• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Power Null leaves the being as a dry husk that's not able to do anything due to their powers being drained. I don't think it's even necessary to kill anything at that rate.

@Sadistic Yes siree. By virtue of affecting Enerjak, who should have all the powers of Chaos Knuckles, who should have NEP but doesn't. I'll get the scans when I have time

And Sonic voters still haven't explained how Low 2-C Sonic deals with thought based 2-A absorption and BFR.

Also the sword has...never possessed Sonic, or anyone else but Sally for that matter, so not sure why we'd assume it's possess him at all. For all we know it could be something it can only do to Sally.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@ShakeResounding he won't be dealing with Non Existents until the CRT get's accepted. What if it gets rejected?
Then the match can be delayed until then.

Very well.

This can be closed as wtih the current stuff Sonic at best incons.

The real cal howard said:
And Sonic voters still haven't explained how Low 2-C Sonic deals with thought based 2-A absorption and BFR.

Also the sword has...never possessed Sonic, or anyone else but Sally for that matter, so not sure why we'd assume it's possess him at all. For all we know it could be something it can only do to Sally.
Same as how Lavos deals with thought-based 2-A Power Null.

Faulty reasoning, as Sally has much less experience with the Chaos Force and its energy as well as the Sword of Acorns already previously interacting with Sonic anyways.

"Killing Non-Corporeal Beings: Incorporeal beings can be killed through;

• Soul Manipulation, as long as the entity in question has a soul.
  • Reality Warping
  • Conceptual Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation"
Sword of Acorns:

Powers and Abilities:

• Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)

By the time Sonic realises he has to null infinite Lavos, he gets absorbed.

Btw what feats does Sonic have of nulling an ability on the level of Lavos' absorption?

GyroNutz said:
By the time Sonic realises he has to null infinite Lavos, he gets absorbed.

Btw what feats does Sonic have of nulling an ability on the level of Lavos' absorption?
Not Sonic but the possessing Sword of Acorns has those feats.

After the absorption, Dimitri was Avatar no more. Alive, but no longer an avatar.

GyroNutz said:
Oh I heard from somewhere that Lavos' absorption was 5-D
It is for TD's high end. If TD is Low 1-C, Lavos' absorption is Low 1-C (and I mean Lavos, as in 5-A onwards)

ElixirBlue said:
"Killing Non-Corporeal Beings:
Incorporeal beings can be killed through;

• Soul Manipulation, as long as the entity in question has a soul.
  • Reality Warping
  • Conceptual Manipulation
  • Time Manipulation"
Sword of Acorns:

Powers and Abilities:

• Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2)
Non corporeal and Intangibles =/= Nonexistents

Also, upcoming High Godly

Non corporeal and Intangibles =/= Nonexistents

Also, upcoming High Godly

I'm not seeing Non-existents on his first 2 keys. Wait...

Lavos's wiki page: Non-Corporeal (Exists in non-existence)

If High-Godly isn't on the profile, stop talking about it. Get served 😎

Regardless, when Lavos gets High-Godly this'll be a stomp. No means of killing him across a 2-A scale if Sonic can't kill him to begin with, and apparently there's doubts of Power Null even being a means of incapacitation which I think is dubious, but fine , leaving Sonic with a wincon of... Nothing. Great.

Ah. So this is a stomp? Sonic's only means of winning are as follows:

1. Conceptual Erasure, which won't work soon duento High-Godly.

2. Power Nullification, which won't matter as he has Type 3 Acausality. Which wouldn't have been a problem due to Precognition if not for the first part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back