• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus Downgrade

I'd say its arguable that Arceus is actually 9-B because he is a Llama, although he did get hurt by a yellow mouse, which heavily suggests it only has 10-C durability.

Arceus should also only have below average intelligence as he was tricked by a measly human. This is also supported by his uncontrollable mental obsession with justice that caused him to go mad in the first place.

well. Arceus created the universe (or multiverse, who cares) , and what? Creation =/= durability. I can build several houses, but this does not mean that I have 8-A dura

Nah, even a LVL 100 Magikarp beats up Arceus. Arceus needs to be downgraded to Varies from 10-C to 9-B.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Didn't I made a better version of this thread?
Me and the guys were talking about downgrading Arceus on Discord, so I made this thread on the spark of the moment just to meme the existance of the thread on Discord.

I see, though you could have brought it up in the ultimate content revision.

Not an official one; VSBW isn't getting an official VSBW Discord group any time soon. But plenty of users are in a more private one.

Back