• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Kazuradrop

Wait, can’t Arceus just, you know, Knock her out? It easily gigastomped 3 dudes at once which are each >baseline in AP, how far is she in 2-A scaling?

Wait, can’t Arceus just, you know, Knock her out? It easily gigastomped 3 dudes at once which are each >baseline in AP, how far is she in 2-A scaling?
Kazuradrop>Kingprotea>>meltlvl999>kiara>BB>moon cell.

But anyways she have hit detection that prevent any direct damage done to her and ten crown that would negate the damage done.

also for AP each arceus plate is a sizable amp and no plates arceus can stomp 3 beings who can effect a 2-A structure just by existing and on top of that the original spirit is insanely above the avatars

Then Arceus has an huge AP advantage here, if it can knock out her with mere sheer power difference is another question.
Ten crowns subjective reality mean ko via ap is not possible this is an incon arceus can't do anything to Kazu and vice versa

Not gonna lie, why is neccesary to bring the AP with characters in high tiers? Most of the matchs are decided by haxs, I haven't see a single match of tier two in which the AP was relevant, it's a hax battle.

he can't incap from k.o, ten crown is her negating the damage he do, and hit detection prevent any direct atk

With Trash and Crash she shouldn't be able to defeat Arceus? Is a skill that basically ignore the size and distance, so I think that with that she can win, thus my vote is for Kazura.

With Trash and Crash she shouldn't be able to defeat Arceus? Is a skill that basically ignore the size and distance, so I think that with that she can win, thus my vote is for Kazura.
she can't make a thing more big than a countless multiverse fit in her hand(till the time she get 8D high dimmension perception)

The skill itself say that ignore size and distance so it wasn't NLF to think that could work in the match, Regidian then said that she can't (at least currently for what he said), so I changed my vote, pls don't only say something as NLF without any argument, even more after someone already corrected me and I changed my mind.

Fiction contains many a hax that ignores size and distance, we still treat them as unable to exceed the maximum Range of its user.

Fiction contains many a hax that ignores size and distance, we still treat them as unable to exceed the maximum Range of its user.
I thought that being the case of Kazura she would be able to make the ability work even against Arceus, Regidian said that no and then I changed my vote, as simple as that.

I thought that being the case of Kazura she would be able to make the ability work even against Arceus, Regidian said that no and then I changed my vote, as simple as that.
You know people think i only do wank or being bias so they not really read why i tell.

Back