• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Off topic but:

Sadly the comics have ended. But nonetheless, has had a great run. (I think if all that legal business never happened it'd still be kicking).

Oh well...

I wanted to see Archie Infinite Sera, i think they could have made him better villain if there was an Archie version of the story.

Well the IDW comics will be released this year, and it's pretty much confirmed that they will be based on Sonic Forces. As the team includes production members from the Archie's Pos-SGW era then I think we'll have an idea of what Infinite would look like over there.

Okay, then I agree with keeping Archie Sonic 4-B.

On a side note, if what Sera says is true, shouldn't we just merge the Pre and Post SGW Profiles?

@Teen I honestly don't agree with keeping it but whatever I guess not like these ratings are that big a deal anyway

In fact, it has changed. Eggman says that the very material constitution of living beings has been modified to become consistent with the new history.

So I'm not sure about applying pre Genesis wave to post since Sonic is one of the few who even remembers pre Genesis wave and everyone else has changed cause of it

Some had the memories of the old world, but it was just that. Inside Mobius Prime the material constitution of living beings has been modified to suit the new story, so their body does not have the capabilities of the old world.

It would be possible to argue in scaling because of Blaze, Metal Sonic and Silver. But it would be very doubtful.

ShakeResounding said:
So Archie Sonic will remain at plain old 4-B, but is the multiple keys idea still in consideration?

No, because it would still apply to him regularly, or else we'd have to do the same to all characters with KE or speed related feats. Also, he survived the explosion that destroyed it, so it would still apply to durability, and scale to people who can damage him.

Also, can someone PLEASE calculate the black hole to see how far into Solar System they are? Executor?

https://imgur.com/1UbEeGy

@Teen actually the comic refers to it as an implosion and it was of the machine not the black hole as I've been saying since forever minor nitpick I know but worth mentioning

Pixels Scalling (Sorry, the scan that I use is in portuguese, is an old calc that I have made a long time ago).

Black Hole Radius = (12742000 meters / 96.16652224137046) * (224.52171387195494 / 2) = 14874488.6 meters

Calculator = 5040.1670433166155 Solar Mass.

Energy to create that Black Hole = 5.693e+41 Joules * 5040.1670433166155 = 2.8693671e45 joules, 1.26015244 times baseline.

@Js250476 Yes, The Quantum Dial through its rotation creates the Black Hole and Sonic with its speed will force the machine to turn in reverse, in which case Sonic would at least need to generate a force a little higher than the Quantum Dial to make the machine turn in the reverse direction and explode. The calculation I made was the energy that the Quantum Dial needed to create the Black Hole.

I agree with scaling post-SGW to 4-B since Captain Metal is essentially pre-SGW & the fact that the cast traded blows with Maverick/Hunter level beings.

I Also have a feeling IDW Super Sonic may be more OP than we could ever predict if he's part of the same multiverse as Infestation/String Divers.

I have doubts that IDW will explore the Multiverse in the same way as Archie. Initially Archie explored the multiverse because of Ken Penders' ideas and this continued on the basis of what he and Karl Brollers had established. But that gave a lot of problems and if I'm not mistaken, SEGA forbids IDW from splurging ideas from multiple Sonics or things like that, I think it's quite capable that we'll only see what the games have already established.

Maybe they can create a universe shared with IDW productions in the same way that Archie did with Sonic and Megaman (And other of course, but these crossover are very old in the Pre-SGW Age).

Back