• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Sonic Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is my final post

what you said still can't debunk that Zonic got Tails from other Multiverses

As I said above, given the context from the storyline, all that it means is that either the writer made a brief small error, or the so-called "multiverses" they came from were very small, as Mogul was only shown to have destroyed millions of parallel universes.

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your post before I posted DarkLK. I will check it out.

@DarkLK None of that hints that the multiverses are infinite, or that the multiverse zones are multiverses. You see planets flying away from the destruction of the zone.

forgetting the arguement we just had that went nowhere there is also these guys

there is a cosmic entity that has Universes exist in him as DNA Strands
also ill post another thing

Anyway, I thought that your wiki also rated Sonic as 2-B? If you think that I should rate him at 2-A again, I will reconsider.

there is Sonic having to be able to hit with enough force to make a machine that makes Star System Level Black Holes Implode on itself

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I thought that your wiki also rated Sonic as 2-B? If you think that I should rate him at 2-A again, I will reconsider.
its not my wiki, but Sonic did cause the Multiverse to reboot by making it collaspe

Anyway, I thought that your wiki also rated Sonic as 2-B?

Yes.

Personally, I think that the zones outside the core world also includes some side realms (something like different Asgards in Marvel, not an infinite set of universes or something like that). If Mogul is able to destroy the zone with one hand, than he can destroy at least two zones immediately by using his full power (two hands). This should put it on the low multi-universal level at least.

@RedRed13 I was talking with DarkLK. He is the admin of the best power rating wiki around. I greatly respect his opinion.

@DarkLK Okay. We do rate Mogul in the "able to destroy up to 1000 universes at once" category. We rate Sonic in the "able to destroy up to 10^500 universes at once" category. RedRed13 wants us to rate him in the "able to destroy many multiverses containing an infinite number of universes at once" category.

A being for whom universes are DNA would usually still only rate in the 2-B category. It goes ridiculously high. As for destroying a black hole, I am not sure how to gauge that. I think that the previous common praxis on this wiki was to gauge it as solar system or at most galaxy level, but given that it is a singularity, it might rate much higher for all that I know.

"multi-verse zones" only means zones within a multi-verse and the largest zones we see are planet sized.

Also in the Mega Man crossover where Super Mega Man is indeed superior to Archie Super Sonic, he oneshots a shield that Super Sonic couldn't even scratch and it was compared to shooting a sun at them. Its consistently planet to star.

Mogul takes one planet at a time
Look, guys, Mogul only busted planet sized dimensions one at a time.
Take a close look at the bottom.

Also it explains what multi-verse zones are, zones that are alternate worlds among multiple of them.

Also Archie Sonic villains are consistnetly planet busters.

Please take this into consideration.

How is it even remotely downplaying?
2015-02-08 1642
Mind explaining what this circular celestial object is surrounding the explosion?
Mogul blocks the sun
Mind explaining why Mogul is only blocking the sun while doing this?

I agree with RadRed in this case. He appeared to destroy universes.

The entire scan shows that planets were being destroyed... Those "multi-verse zones" were alternate worlds. Pay attention to the scans

Don't ignore it. Look at it.

you see the same scans where it says multiverses, but in favor of antvasima's case alternate zones are for the most part universes

no he doesn't because it says galaxy then it goes to a zone, then repeadetly after that it mentions zone and Multiverse many times

he did not destroy a planet

Let's end this discussion please. It isn't going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back