• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs. A Composite of Every RPG Maker Character on the wiki

Arceus does AP stomp, as of now. Can't be bothered to read their hax tbh

I mean

The dude has 4 sets of type 8 and 1 set of type 9 to counter AP.

and Mid-Godly.

Doesn't Arceus have the AP to destroy everything that those type 8s rely on? The ones from Yumme Nikki are reliant on the low 2-C versions, so they'd be reliant on something weaker. Fairly sure Arceus can get past mid godly as well, but idk.

Given the weird nature of this character, I'm not sure if the "IRL" Yume Nikki cast would be Low 2-C, or High 2-A. Considering they see this tier 2 being as fiction.

There's also the fact that this is also another dream of something higher-dimensional hence the type 9.

Destroying the painting should be easy enough tho.

I know Arceus made the concepts of this and this, can he destroy it, idk.

Back