• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arachi VS Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzStrike

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Original Super Saiyan God against The Demon God. Who will emerge victorious?

Arachi in his SSB form Vs Demigra Post-Tokitoki Absorption without prep

Battle takes place in an indestructible universe.

Win via death or KO

Hmm. I think Arachi can make this out in the end.

AP and Dura-wise, both are of the same league except that (other than the amount of 3-A tiers on Arachi's page but then again, 3-A can also be pretty broad given what has to be done and gained for High 3-A, let alone Low 2-C lol...i'll stop) Arachi seems to be the more powerful here. Demigra is said to be strong enough to take on Beerus while Arachi is said to far stronger than said God + his brother Champa at their full power. I also think that Arachi is presumably faster too (even though MFTL+ is very broad and complicated to find out how fast one is but i think we all get the picture of that, yeah?).

Basically, Arachi has the physical stats advantage.

For powers and abilities and techniques, it seems that both have esstensially the same powers here: Superhuman stats, Ki Manipulation, Flight, Teleportation, after-image creation, Type 1 immortality (had to add that in ^^), and...i think that's about it. But i believe that Arachi can win as he can freeze time for at least a minute and blitz and power stomp Demigra, can adapt and copy his powers and use them against Demigra, has regen, and can absorb ki so i guess Arachi wins this part here.

So overall, The first SSJG has my vote.

Also, and tho this is not the right place for me to ask, does anyone think that at least a 4 vote minimum for one of the combatents is OK-enough to add the results in? I ask this cause one of our users here mentioned it to me the other day and given how small we are in size in comparison to that of VS Battles...

Hmm. Blitz, you think the other votes besides mines above are good enough to count as votes for the match? If possible, you can add this onto Arachi's page as i've decided to have 4 votes as the minimum.....

Perhaps I can consider the votes above yours especially since they are all pointing out the same thing (which is the ability to copy moves and adapt easily to it) plus you summed it up perfectly so I can consider it.

So can I add it with these current votes? or wait for more?

Yes, i believe you can. The minimum requirement for us here is 4 votes in comparison to VS's so it's easier for us (partly given due to our small numbers still currently) to add match results.

So basically, i believe you can add it.

Like what Blitz said, i believe it's alright enough to consider it so it's fine.

Anyways, i think i can close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back