• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archmages and Caine tier 0 upgrade.

Archmages and Caine should be upgraded to tier 0.

To start: Mages have been shown to be able to survive in the void/abyss outside of creation/tellurian

And can penetrate the void itself:
(Scroll to the 15th quote)

Caine has been show to be able to kill an angel and has been stated to be able to fight with Lilith

Lilith herself scales to beings like Lucifer who is the personification of day and night cycle across all of creation. Both Lucifer and Lilith are personifications of yin and yang respectively. Lucifer also made a "gift" for Lilith that illuminates the nightsky which at the time should be present across all of creation.

Additional changes:

Mages should get time and space manipulation.
Now they have fate/time manipulation via this: "Able to see the many futures in any situation and cause that event to occur."
But they have far better justifications than that https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517554428090384394/517957127168458763/unknown.png
They should also get time travel.

Mages justification for high godly regeneration dosen't exist.
So i propose one: they can survive in the void which can erase you on conceptual level:

"At its ultimate extreme, the Nightside becomes the Void: extinction — not merely death but anti-life. One does not go from the edges of the Nightside to its darkest extremes easily; most mystics never get that far at all, and even Fallen mages get stuck (or stop themselves) in the Dark Wilderness or the Underworld. Very few, even among the Fallen, reach the heart of true Extinction. And once you reach that place, it’s near impossible to come back again. At the Abyssal extent, the false divisions among symbol, form, and state of mind disintegrate. There is no difference here among them; all things are one in the dark. The Void collapses all distinctions into nothingness. Transcending flesh, consciousness, and sin, an Arch-Nephandus, it is said, may become a god unto themself. This space, then, may be the domain of the Dark Masters — not mere monster gods but former humans who have graduated from the mortal condition and attained the zenith (or nadir) of existence." - Book of the Fallen, Page 99

"The Void is the Absolute. Beyond it, one can go no further. Although dark mystics postulate a recursive path back to mortal existence by way of this cosmic attainment, that possibility remains theoretical, if only because proving it is impossible. The Void swallows everything. Those who manage to achieve this state of ultimate darkness cease to exist as anything a human mind can comprehend. Although, as the Fallen say, humanity is a speck in the cosmic sense of things, and the journey beyond human conception runs into… and perhaps through… the Void of all." - Book of the Fallen, Page 99

Last edited:
I see ya found my old Imgur folder for WoD images lol
Caine has been show to be able to kill an angel and has been stated to be able to fight with Lilith
This isn't really true, Caine never fought Lilith, he fought the 3rd Gen Vampires she empowered, it's stated that Lilith doesn't just crush Caine because she knows about the 7-Fold curse and isn't stupid enough to die to it
But they have far better justifications than that https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/517554428090384394/517957127168458763/unknown.png
They should also get time travel.
Ah yes, this one, yeah, I accidently posted the wrong version for their Low 2-C scaling, this is the proper version:
rJRC9Cg.png

Mages justification for high godly regeneration dosen't exist.
Yeah, that used to be their old justification, now it can be something along the lines of: "Is able to heal from Aggravated damage" where Aggravated damage covers things like soul erasure, conceptual erasure and such things

Ultimately, I don't think Caine scales to 0, he'll get a different rating when I overhaul his profile.

So he would be high 1-A or still 1-A+? Also do you think archmages should be tier 0 or no?
Yeah, Archmages should be upgraded, Caine's rating will change to be lower, since his precise scaling to Mage isn't clear.

My original assumption was that he would be an Archmage due to him being statless, but considering more closely, I don't think that anymore.

His rating will change later to be around Low 2-C

Back