• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Low Complex multiversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a large Inaccessible gap between 4D and 5D....you would have to prove that higher plane of existance does have higher spatial and temporal dimensions.....trancending can just mean you went beyond 4D but never reached 5D....

Gap between 4D and 5D isn't like consecutive integer numbers....where just trancending means you already reached next number......more accurate analogy to compare instead of integers is real numbers since gap between any 2 numbers is uncountable infinity....so basically there are no consecutive numbers on real number line.

Thats why proving reality-fiction transcendence is better way of upgrade if it exists in the first place.....which it doesn't exist here in this case.

I am sleepy so forgive my rant....but hope it makes you understand.
I thought surpassing 4D scales you to 5D if you are 2-A already, do i know wrong?

I thought surpassing 4D scales you to 5D if you are 2-A already, do i know wrong?
No even that isn't enough.....gap between infinite4D and 5D is also Inaccessible.....infinity doesn't help....

You may want to look up concept of countable infinity and uncountable infinity and Inaccessible cardinals and stuff ...... it is present here on Tiering Page....

If someone more knowledgeable finds something in my arguements pls correct me.

btw, viewing 4D as fiction is good enough for 5D feat

that's a classic example that comes in my mind.

btw, reguarding space and time feats.

"Q: What tier is transcending space and time?"​

"A: As said above, "transcending space and time" is a very vague statement by itself and can mean multiple things depending on the context in which it is made, as well as how this characteristic is portrayed in the first place. It is perfectly possible for such a statement to mean that a character is simply "untied" from the universe's spacetime, and is thus unaffected by alterations in the timeline and similar meddlings. Likewise, it's not exactly uncommon for time travel (Or any action / process that affects something through different points in time) to be described as "transcending time and space."

However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor.

It should also be noted that simply existing in some alternate state of existence that lacks time and/or space is not really grounds for any tier in particular, as lacking such things does not translate to being superior to them, and would most often overlap with abilities like Acausality or Nonexistent Physiology. A good example of a case like this is Dormammu (Marvel Cinematic Universe), who is stated to exist in a realm "far beyond time," yet never actually displays any superiority over it, and is in fact vulnerable to time-based abilities due to his timeless nature."

from tiering system FAQ

No even that isn't enough.....gap between infinite4D and 5D is also Inaccessible.....infinity doesn't help....

You may want to look up concept of countable infinity and uncountable infinity and Inaccessible cardinals and stuff ...... it is present here on Tiering Page....

If someone more knowledgeable finds something in my arguements pls correct me.
I will pay attention to what you say,thanks.

"A: As said above, "transcending space and time" is a very vague statement by itself and can mean multiple things depending on the context in which it is made, as well as how this characteristic is portrayed in the first place. It is perfectly possible for such a statement to mean that a character is simply "untied" from the universe's spacetime, and is thus unaffected by alterations in the timeline and similar meddlings. Likewise, it's not exactly uncommon for time travel (Or any action / process that affects something through different points in time) to be described as "transcending time and space."

However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is outright superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor.

It should also be noted that simply existing in some alternate state of existence that lacks time and/or space is not really grounds for any tier in particular, as lacking such things does not translate to being superior to them, and would most often overlap with abilities like Acausality or Nonexistent Physiology. A good example of a case like this is Dormammu (Marvel Cinematic Universe), who is stated to exist in a realm "far beyond time," yet never actually displays any superiority over it, and is in fact vulnerable to time-based abilities due to his timeless nature."

from tiering system FAQ
What you said made sense to me and I think I am wrong. I will strengthen my argument and reopen crt,thanks.

from tiering system FAQ
This argument debunked my scale 😩

transcending time and space nowdays rarely give you tier 1, the context doesn't imply this at all.

Resisting 4D hax is just resistance, even if it was related to AP it would just be because arceus >>> creation trio.

Also transcending the confines of space time can easily mean travelling through it.

transcending time and space nowdays rarely give you tier 1, the context doesn't imply this at all.

Resisting 4D hax is just resistance, even if it was related to AP it would just be because arceus >>> creation trio.

Also transcending the confines of space time can easily mean travelling through it.
I understood thank you.

You need proof that gap is more that Inaccessible infinite or there is a reality-fiction transcendence.......just a vague "trancending space-time" isn't enough....
Considering the standards of Low 1-C just changed as per the FAQ page,simply transcending space and time to the level that its a higher reality on its own in comparison to space and time is enough for Low 1-C.The Inaccessible jump over 4D or reality-fiction interference isn't needed anymore

Obviously disagree.

Dialga "travelling beyond time" is nearly a better evidence than this.

Considering the standards of Low 1-C just changed as per the FAQ page,simply transcending space and time to the level that its a higher reality on its own in comparison to space and time is enough for Low 1-C.The Inaccessible jump over 4D isn't needed anymore
Yeah....well I realised that I need to update my knowledge a bit after this thread...thanks for the info!!!

Yeah....well I realised that I need to update my knowledge a bit after this thread...thanks for the info!!!
No problem.I realized this myself in the Low 1-C Sonic upgrade thread when Sonic verse was upgraded to Low 1-C because of chaos force existing in higher plane of reality in comparison to 2-A multiverse.You can check Low 1-C Sonic upgrade thread and Persona if you want to know how Low 1-C is achieved currently now

Last edited:
We have refuted this, you simply ignore them. A singular vague statement of transcending space-time that could have several different interpretations is not enough to give a character low 1-C.
In a small amount of fairness to the OP, the transcendence's interpretation was at the very least set to mean "rise above" as the definition of transcendence was called into question by Ash when Sheena used her ability and Brock answered that it meant rising above. Which would in that retrospect point more to it being the relevant kind of transcendence for upgrades. Along with Sheena being able to speak to Dialga, even from a different point in time, using her ability.

That being said, this by itself is nowhere near enough to get above 2-A, and the latter tier has been controversial here already. We shouldn't be pushing our luck with something as vague and loose as this when it's no more than supporting evidence at the absolute most. And again, that would be pushing it too.

Tbf i think the issue with the sonic upgrade is that the profiles only say "transcends infinite timelines", which makes it seem like just transcending (or being outside it like the chaos force some profiles) = tier 1, idk maybe we could change the justification a little to avoid confusion like this.

Tbf i think the issue with the sonic upgrade is that the profiles only say "transcends infinite timelines", which makes it seem like just transcending (or being outside it like the chaos force some profiles) = tier 1, idk maybe we could change the justification a little to avoid confusion like this.
We should directly change the tier for the blue rat and friends

Still, would be good if the justif put the context there, if it seems too big just remove the "powered by the chaos emeralds" part, they are 2-A.

Doesn't even nee to be much, just stuff like "being incompre-idk by lower beings" and whatever there is left.

I was asked to close this thread, due to that the OP is not experienced enough to understand our tiering system. Is that acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back