• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Nurgle

Would Nurgle growing stronger when something survive against the odds apply when Arceus basically "respawn" itself?

Also is Arceus allowed to create the Creation Trio?

If Arceus can't kill it, Creation Trio probably won't make that much of a difference so same as Cal. Probably Inconclusive since I don't really see this version of Nurgle cooking up some disease that could go through the ammount of defenses Arceus has in stock.

Inconclusive. Doubt that one of them can really affect the other in any meaningful way

I'm gonna vote inconclusive as well.

Arceus has his type 9 and his plates, Nurgle has his type 8 and low-godly.

I don't really see a way one of them can put down the other for good.

Inconclusive, Nurgle isn't killing Arceus because of his Plates and Type 9 Immortality and Arceus isn't killing Nurgle with his Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen.

Inconclusive for reasons above.

Dreaming Serpent said:
Well Nurgle was never buried by cement so of course i'm gonna go with Nurgle. lol
You're going to need to elaborate. That is not a valid vote.

Yes, in addition this is 2-B Arceus, the Original One, the Arceus appeared until now in the games, manga and anime is just an avatar.

Yeah not the deer-like guy we can capture in a ball. And as cool as that sounds, all we know of him is implied right? With his Thousand Arms and stuff?

We're talking about both in their Peaks I guess right?

Then Nurgle of course.

I'm sorry but I'm not really convinced that Arceus's destruction capabilities are enough to completely destroy something like Nurgle or the over Chaos Gods.

Even IF I'm under the impression that Nurgles Destruction capabilities aren't on par enough to destroy the Universe, I don't see enough feats in my eyes that make Arceus above Papa Nurgle's Corruption. Creating a Universe deosn't automatically warrant a victory in fiction nowadays so I'm skeptical that even a fully powered Arceus could stop Nurgle.

Perhaps I'm wrong and maybe the TRUE Arceus is this Timeless and Overpowered Entity that perches upon Eternity smiting anything arrogant enough to disrupt the purity of its Creation. But as I've seen now, from what I've played, read, and what's been implied, I have yet to convicnced that Arceus has the feats to take down this Intergalactic Black Plague Lord.

If I'm wrong then so beat it but I'm going to cast a vote to Nurgle still +1

Obviously they're both multiversal, as I said before, the battle is between their 2-B forms.

I meant more along the lines of "why manipulating a universe would be impressive for either of them" @Neo

@Dreaming

There are other victory conditions, not only death

Kaltias said:
I meant more along the lines of "why manipulating a universe would be impressive for either of them" @Neo
@Dreaming

There are other victory conditions, not only death
You mean like in complete obliteration or diplomatic immunity?

Back