• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arch-Enemy Tournament Match #1

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Hey. So I got an idea for a couple just-for-fun matches I'd where I'd put one arch-enemy team against another. To start us of, All Might and All For One vs. Raiden and Armstrong.

~

(Background. Feel free to skip.)

It was a strange sight in Central Park to see a cyborg ninja sitting on a bench while an American senator did push ups. Not that you'd know that from the crowd's reaction, they just didn't care. A cosmic being named The Wright Way had warped the two there and told them to work together to fight to other combatants or he'd destroy their universe. Even with everything Raiden had seen in his life, that was a new one. "You know, Jack. My offer still stands. We could really use a man like you." The newly resurrected senator said. "And my reply still stands. Go to hell." Before their banter could continue they heard a gasp in the crowd.

"It's All Might!" An excited civilian shouted out as the bearers of One For All and All For One pushed their way through the crowd. "You might want to back up citizens. We're in pursuit of two villains right now." All Might told the many people blocking his path. "All Might, who's that with you?" A nearby fan asked. "This is my-" All Might looked at All For One to see the villain giving him a look that promised insurmountable pain if Yagi dared to call him anything along the lines of 'side kick'. "....partner." Yagi finished lamely.

Raiden got up as the duo approached. "You're the guys we're supposed to fight?" All Might nodded. "How does this end?" He asked. "It ends however it ends, so long as I never have to work with you again." All For One cut in. "In that case, let's stop talking." Armstrong said, taking off his glasses. "And let's start brawling!" He shouted as he drew a massive amount of energy from the surrounding area, sending the crowd running in a panic. All Might cracked his knuckles as the smoke cleared to reveal the Senator while Raiden fell into Ripper Mode. All four combatants charged each other.

~

All at 7-C. Speed Equalized.

All Might And All For One
vs.
Raiden And Armstrong

All Might most likely defeats Armstrong eventually through his sheer 4x AP advantage and experience (I kinda disagree with my reasons back then)

Armstrong loses to AFO badly, Shock Absorbtion+Regen is GG

Raiden however, demolishes All Might with a dura cutting Murasama, and he likely can keep up with All Might Skill Wise

From this point its AFO vs Raiden and Armstrong, and with a dura negging blade and Raidens bloodlust, I feel he can take this with Armstrongs help

Any thoughts?

Schnee One said:
All Might most likely defeats Armstrong eventually through his sheer 4x AP advantage and experience (I kinda disagree with my reasons back then)

Armstrong loses to AFO badly, Shock Absorbtion+Regen is GG

Raiden however, demolishes All Might with a dura cutting Murasama, and he likely can keep up with All Might Skill Wise

From this point its AFO vs Raiden and Armstrong, and with a dura negging blade and Raidens bloodlust, I feel he can take this with Armstrongs help

Any thoughts?
Who do you think would go up against who given their personalities? Like, would it be in character for Armstrong to default to fighting All Might or what?

Also, you didn't bring up All For One vs. Raiden.

All Might would likely see the killer cyborg as more of a threat than the literally buff guy in a suit, but if their in character Armstrong would probably butt in saying something like "The only one killing that guy, is me!" or something like that.

Also is it alright with you if I make match #2, because I honestly can't wait for the match I mentioned before.

The Smashor said:
All Might would likely see the killer cyborg as more of a threat than the literally buff guy in a suit, but if their in character Armstrong would probably butt in saying something like "The only one killing that guy, is me!" or something like that.

Also is it alright with you if I make match #2, because I honestly can't wait for the match I mentioned before.
Be my guest.

Strategies would probably go as follows:

AfO would go after Raiden because of physical resistance quirks making his sword strikes moot.

All M. would try to overpower Armstrong through sheer force.

Raiden will try to butcher All M with Murasama.

Armstrong would try to distract AfO long enough for Raiden to cut All M. to ribbons before ganging up on AfO.

(This probably isn't how it plays out, but I'm just posting for my views on the fight)

Back