• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic (pre-genesis wave) vs Pre-crisis Superman

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Archie can go Super but is banned from using ultra in this fight and Superman has the sword of superman who wins and state the reason

(pre-crisis)
The silver age superma

Archie s sonic the hedgehog 252 cover by anubithefrog-d6gevuz
The more powerful version of the Blue Blur

all of Sonic's stats are "at least multi universe,unknown but higher"

superman caps at universe+ even with the sword. i don't know exactly how to interpret his "Nigh omnipresence" considering the feats list seem to limit it to 1 universe too (become one with the universe).

based on that i think Sonic would stomp him.

Archie sonic got this, even with superman with the sword.

Btw, the post genesis sonic would also win, hes legit 2-B, if this is even stronger as you say then will end up as stomp;

Viturino said:
Btw, the post genesis sonic would also win, hes legit 2-B, if this is even stronger as you say then will end up as stomp;
I know that's why i put pre-geness as they are around the same tier but you think i should remove the ultra form?

TISSG7Regrave said:
Viturino said:
I know that's why i put pre-geness as they are around the same tier but you think i should remove the ultra form?
Unless you cap Sonic he will stomp this, but if you do not allow super form for sonic you should not allow sword for supes, will end up being the same result, Sonic>>>>Supes with outside help (sword)

Changed my mind, even with base sonic capped his speed its pretty much inifite, only higher dimensional beings can deal with him.

(was able to run across the multiverse twice in an less than a day) << base sonic

Can also turn anything he touches into what he wants by manipulating atoms.

Viturino said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Viturino said:
Unless you cap Sonic he will stomp this, but if you do not allow super form for sonic you should not allow sword for supes, will end up being the same result, Sonic>>>>Supes with outside help (sword)
Ok i will removed the ultra form

Now 5 for sonic 0 for superman you think if ebough input then this could be added to sonic's victory?

Though this is already added to the notable loses for superman

Well I feel proud my first vs thread made it to a page and was accepted man it feels good inside XD

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Well I feel proud my first vs thread made it to a page and was accepted man it feels good inside XD
"feels good inside""feels good inside""feels good inside""feels good inside"

Ill save this to use against you in the future (Ó©ç ═á ═á┬░ ┘ä═£ ┬░)Ó©ç

Viturino said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Lmfao

The Deathstar Rock said:
Viturino said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Lmfao
VITURINO i will get you for that XD lol

Back