• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was a thread where it got accepted but the changes were never applied.

Then might as well close this one. I think the one with Madoka is the UN one?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
UN was also supposed to go to High 1-B.
For real, man? Yea, close that other thread, too, then. Regardless of how they conclude, there's no point in continuing them, as the revisions will eventually get implemented.

@Drago Actually no to both of your statements . It was accepted in a revision thread back a long time back, sometime in November . The reason why It wasn't applied was because Sera, the woman who was going to help assign scaling, went on a hiatus for the holiday for very personal reasons . She won't be back until Post-New Years Day. Both the Nullifier & Galactus (Lifebringer) were agreed to be High 1-B, as well as several others who are currently much lower than that to be upgraded to sasid tier a bit before she left... So yeah.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Drago Actually no to both of your statements . It was accepted in a revision thread back a long time back, sometime in November . The reason why It wasn't applied was because Sera, the woman who was going to help assign scaling, went on a hiatus for the holiday for very personal reasons . She won't be back until Post-New Years Day. Both the Nullifier & Galactus (Lifebringer) were agreed to be High 1-B, as well as several others who are currently much lower than that to be upgraded to sasid tier a bit before she left... So yeah.
I say no back, as I no longer see a point in continuing the threads. Any posts of the results from this one and the other one won't matter anymore because they'd have to be deleted due to revisions. The reasons for no changes is a personal problem, and while understandable, doesn't give an excuse to continue a thread that will obviously be sheer AP tier stomp alone.

Did Seed just...

answer a question I had in a question and answer board better than everybody else in that board.

What...

MYHERO said:
Did Seed just...

answer a question I had in a question and answer board better than everybody else in that board.

What...
Yep, apparently. Doesn't necessarily give an excuse to continue both threads, though. TBH, I'd rather let both threads just die.

P.S. why isn't the outdated Anti vs Giratina thread removed from the latter's profile yet?

MYHERO said:
@Dragopentling Yeah you have a good point, shouldn't we have a temporary rule for this?
I mean, I hope the admins established one, assuming they know such a situation like this would happen.

As far I know, there´s no such thing as a rule for that sort of stuff.

Normally it´s up to someone else to go ahead and deal the problem instead of the original subject after a subjetive amount of time.

Back