• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y

his tier is 2-A, I just said it's a higher degree, the thread itself shouldn't be concluded

Lifebringer: Stomps due to being High 1-B soon.

Normal (current): Stomped due to Sonic's pure AP.

Normal w/ Nullifier: Wins.

Normal but upgraded: Stomps due to being Digimon tier.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Basically. It will likely change the tide of this battle if this is actually considered.
If you're talking about high 1-B yeah, but if you're talking about other revisions like infinitely above baseline, it isn't going to change much. There is speculation within the Archie Nights comic, that has the potential to grant Archie characters to infinitely above baseline. Not only that, another blog is on the work detailing why the Archie crew is actually high 2-A, and I'm sure that's gonna come first than the Nights CRT.

@MYTHERO

Honestly You can argue Well-Fed Galactus being High 1-B. 2-A is mostly for right now until Sera handles the revision. " 2-A , possibly High 1-B . High 1-B via the Ultimate Nullifier " was what I was planning to do for Well-Fed Galactus & those who scale to him.

As for the NIGHTS stuff, no. It has already been debunked and is nowhere near remotely close to infinitely above baseline 2-A . So yeah....

That's good that it was debunked. If we were to suddenly give Archie Crew an infinitely above baseline right after high 2-A, that would've been soul crushingly useless.

@Cal no problem...

@MYTH Assuming High 2-A goes through . I don't doubt it because it has reasonable evidence for it, but reasonable upgrades have been demolished completely before. ... So I am not going to get my hopes up.

Don't count the chickens before they hatch. Wait for that blog to get finished before saying anything about High 2-A.

Though in any case, I'm good with Archie being formidable 2-As.

But seriously you don't know how much we wanted an infinitely above baseline. It would've been so useful for Sonic and the rest of the crew in other matches. And Shadow was wanting bad in particular, and when we got the slightest bit of hope that can happen, he started formulating infinitely above infinitely above infinitely above baseline Sonic lol.

Of course no offense to Shadow.

Was gonna make a vs thread with a narrative between these two

Don't know if that is a good idea now. Don't want to be making stomp matches you know?

Back