• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait how is Pokemon learning Tutor moves aritificial means? The pokemon can still naturally learn them they are just being taught on how to unleash it on their own. It's no different than characters being taught techniques by their teachers such as Naruto learning the Rasengan from Jiraiya, Sasuke learning the Chidori from Kakashi, Ichigo learning how to use Bankai from Yoruichi, Goku learning the Spirit Bomb or Kaioken from King Kai, Avatar Aang learning literally all 4 elements from multiple teachers and the lists can go on.

Contrary to those many examples though: they never learned them. It's a "what if" scenario that can only occur under special circumstances. So they're not listed, simple as that. Unless, of course, they were actually tutored the move.

But how would it be under special circumstances? The only thing special about it is that the pokemon are being taught on how to USE it at THEIR own convienence and will. It doesnt change the fact they still have the natural inate ability TO use them. Like it is for the examples I've listed. Goku, Naruto, Aang and so on all have the natural ability to use those very techniques they just didnt have the natural ability to use them at will before they were taught. Aang is a perfect example of this. He can naturally learn (and even bend) all 4 elements but without the proper training or tutoring from someone who specializes in said element, he cant unleash them whenever he wants. Hell he was able to water bend perfectly long before getting to the Northern Water Tribe and he didnt even glance at the waterbending scroll unlike Katara, a pure waterbender herself, was doing and was still struggling on how to do basic waterbendng. He could still naturally waterbend but he still required the Northern Water Tribe's teachings on how to use waterbending at his will. By what your saying about "special circumstances", this would count for Aang as well.

Just a question. I don't know if this should go to this thread but....shouldn't Arceus get Healing for being able to learn Recover and Refresh, Durability Negation for Future Sight, possibly Awakened Power for Z Moves, and you know the obvious for every Pokemon: Status Effect Inducement for Toxic, Thunder Wave, etc.?

FictionalBlade101 said:
But how would it be under special circumstances? The only thing special about it is that the pokemon are being taught
They were never taught, nor are they capable of using such moves before being taught unlike Aang, who's basically a reincarnation.

I've been far too patient with this in respect for the upcoming games but this bias is absurd so I'll give a single warning.

Stop fishing for abilities.

Stop desperately grasping for upgrades.

Arceus is a nigh-omnipotent being who can probably simulate every Pokemon ability.

That doesn't mean it would be in its nature to do so hence it's not notable enough to list every ability known to the Pokemon world into its profile and would only result in a fictitious mess, end of story.

I would just add the abilities Arceus has shown by feats, and write a note that he could potentially use all abilities in Pokemon by being the creator. Adding too many abilities will make the page looked bloated.

So you tell me im biased when im not and then give me a warning based on that because i simply dont agree with you and then when i ask you just WHEN i was being biased, you delete my reply and then block me before you could even do your job as an "Admin" and answer my question?

Seems your the only one getting out of line here. Horrible adminship on your part. And you blocking me when only giving me ONE warning and then straight up block me from here without a good reason/motive proves it.

GalaxySword99 said:
So you tell me im biased when im not and then give me a warning based on that because i simply dont agree with you and then when i ask you just WHEN i was being biased, you delete my reply and then block me before you could even do your job as an "Admin" and answer my question?

Seems your the only one getting out of line here. Horrible adminship on your part. And you blocking me when only giving me ONE warning and then straight up block me from here without a good reason/motive proves it.
From since you've gotten on here, you've been disruptive, biased, and obnoxious. Your block is honestly overdue, and things like this are only cementing it. Insulting an admin isn't a good way to get your way, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back