• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, so this verse is kind of overdue for a revision, not to mention a threat of deletion if it's not cleaned up. So let’s get started.

Before the actual revisions, I’m just going to note that I’m going to place the abilities for Yanna and Kara into tabbers, just to separate them a bit better.

Now, as pointed out [https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4633814 here], the humans probably shouldn’t be Street level. So, it was agreed that [[Doctor Rotschstein (AppSir)]] should be Athletic Human level for the same reasons he’s currently street level, while the other humans will be Average Human level.

Yandere Kara, however, will remain Street Level, via being capable of casually slapping a soldier’s head off (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...pping.2FStriking_Off_a_Human_Head]4800 joules) and punching through another soldier’s chest. She also should have subsonic speed as she’s capable of dodging bullets.
Yandere Kara should have the weakness of “Her handlers can control which chemicals she produces and emotions she feels”. Also, just to update the reasoning for her possible resistance to Biological Manip: “Kia, a fellow Yandere, states she doesn’t know if her “cells are made of the same stuff as yours” and questions if she’s capable of reproducing and if her blood is real”

Then we have just a small thing that’s been bugging me since I made the profiles. Just gonna remove the “Unknown” type of Immortality via being a video game character from Kara, Yanna, and Knightly. Don’t know why that was ever added in the first place.

And finally, as was also mentioned in that thread between me and Bob, there comes the problem of the TriNemesis and its City level description. Unfortunately, there is no clarification as to what city was destroyed or how big the city was, so it’s impossible to justify the current ranking. However, I would rather not lose the profile altogether. So I’ll be adding it to Kara (Last Yandere key) and Doctor Rotschstein (as he should have had it in the first place) as equipment, but leave the AP as unknown for the time being.

Darius programmed the TriNemesis to be capable of sending those who played his Dere games into the game when they die, acting as an afterlife, though whether or not he activated this is unknown

Okay, I'm reading this and I'm going to say that everything seems fine bar what I'll comment on:

If TriNemesis is an "off-screen" sort of feat, judging by the profile description, it doesn't seem it did so immediately via a large explosion or so, but rather over time by using lasers, so just 8-C seems safe to consider here.

I'll also ask if it could qualify for any sort of Large Size.

Here's what we see in terms of the TriNemesis destroying the city

(44:35-44:50)

It seems like it's supposed to be only the one blast, but there's yet to be a proper explanation

And no, it seems to be about 8ish feet tall maybe?

Okay, there's nothing to scale it to whatsoever (on size), and this seems a bit too dubious to have a profile on if you ask me, do you really think this is worth indexing? As it would be best to just rate it as "Unknown" on all stats, but then there's really nothing to index.

Most of the reasoning for why I made it was more so archiving the abilities than the strength. Which is why I suggested simply adding the TriNemesis to the profiles that use it and just removing the individual TriNemesis profile

It would just be "Unknown with TriNemesis", and by then you would be better just mentioning it in the Optional Equipment section or so.

I'm not familiar with the verse, but after reading through the OP, everything seems to be okay. Perhaps there should be a link to backup the statement of Tri-Nemesis destroying a city?

Shots of the destroyed city is probably best.

The destroyed city footage can't be used as it's on a teaser trailer, we don't use stuff from media that hasn't actually released yet for indexing purposes.

Perhaps a screenshot from one of the videos then?

Back