• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll make one later I have to study. And looking at Executor's sentence it looks like he simply worded it wrong

First, Mogul was not in Master Mogul form when he did this. He marked Tails while he was in Turbo Tails form (2-A) and that's when Mogul was with virtually no power. (He used the rest of his power after leaving his sealing attacking the Ancient Walkers.) Mogul was not 2-A when he marked Tirbo Tails, Sonic was affected by Mogul in the Battle Royale Issue. Sonic at most has the protection of having his mind erased because of his protective barrier. But S.Sonic in fact must have resistance to mental manipulation by scaling from Power Rings (which are a byproduct of the power of Chaos Emeralds), and only theoretically imagining that the Power Rings prevent organic mental manipulation in the same way as techno telepathy.

Man all i got from that was a lack of mind resistance from a multiversal scale.

Tails being mindgax obviously wont hand tails a inate 2-A 4D mindhax resistance or mogul a 2-A mindhax unless that hax was done when he had 2-A power.

Tails is with 2-A power,he was Turbo Tails and he become this form to be able to defeat Chaos Knuckles. Mogul mindhax Tails when Tails is in he 2-A Form.

Because ya said mogul lacked his 4D power when he mind haxed tails meaning as tails would have 3D endurance despite his muktiversal power (3D have 4D power would lack 4D endurance unless a feat claims or shows differently).

Mogul haxing tails meant tails has low end resustance despite the 4D power as tails was a 3D being opposed to base mogul having 4D hax.

1 Tails wasn't actively defending himself when Mogul Mind haxed him

2 Super States scale to power Rings

3 Chaos Emeralds can passively restore minds

4 Chaos Energy can expel mind control

The first almost confirms that a weakness on the mindhax end not a feat for tails. Plus that still effects the mindhax how? If mogul had no multiversal power when he perforned the feat and tails despite 4D power lacked a 4D body the mindhax would like be 3D despite that.

Power rings have multiversal resistance?

The saint corpse could too but dio now ate that and the thing that prevented his power eventually amped and boosted his power decently. Probably much higher potency now. Meaning what once negd mc cant now.

And? What ya said above almost what ya said anyway.

What? What's missing for you to understand that Super Forms has resistance to mindhax? LOL

And what's more, it does not matter if Dio rewrites reality on Multiversal + scale. Super Sonic resisted the Super Genesis Wave that rewrote infinite universes, all the extra dimensions that remain outside the Multiverse described by Lumina Flowlight, Next Evolution, Post-Life and the very concept of Chaos Force, and besides a resistance to such a powerful RW was S.Sonic which produced a Super Genesis Wave of this magnitude. Good for you?

Ya do realize mindhax comes at varying scales yeah?

Also dio can overwrote explicitly infinite miltiverse also. He done that from casually flexing.

I think DIO high diffs here honestly. Sonic has been affected by 2-A Soul Manipulation before when Enerjak stole his core. Considering how we also considering this to be Soul Manipulation as it's on Enerjak's profile, DIO could likely affect Sonic with this as well. Both of their Reality Warping levels should be the same (unless that High 2-A upgrade goes through) while DIO literally just has the ability to Time Travel to a period where Sonic isn't Super in the past and kill him. Also, Sonic's Time Travel isn't even something I've seen in the Comics. Can someone supply a scan because the only issues I've seen him Time Travel are through external and outside means.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya do realize mindhax comes at varying scales yeah?

Also dio can overwrote explicitly infinite miltiverse also. He done that from casually flexing.
And Super Sonic has a resistance to mindhax in Multiversal scale, simple

And...? The Super Genesis Wave did the same on a much larger scale and this did not affect Super Sonic. Can close the thread

Inverted Tempest said:
I think DIO high diffs here honestly. Sonic has been affected by 2-A Soul Manipulation before when Enerjak stole his core. Considering how we also considering this to be Soul Manipulation as it's on Enerjak's profile, DIO could likely affect Sonic with this as well. Both of their Reality Warping levels should be the same (unless that High 2-A upgrade goes through) while DIO literally just has the ability to Time Travel to a period where Sonic isn't Super in the past and kill him. Also, Sonic's Time Travel isn't even something I've seen in the Comics. Can someone supply a scan because the only issues I've seen him Time Travel are through external and outside means.
No. Enerjak stole Sonic's soul when he was on base. When Sonic was in Super, Enerjak stated not to be able to destroy it, only reasonably it distances him

Apparently from what ive been abd have seen he lacks that as mogul haxed when he lacked his multiversal power alongwith tails only being 3D.

>Same thing. >Much larger scale.

Obviously he didnt or hed be above multiversal+.

Dark Matter557 said:
No. Enerjak stole Sonic's soul when he was on base. When Sonic was in Super, Enerjak stated not to be able to destroy it, only reasonably it distances him
When did Enerjak state he couldn't destroy Super Sonic's soul? I'm rather sure this is something that isn't even mentioned. If so, please provide the scan.

Enerjak is stated to have dominated Super Sonic in the Dark Mobius Reality. Nothing about him fighting Base Sonic or stealing his soul meaning the action should've been performed on him.

^ The reason Super Sonic lost in Dark Mobius was because his Super Form ran out and because he stole the chaos emeralds away afterwards leaving Sonic open to getting his Core taken along with Amy, Mammoth Mogul, and Tails

And early on in the series he ran back in time to meet his ancestor, Sonugh and can also do this via Chaos Control.

Anyway Mammoth was attempting to mindhax them when they 1st fought him, when he had his 2-A chaos powers but could not affect them as they were actively fighting back. The only reason he was able to mark Tails was because he was unconscious. And even then he was out of Super Form when he activated it.

When did Enerjak state he couldn't destroy Super Sonic's soul? I'm rather sure this is something that isn't even mentioned. If so, please provide the scan.

Enerjak is stated to have dominated Super Sonic in the Dark Mobius Reality. Nothing about him fighting Base Sonic or stealing his soul meaning the action should've been performed on him.

Enerjak said openly that he could not destroy Super Sonic, only push it away, even Enerjak having already demonstrated telepathy, telekinesis, matter manipulation, RW, soul manipulation, etc. Do you really think that if soul-manipulation really worked, Enerjak would have assumed his impotence / would he have missed that chance?

Now, unlike the evidence you provided me, it has never been said that he stole the soul exclusively from Super Sonic, it's just a broken parameter that you just took over because Enerjak defeated Super Sonic. This defeat could have been before the time he sealed the soul of Sonic, or he could only have defeated Super Sonic and Enerjak having stolen his soul when Sonic had returned to his base form after defeat

See? Its parameters proposed here are not specific, different from mine, which is something more direct and exclusive

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Apparently from what ive been abd have seen he lacks that as mogul haxed when he lacked his multiversal power alongwith tails only being 3D.

>Same thing. >Much larger scale.

Obviously he didnt or hed be above multiversal+.
What I meant is that the purpose of the skill is the same, only on a stupidly large scale. Have a good time

What I meant is that the purpose of the skill is the same, only on a stupidly large scale. Have a good time

They both have Reality Warped Infinite Multiverses

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
That seems to more be a flaw on the mindhax as fighting back would prevent it because the hax clearly works .
It's not that fighting back specifically would prevent it, it's them being conscious in the 1st place and in their Super Forms, if they were in base like he planned they would've gotten mind haxxed regardless of being on the offensive but their Chaos Energy prevents this.

You are making an assumption here of it not working. Enerjak not using the ability on Super Sonic in the Light Mobius fight at least proves nothing for your point. Enerjak stating he can't beat someone doesn't auto-apply some sort of hax resistance to something either. I'm going to make a scenario here. Let's say I'm a firebender with Subsonic speed. The other person is a Hypersonic person with no real special abilities. They are beating me and I'm saying I can't beat them. Does that automatically give them resistance to my hax? Absolutely not. The guy with Hypersonic speed could just be blitzing me.

Am I saying the scenario above is the exact case with what happened? No. I'm saying introducing other variables can just as easily make a statement like that. The Enerjak and Super Sonic fight is no different. Additionally, Enerjak not using an ability to put down Sonic could easily just be PIS for the fact the plot demands for Sonic to win. The simple conclusion is your argument here is failing to acknowledge other possibilities.

Again, what you are proposing is an assumptio. Can you give proof he did this to Base Sonic? Unless you can, we go by context in which Enerjak boasts about overcoming Super Sonic in a fight as we even see Sonic hanging by chains like the rest of the Mobians whom had their cores take.

Your propositions are merely assumptious. Enerjak had defeated Super Sonic at that moment then and there. It's quite clearly established as the difference between both realities was the outcome of the fight. The Main reality has Super Sonic winning while Enerjak wins in Dark Mobius. I am merely going off of the context. Regardless, you haven't proven anything that Sonic has resistance to DIO's Soul Manipulation. I was merely using this as a possibility to prove 2-A Soul Manip possibly affecting Super Sonic. The argument you used above to address this is literally just ignoring what PIS is as a concept.

They both have Reality Warped Infinite Multiverses

Sonic have a few more additions. Super Sonic rewrote infinite universes, all spiritual plans (Next Evolution, Post-Life and Chaos Force) and the innumerable extra dimensions that are outside the Multiverse

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Man ya do realize that the multiverdal feat from dio was overwriting an infinite multiversal too yeah?
Is that serious? Already said that Super Sonic is not limited to simple infinite universes, since it affected spiritual plans and the extra dimensions described by Lumina

You are making an assumption here of it not working. Enerjak not using the ability on Super Sonic in the Light Mobius fight at least proves nothing for your point. Enerjak stating he can't beat someone doesn't auto-apply some sort of hax resistance to something either. I'm going to make a scenario here. Let's say I'm a firebender with Subsonic speed. The other person is a Hypersonic person with no real special abilities. They are beating me and I'm saying I can't beat them. Does that automatically give them resistance to my hax? Absolutely not. The guy with Hypersonic speed could just be blitzing me.

Am I saying the scenario above is the exact case with what happened? No. I'm saying introducing other variables can just as easily make a statement like that. The Enerjak and Super Sonic fight is no different. Additionally, Enerjak not using an ability to put down Sonic could easily just be PIS for the fact the plot demands for Sonic to win. The simple conclusion is your argument here is failing to acknowledge other possibilities.

Again, what you are proposing is an assumptio. Can you give proof he did this to Base Sonic? Unless you can, we go by context in which Enerjak boasts about overcoming Super Sonic in a fight as we even see Sonic hanging by chains like the rest of the Mobians whom had their cores take.

Your propositions are merely assumptious. Enerjak had defeated Super Sonic at that moment then and there. It's quite clearly established as the difference between both realities was the outcome of the fight. The Main reality has Super Sonic winning while Enerjak wins in Dark Mobius. I am merely going off of the context. Regardless, you haven't proven anything that Sonic has resistance to DIO's Soul Manipulation. I was merely using this as a possibility to prove 2-A Soul Manip possibly affecting Super Sonic. The argument you used above to address this is literally just ignoring what PIS is as a concept.

PIS? Enerjak said that he could not destroy Super Sonic, it would be PIS if had no context or citation for such capacity. If Enerjak has such hax and more infinity of hax and he claims that he can not kill Super Sonic, then this leads to believing a resistance against soul manipulation. It's simple

Other than that, his example not was applied to the situation of Enerjak and Super Sonic, since Enerjak could keep up with Super Sonic even being weakened. And in that same battle virtually with balance he could have used soul manipulation in Super Sonic

What's more, Super Genesis Wave can alter and erase souls from existence and Super Sonic is fully immune to a Wave

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And? That on par with dio (excluding the alternate realities from JoJo also).
No, it's not. Unlike Dio's Reality Warping, Sonic's RW is not just limited to physical things, can also affect a concept and zones beyond the multiverse

And no, proves YOU that he stole Sonic's soul when he was in Super Sonic. You who made the statement first then the burden of proof is yours. What's more, I've even tasted it based on an earlier Super Sonic and Enerjak fight and based on Super Genesis Wave. Try again

Cool ya proved ya have no idea what ya talking about.

Twoh overwrite tusk and the multiverse which last i checked the multiverse was mostly not a physical object.

It's a shame that Dio not rewrite zones beyond the standard infinite Multiverse (Maginary World), rewrite a plan beyond the astral (Post-Life) and two abstract forms (Chaos Force and illumina)

Back