• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Appletun vs Carrot

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and both are large mountain level

Appletun:
Carrot:
Icon:

Last edited:
What makes Carrot a flying type?? Just because she's very aerodynamic and has insane maneuverability that doesn't automatically make her a flying type, at SOME point she'll have to go on the ground, cause she can't fly.

Also can you link the pages?

What makes Carrot a flying type?? Just because she's very aerodynamic and has insane maneuverability that doesn't automatically make her a flying type, at SOME point she'll have to go on the ground, cause she can't fly.

Also can you link the pages?
Think of it like Sanji but a lil better
12.jpeg
13.jpeg
11.jpeg
15.jpg

To put it simply, Carrot doesn't have Air manipulation on her character profile, therefore she doesn't fall under the flying type category.
That makes no sense... Flying types don't even have air manipulation...

Carrot is also stated in the databook and manga that she floats or levitates
unknown.png

↑ 爪付きの手袋をはめた拳、力強い蹴り
などエレクトロを纏って軽やかに戦う。
空中で浮く事も可能。
↑ Clawed, gloved fists, powerful kicks
She fights lightly wearing electro.
She can also float in the air.

Last edited:
I think what they mean as in float they mean her maneuverability and acrobatics.. I mean we haven't seen her actually float before.

How am I already soon 5000 messages when I literally just got to 4000 😅 damn are humans annoying… nearly every single message is me arguing on someone who is wrong 😶😠😶‍🌫️

But other flying type don't even have air manipulation

🤔

I was talking about the flying types, where is what you say accepted
Basically all pokemon types come from Arceus and their plates bug type moves are bug type because they use the same energy as the plate same with flying types.

Carrot wouldn't count as a flying type, simply being able to float and levitate isn't evidence of that (Since there are non-flying types who can do the same with the levitate ability)

Back