• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Arceus is missing the plates that he was missing in the movie (it's under his profile). Speed is equalized. Who takes the cake? Yes. I know this was done like, five different times.

Code:
 I would say Arceus via slightly higher hax and conceptual manipulation. Despite that, it's a very close match.

Arceus wins due to Casuality Manipulation, Soul attacks, Danmaku, and resistance negation.

This is "Pre-Genesis Wave Ultra Sonic"? (Please correct me If I took the wrong form)

Sonic seems to have the higher AP/Durability, also his Immunity to reality warping on a certain level should give him at least resistance against Arceus high level reality warping. Also Sonic can damage Arceus with plant manipulation.

However I don't see Sonic resisting Arceus Soulattacks. Also Arceus is very hard to kill due to the combination of acausality, low-godly regen (coming from the Original Spirit) and various other defensive abilities.

I give this to Arceus.

I should probably change his immunity to resistance. If there's anything Fate taught me, it's that immunity to reality warping isn't a thing.

WeeklyBattles said:
MrAppleSalad said:
archie stomps.
You need to give an explanation as to why you think so if you want your vote counted
Sonic is milions of times faster then light and his super form has shown to be able to shrug off a full power attack from enerjack who was able to destroy multiple universes at once with little effort. If thats not enough, he could go into his Hyper form which is at least 7 times more powerful then his super form (as he was able to go super with one super emerald and it takes all 7 to go hyper) or his ultra form which was stated to be more powerful then hyper, but to what degree is unknown. The only way i can see arceus taking the win is if he outlasted sonic's forms but i doubt he could as sonic would likely blitz him before that happened.

The fact that you mentioned speed at all... You do realize Arceus is infinite in speed, right? And even if he wasn't. Speed is equalized.

Reality Warping, Sonic has lost, Sonic grabs the Emeralds, They no longer exist, Arceus is bored, Bye bye reality, Superior Time-Space Manipulation, Casualty manipulation, The fact it is Alpha while Sonic is beta, Sonic wants to even touch Arceus, Protect, Sonic wants to heal, Heal Block, Sonic wants to move, Sonic is put in Space and dies from lack of oxygen, Sonic somehow finds a way to destroy Arceus' body, Would you look at that, Arceus is back because Arceus is a Multiversal being, your petty Universal feats cannot compare to infinity, A Multiverse is an endless existence where infinite worlds and universes lay next to each other all different and the same, Arceus made this and he sure as hell can remove it, as a poet once said "Destruction is always easier than creation, but is it is the art which makes creation so much better."

idk maybe i'm trying to get all the info on Sonic written down but off the top of my head Sonic doesn't have a answer for Acasuality and maybe Conceptual Manipulation and Arceus has an answer for everything Sonic would have

with any new information and what we have now Sonic could only win if he landed a hit but idk if he could

btw Sonic should have Soul Manipulation Resistance

Even if speed wasn't equalized, Arceus has infinite speed from what I see up there.

This thread is not recent, but still, I vote for Arceus for danmaku and concept manip

Arceus should take this as it has hax such as Conceptual Manipulation, higher space-time manipulation, etc. that would most likely give Archie Sonic trouble. Not to mention his overall Regenerationn would be too difficulty for Archie Sonic to even overcome. Most of the hax Archie Sonic has aren't nearly as impressive as Arceus' as Arceus either has the same ability or can downright resist some of them with its invulnerability.

Zain0068 said:
Archie Sonic is multiversal,
Arceus is only universal.

Sonics stomp.
First off, huge necro from a thread literally from a year ago.

Second off, this fight was back when both characters were 2-B. Archie Sonic is now 2-A.

Third off, this wiki goes off of the profile statistics, not your own personal opinion on how a character should be rated. It would be incredibly chaotic and would negate the intent behind these threads if characters were just magically allowed to be put at any tier.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Zain0068 said:
Archie Sonic is multiversal,
Arceus is only universal.

Sonics stomp.
First off, huge necro from a thread literally from a year ago.
Second off, this fight was back when both characters were 2-B. Archie Sonic is now 2-A.

Third off, this wiki goes off of the profile statistics, not your own personal opinion on how a character should be rated. It would be incredibly chaotic and would negate the intent behind these threads if characters were just magically allowed to be put at any tier.
This match can still continue on tho.

Also the dude is banned so don't reply to him.

AD INFINITUM 444 said:
Isn't this a haxstomp for Pokegod?
It honestly is. Arceus has so many ways to just slaughter Sonic it isn't funny. The only Sonic would have is an AP and dura advantage honestly.

Arceus FRA. Besides, that Nigh-Omniscience basically lets him know that Sonic is stronger, what the guy can do, and every possible way to defeat him.

Can Sonic even touch Arceus? The Original Spirit, which is the true form of Arceus (the llama is only an avatar) is basically non-corporeal.

NeoZex6399 said:
Can Sonic even touch Arceus? The Original Spirit, which is the true form of Arceus (the llama is only an avatar) is basically non-corporeal.
Sonic defeated Solaris, which has Low-Godly regen, and since Arceus' type 9 isn't higher dimensional, and Sopnic is physically infinitely stronger, yes, he should.

Huge necro, but I got a new discussion about this, and people say that Archie stomps now because he is in 2-A. @DMB 1, @AD INFINITUM 444, and @PlozAlcachaz, if you still believe that Arceus wins then please feel free to jump in on the discussion.

Back