to win against Servants, which is the correction Nasu makes on that same interview.

Edit: Also, her High 6-C key is via being scaled to Night of Wallachia... who isn't High 6-C anymore, so it would have to go to 7-B instead.

Last edited:
Okay with this, i love how Nasu contradict himself pratically all time, don't know if he do it on purpose

On the Berserker thing being a contradiction, we have several Servants who are similarly described as being equivalent to multiple other Servants. I recall there being a statement of Gil being the equivalent of 5 Servants, and another high-level Servant (maybe Karna) has a similar statement but with 4.
So it could just be that Herc is one of these cases, though him being stronger than Arcueid still seems a bit iffy considering how thoroughly Gil trashed him.

... I mean, not like the Neco-Arc and Heracles stuff matters, since those were also joke comments. My point is that we shouldn't use a non-serious statement for scaling when said statement is immediatly contradicted.

Don't she have a feat with that too? Or just scale from him
I mean, she has a calc on her profile, which isn't accepted, however, that feat would actually be for his Pre-Tsukihime key instead of the Post one since it's from her backstory, so yeah, only scaling.

So yeah, I wonder how much more input do I need for this, since it's pretty straight forward.

Arcueid is kinda of a problem in these situations. She is also said to only be strong enough to reasonably deal with one enemy, whoever it is, therefore, has limited acess to her power unless she's in Archetype: Earth form.
If I recall correctly, her Tsukihime limit is around 4 servants, but she isn't full strength and is using a lot of her power to suppress her vampiric impulses.

But yeah, she definitely should be downgraded with the Servants downgrade. Her lowest, at least.

Why the heck is Arcueid scale to Wallachia? Even though it should be the other way around? Wallachia have varied tier base on the rumor his using.

I think High6-C should scale only to Lion King.

Why the heck is Arcueid scale to Wallachia? Even though it should be the other way around? Wallachia have varied tier base on the rumor his using.
So your proposal is having both of Arc's keys being Low 7-B via scaling to Servants? This would also downgrade Michael Roa btw.
I think High 6-C should scale only to Lion King.
High 6-C is likely getting removed later on considering Dargoo said the calc was inaccurate, but not relevant to the thread.

Ok then, that part can just be changed to the simpler: Small City level (Stronger than her Pre-Tsukihime state).
Meanwhile, her Pre-Tsukihime key is changed to: Small City level (Stated to be able to win against a Servant, easily dispatched Roa in Ciel's body, created a huge crater)
Everyone ok with this?

If the calc is not for their, why not.
The calc is for her, it's just that the result is High 7-C, which is lower than she gets via scaling, so we're going with scaling and the calc as just support.
even tough will be weird for me to have the two key in same rank
Multiple Nasuverse characters have two keys with the same stats, like Raikou or Shuten, so nothing new.

The calc is for her, it's just that the result is High 7-C, which is lower than she gets via scaling, so we're going with scaling and the calc as just support.

Multiple Nasuverse characters have two keys with the same stats, like Raikou or Shuten, so nothing new.
Why their living key is even low 7-B?

Musashi tell that their was multiple time stronger than her, not in same level... their have their feat of destroying province too no? and if we count zero musashi=tenma muashi and that zero don't up the ap the statement of tenma musashi with destroying a island should be still available and their should scall

Musashi stated that alive shuten and raikou is many time stronger than her, tenma musashi have a feat about destroying a island and since tenma=zero musashi, and that zero don't up the AP, alive shuten and raikou should scal from this + maybie got another up with what they have do in lb 5.5 + the feat of shuten to have burn province

(More understandable here?)

... I don't see where are you pulling all these random assumptions from, but for the one I know is real, being said be stronger than someone doesn't mean being on a different tier.

Random assumption from? Litteraly from here in vsb bruh, it's litteraly tell in the profile of musashi that zero=tenma and you guys tell in practically all her batltle that zero musashi doesn't upgrade her AP so doesn't know why a feat that tenma musashi have do, normal musashi would not be able (except in think like ivan where it's impossible without),

For the feat of burn province it's show on shuten profil

And for lb 5.5 because it's technically show?

And their not tell just to be stronger but many time stronger.

Burning a providence isn't much without a calc.

"Many times stronger" is once not enough to be a different tier, they could be 4 times stronger than her and remain on the same tier.

I'm just gonna ignore the rest and say that this is derailment and if you disagree with Musashi's tier then make a thread of your own, this one is about Arcueid.

I have alredy tell my think for arceuid just doesn't understand why the living was scalled to thing much lower than them when they have "better" feat (for the calc don't know what it need since we alredy know the name of the province that was burned can just base with the real info) but well

Back